TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had two huge storms after she went missing...major storms...even pulled trees up in some areas.

I'm local. (about an hour west of there)

I also know how hard it would be to move through the thick briars in the woods around here without leaving a trace...

Repeating location of Scanner Call about Holly's cell phone here b/c thread is moving fast.

ETA:

Location of this call begins here on Holly's 1st Scanner thread. It's closed now, so the post number should not change.

Holly Bobo, Scanner Thread #1
4/15/2011
Poster: Peachy
Post #58
3:17 pm (EST on my computer)
Call is further detailed and described and discussed on the thread in subsequent posts.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Best thing is to go directly to that thread & read on from post 58.

Nice work, Scanners! :blowkiss:

Really!

but why is it we dont hear any of this? Strange if ya ask me!
I think the reason is that the tbi has only been doing these releases for the past few days (as to what is going on search wise)

jmhoo...

p.s.

perhaps the most chilling part was the live report detail indicated that the car engine was warm.

I'd like to go back to the beginning. We have heard that search dogs have not picked up a scent. Scent from after they went in the woods? Has it been confirmed that a scent was picked up from the carport to the woods? Maybe I missed something.

You know I'm starting to get hinky about these water searches. I need to look at a map but it crossed my mind as I'm posting this I wonder if the perp had access to to a "jon boat" to facilitate a getaway.

I'd like to go back to the beginning. We have heard that search dogs have not picked up a scent. Scent from after they went in the woods? Has it been confirmed that a scent was picked up from the carport to the woods? Maybe I missed something.

As far as I know, the only information about the dogs came from Mark Fuhrman and to me that has to be taken with a grain of salt.

~jmo~

I dont know about TN but you cant just leave a boat sitting around. So he would have to tow it and then pick it up on the other side of a lake and tow it away. Seems like more work than just driving away to mess around with a boat and trailer and moving the truck/trailer to get the boat etc.

I dont know about TN but you cant just leave a boat sitting around. So he would have to tow it and then pick it up on the other side of a lake and tow it away. Seems like more work than just driving away to mess around with a boat and trailer and moving the truck/trailer to get the boat etc.

Not a jon boat, you can just pick the dam thing up or drag it and put it in the back of a pick up or an SUV
We have one for the small lakes that you cant launch a bigger sized boat on. Call it back road boating if you will!

Still think she can be found between her house and location of lunch box.I think perp threw that out after he had desposed of her. Alerts for someone cleaning out a vehicle, so forth, cause he had caused her to bleed in some manner at the scene which may have continued to drip or was smeared in the vehicle. Main stream is reporting the cell phone was found. Might have been with the lunch box/bag. All of it thrown out after the fact. Might make sense, he got her, killed her, disposed of her, and threw out her belongings. All within those 8 miles, although going off the beaten path can add miles and places to hide a body.

Not a jon boat, you can just pick the dam thing up or drag it and put it in the back of a pick up or an SUV
We have one for the small lakes that you cant launch a bigger sized boat on. Call it back road boating if you will!

true but what is he going to do, drive holly to a lake, unpack a boat, motor across the lake, go back and get the car/truck? I suppose you could use a boat but at some point you woudl have to do a lot of back tracking to get it back, or leave it behind. These aren't huge lakes I don't think (compared to some where I live I guess).

I understand what you are saying, but if using the famous country singer cousin angle helps bring her home then I'm all for it.
If I had a child or loved one missing I would pull out all the stops.
I agree reporting on these cases of late has gone downhill due to sensationalism but again it can be a good thing as long as the victims are kept in the media.

I totally agree with you. Any news is good news as far as I'm concerned. I didn't see it but a friend of mine did and in her opinion she felt they spent too much time on the cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member