TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work - trying to keep a low profile ;)

I'm a Country fan big-time, but I've never heard of the cousin. It is probably is a regional thing.

as for the governor adding 50k to the reward does anyone kinda go hunh? or is it just me?

don't get me wrong... I am GLAD the reward has been increased I am just wondering if the governor of the state doing it is normal... I have been around awhile but I don't remember anything quite like that happening

yea, it is kind of hunh, in that I've never heard of it either, glad it happened, but, wonder is personal money or tax payer. Probably some sort of state slush fund otherwise would need approval. Either way was very kind, just hope it doesn't start some sort of backlash with TN victims families who might feel something like this would have made a difference in their case.

Just wondering from those who are here....who thinks she is still alive and out there somewhere and who thinks, she isn't?

Just curious!

I don't think she is alive; only because too many days have gone by.

Country fan here too and I also have never heard of her cousin so she must be a fledgling just starting out. Very cute like Holly,,,I wish to hear something soon. I feel so bad for her family.

The governor of Tennessee today tripled the reward to $75,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever abducted missing Tennessee woman Holly Bobo, who was snatched from her home and led into the woods by a shadowy stranger five days ago.Gov. Bill Haslam approved a $50,000 reward from the state, in addition to a $25,000 reward already offered by Bobo's community.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-reward-tripled-75000/story?id=13397819

69 members and 89 guests aboard at the moment.

And guests, sign up, WS is a great place.

Myself I have never heard of Whitney Duncan although I do not follow country music at all. But if you asked me to list say the top 10 country singers I wouldn't name her (no offense I just never heard of her before).

I do follow country music and I didn't know who she was! I guess she was on a show like America Idol.

District Attorney General Hansel McAdams of the 24th Judicial District requested that Tennessee governor Bill Haslam offer the award.

Haslam is offering $50,000 for information leading to the apprehension, arrest and conviction of the person or persons who are responsible for the aggravated kidnapping of the young woman.

“Holly Bobo’s family needs answers,” Haslam said. “It is my hope that this reward money would spur some leads that will bring Holly home safely.”
http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...-Bobo-case-upped-by-50-000-with-Haslam-s-help

Person responsible? Lives in this area and knows the terrain. Person had to know exits/entrances, etc. Asking community for help about change of routine, etc. THat will help solve.

Age range? No. One eyewitness, brother, and he was not able to give a description.
Profile of the abductor? FBI has done a type of profile..refer to them.

Rumors - specific names thrown out - hinder investigation? Will follow every lead. We don't deal with rumors. We expect them and understand that rumors will come about. We stay on facts.

WEll over 200 leads. Leads are coming in. THat's good. We are going to be here and follow them to the finish.

Hi everyone :) I don't understand this part. No description?

Just wandering thoughts here, think about lots of other cases that friends, relatives, aquaintances and so forth always give interviews, sound bites, etc. Give a better picture and insight into a victim. Someone is usually always willing to share their information. People have even come on this forum to share. I have not seen one report with people sharing their thoughts and giving insight into the personalities of this family. Don't get me wrong, from what we know the family seems ideal. Just wondering if townfolk have been requested to abstain from talking to media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member