TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't NC it's SC. And I initially posted about it, and posted about it later throughout the threads.

Fair warning: NG's producers occaissionally like to pull their case info from our threads. :giggle: Don't you wish we could charge them?

Please forgive if this has been asked, but, I cannot find the answer to these questions.

Is the Bobo's driveway a paved or a gravel driveway?

How large is the driveway?

What size was the blood spot, and where was it located in relation to the home?

While authorities have backed away from their earlier assertion that Bobo was dragged away, they do not believe she went willingly either.

"We feel she was in fear of her life so she was compliant with his demands," Mehr has said.

Even after staring at this statement, I still can't understand it. If she was in fear of her life, this man must have been armed in some way. Why send out the public to search in a potential dangerous situation?

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-17/...igation-tennessee-bureau-counties?_s=PM:CRIME

Once again, how much are these experts on shows such as NG paid?

We need new information, not a re-hash.

They're not paid. (Ask Levi. - also of the Examiner.) WS's Levi does both Nancy and Jayne VM. I'm sure they'll be calling Levi for this case if the national interest continues ...

Snipped:

I would take anything said on that show with a grain of salt the size of a cow lick.
^ roflmao :laughcry::floorlaugh:

We are all confused. I think that is the way they want us to be...
I have to agree with you……about the confusion and maybe LE liking it that way. I wonder if Holly’s kidnapper is confused also and LE is hoping to use that in their favor…..especially if they have a good idea who took her. LE seems to be working in a very methodical & determined manner but some things seem a little “curious” about the investigation…..especially them setting up roadblocks 7 days after she goes missing:waitasec: .

They did roadblocks today and I wonder if they were investigating tire threads as well.

I'd love to, but I just don't have time to go back through every post made. Also, I get a lot of information from local news here in Nashville that others might not get. Sorry...:(
I am in Nashville also. I have not seen it on WTVF, WSMV, or Channel 2. Where else are you getting Nashville news?

I thought you would have the link but others have provided.

Do we have any verified locals on Holly's case?

not that I've heard of.

IMO ... there are a number of locals posting here though. :sleuth:

They've been very helpful explaining local flavor/custom/topography, etc. along the way here.

Glad to have them here! :welcome:

Can you give me link to information on the diving efforts?

Diving efforts are in either the previous section of this thread, or two sections back.

I haven't heard any results found. I'm thinking if they'd found her they would have said so...

They did roadblocks today and I wonder if they were investigating tire threads as well.

They should have done that at the very beginning of all of this. Maybe they didn't think a car was involved at first. Has it been raining there since she was abducted? May not be much left in the way of tire tracks with volunteers and everyone in and out of the area for a week!

They are now re-canvassing the area around her house. Nothing new, but they are still searching..even tonight with inclement weather coming in..

While authorities have backed away from their earlier assertion that Bobo was dragged away, they do not believe she went willingly either.

"We feel she was in fear of her life so she was compliant with his demands," Mehr has said.

Even after staring at this statement, I still can't understand it. If she was in fear of her life, this man must have been armed in some way. Why send out the public to search in a potential dangerous situation?

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-17/...igation-tennessee-bureau-counties?_s=PM:CRIME

I know, I have said this from the start. And if he does have a weapon, why are they not saying an armed and dangerous suspect is basically, on the loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214