TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will try to be awake when the show comes on again in the middle of the night and try and take notes because I am not 100% sure I heard correctly on this. I'll repost in the a.m. and let you know what I hear the second time around.
Thank you. You use to be able to get transcripts from her show. I am not sure if you still can, but I will see what I can find.

Thank you. You use to be able to get transcripts from her show. I am not sure if you still can, but I will see what I can find.

That would be super! I cannot guarantee I can "be awake" but most of the time I wake up in the middle of the night and start channel surfing, LOL.

What are the chances of Holly still being alive? I didn't even think of Hypo and needing food & water.

I'm just taking that guy's post with a grain of salt.

Unless she has a R/O on you . Then your game plan HAS to be different.

It sounds like you are building a case against someone.

I don't think a R/O would keep you from driving down the road she lives on.

The only change in the plan would be surprise (i.e. don't drive directly to the house in the driveway).

I know, very confusing! Cell phone found in car along with camouflage clothing 8 miles away. ??

Oh boy, it is confusing. I do know that it was stated on NG tonight the cell phone and purse have not been found. So we really have no idea on what has been found.

Other sources have reported that phone and purse have NOT been found...I am not sure at all if they were found and for sure, they have not said where.

Thank you! This is SO frustrating :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Just how much information do these shows cull from already reported information or posted by volunteers on sites such as Websleuths?

Do we have any verified locals on Holly's case?

Where Holly:( The one guy on NG tonight when ask what do you think happen "don't know" that was disturing to me. I think that first time I heard a talking head not have any kind theory :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy