TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there street images of Hollys street on Bing? I was wondering if anyone had looked for odd parked cars near her home at the time the sat photos were snapped. Sometimes it happens that people are were they should be when those images are taken.

looks like a planned crime since there is no evidence showing up, per NG

Talking about the NC girl kept in a bunker, always a possibility, that someone wanted to keep her as their own...

Talking about the NC girl kept in a bunker, always a possibility, that someone wanted to keep her as their own...

It ain't NC it's SC. And I initially posted about it, and posted about it later throughout the threads.

Show back on. What evidence has not yet been found? Has her phone been found?

They are saying phone and purse were NOT found, according to Radar online...
(not sure about this, just typing)

H's cousin keeps saying brother has been cleared, LE says no one has been ruled out.

Radar online repoter on NG says cell phone not found, only thing found was lunch box and duct tape. They did take computers out of house.

Saying brother took and passed LD the very day she vanished, yet LE is still saying no one including him have been cleared. (according to cousin)

Talking about FB page, stalkers on line?

I CAN'T Believe it's been almost a whole week! I remember when I made a thread about Holly's case. I sure does not seem like a week to me, more like a couple of days.

Sorry,if this has already been discussed, but I haven't had time to catch up on all the previous posts.

The lunch box was found 8 miles away from the home near a creek? Did she have it in a backpack? Her purse and cellphone are missing. Do you think the lunchbox was put there to throw police off the trail? Seems strange that the lunchbox would make it that far away?

Sorry , Could someone please post NG online link again I cant find it trying to catch the end of the show ..tia :)
Mystic

Should look at her facebook page to see if someone was obsessed. If ex was stalking her wouldn't he have posted something on her page?? per NG

People who blame the world for their problems...
FBI says 7 women kidnapped every day in US...
How to protect yourself?

*Stay alert, be aware anyone can be a victim, careful of giving your info on phone or online. People will talk on computers with people they would never talk to in person.

Caller from TN: Did brother run after sister once he saw blood, and how familiar is she with woods?

Family friend does not know how well she would know those dense woods...would not be out walking in the woods.

No one knows how well Holly knows the woods back there. There is lots of briars and it is heavily dense in the woods. per family friend of Bobos on NG

Does it help or hurt that her cousin is an up and coming country singer?

Shrink says if perp could not get close to star, why not take cousin, as a possibility.
Does Holly have the strength to gain his trust, but not become Stockholm syndrome victim.

Could a healthy 20-yr last this long outdoors?
Hypothermia is a big worry, she would need water, could go with food...

Not a bad idea, anything might help (reenactment.)
Talking about the sonar i.e. to look into bodies of water. Need to have trained people so they know what they are seeing.
Doesn't seem to be a ransom case, more of an obsession.

No one knows how well Holly knows the woods back there. There is lots of briars and it is heavily dense in the woods. per family friend of Bobos on NG

Thats why I argued that there would have been a path or broken twigs to clearly see if someone entered the woods..fresh broken twigs are easy to see..

brother took a lie detector test?? They took computers out of the home?? LE hasn't released any of this information. What family member is speaking on NG? sorry in advance for all the questions....new information to me!

Thats why I argued that there would have been a path or broken twigs to clearly see if someone entered the woods..fresh broken twigs are easy to see..
Yup they said should have been bits of torn clothing from all the twigs briars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member