TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost none of the many questions have been answered; we don't know if it is her hair, or her blood, or if a car was found with her phone in it, etc...more we don't know that what we do know.

Thank you for the response. I just don't understand how the neighbor heard the screams, yet the brother didn't. He see her going into the woods, but she is on her way to school and thinks it is her BF. Blood on the ground prompts a call to 911? If the person took her, and is leaving bread crumbs to make LE go in that direction, how does the duct tape fit in? So she is not screaming leaving, but the neighbor hears screams, so at some point the person duct tapes her and then takes it off and leave it for LE to find? If that duct tape was on her, to find it now is not good. Means she isn't a danger of screaming any longer. most times it is left on the person. I wonder if they found tracks from a car, or truck or ATV? This is so weird.

An updated Youtube video from one of the search party members.

YouTube - rickeydaleshow's Channel

He states at the 2:46 mark that Holly's scent was picked up by the dogs and followed. This would have happened either Sat. or Sunday.

Thank you for the response. I just don't understand how the neighbor heard the screams, yet the brother didn't. He see her going into the woods, but she is on her way to school and thinks it is her BF. Blood on the ground prompts a call to 911? If the person took her, and is leaving bread crumbs to make LE go in that direction, how does the duct tape fit in? So she is not screaming leaving, but the neighbor hears screams, so at some point the person duct tapes her and then takes it off and leave it for LE to find? If that duct tape was on her, to find it now is not good. Means she isn't a danger of screaming any longer. most times it is left on the person. I wonder if they found tracks from a car, or truck or ATV? This is so weird.

I think the key to understanding that is knowing which neighbor called it in. That would give us a little idea of approx how far from the house they got before she screamed.

It is hard to think the tape is not related, if in fact it was found near driveway, which is not confirmed to my knowledge, but might have been. Maybe she tore off the first piece before he restrained her and somehow got cut in the process, causing the "small amount of blood"? And someone said brother was in shower (not sure if true) so maybe he missed the scream when tape came off? And then was retaped before going into woods? Too many scenarios and no answers.
Poor LE and the searchers...7 full search days now, in all weather, and it does not seem to be bringing them any closer to Holly.

Maybe neighbor was jogging or walking and passing the house when they heard a scream?

Well, stupid me. I didn't think about this until I got home. It may not be so odd that the brother didn't hear her but the neighbor did. They said the neighbor was leaving for work, so she was outside her house.

My house is very well insulated. So much so that I often don't even realize it's storming outside until I look out the window or it lightnings. Thunder and rain rarely get my attention inside. So, it's possible her brother might not have even heard her scream from inside the house.

Nancy Grace is covering this tonight....Deborah Norville is taking Nancy's place.

This is probably unrelated (female body bound in duct tape found in river) but it does mention Holly Bobo... This one is in PA

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979243102

It is hard to think the tape is not related, if in fact it was found near driveway, which is not confirmed to my knowledge, but might have been. Maybe she tore off the first piece before he restrained her and somehow got cut in the process, causing the "small amount of blood"? And someone said brother was in shower (not sure if true) so maybe he missed the scream when tape came off? And then was retaped before going into woods? Too many scenarios and no answers.
Poor LE and the searchers...7 full search days now, in all weather, and it does not seem to be bringing them any closer to Holly.

Maybe neighbor was jogging or walking and passing the house when they heard a scream?

The tape seemingly was not found at the house and it was not found on the first day or so either. I think they found it Friday?

NG is reporting "hair, blood" on tape? We have not heard that, the blood and hair are separate best we know.

Is this Will Nunn or someone else on NG?

I wish I understood what scenario LE is operating under. I applaud LE and this community for going all out to find her. I think it's amazing in so many ways. But, as someone else mentioned earlier, it's hard to believe LE would send hordes of civilians out into the bushes if they thought there might be a possibly armed and deranged kidnapper out there.

NG is reporting "hair, blood" on tape? We have not heard that, the blood and hair are separate best we know.

Is this Will Nunn or someone else on NG?

There is a seperate thread for NG discussion but basically I would take anything said on that show with a grain of salt the size of a cow lick.

A friend of family is on NG...said there has never been a bad word spoken about this family, ever. No reason for this to have happened.

This woman, who also seems to have been a searcher, said LE is telling them nothing, no clues, not sharing anything, they are hoping that LE knows more than what they are releasing.

random thought..I'm trying to figure out how they could've gotten away quickly without a vehicle being seen or heard...could bad guy have taken her away on a horse?

I have to be honest with you guys. I am here in W.Tn and I have had a few conversations this evening with people that do NOT understand what is happening. The governor gives 50000.00 from the state, the family 25000 (which is understandable), and the money keeps rolling in...International News has picked up this story, not to mention all the other MSM favs...and they are getting NO info (just like the public)..AND remaining firm that she is in THAT area and abducted by someone INSIDE her community!

Everyone is glad and wants Holly home, safe, and with her family but we have NEVER seen ANY rescue mission happen the way this one has in one of these small towns!

For some people it even seems the effort is bordering conspiracy theory as we speak..

Im praying for Holly to come home and SOON - before this makes the history books!!

I wonder if there is a ransom demand??? That LE is not telling us about??

This is probably unrelated (female body bound in duct tape found in river) but it does mention Holly Bobo... This one is in PA

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979243102
The body has been identified as an African American women

random thought..I'm trying to figure out how they could've gotten away quickly without a vehicle being seen or heard...could bad guy have taken her away on a horse?

But who would be listening for a vehicle? Who ever notices when you hear a vehicle start up? If she was not even known to be missing when he took her away in a car or truck, who would notice?

I wonder if there is a ransom demand??? That LE is not telling us about??

Seems unlikely to me, only because they are taking so much help from the public still...usually a ransom comes with such specific demands...

Is there a list of "FACTS" in this case? I have read so many things, I don't know what is correct.

I read somewhere today that her car was found with a cell phone and camouflage clothing in it. I know that can't be right, as she walked away with this person. Do they even know the time the brother saw her walking away with this guy? Was he in camouflage clothing? Was the blood found her's or was that a rumor?

I am trying to get a picture of what happened. The brother looks out the window and sees his sister going with this man into the woods. Her car is in the carport? He later sees blood? So the man may have hit her so hard that there was blood on the ground? Was she walking as she had been hit or injured? If someone hits you hard enough to leave blood on the ground, did she scream? Yell? I read the neighbor heard screaming, so did the brother not hear it also? I am confused as you can see.

No set of facts because no one has given up the facts. LE is being close lipped and even retracting things they said the day before. Every # thread has a new set of people and the same questions. We are all confused. I think that is the way they want us to be...After all, what we say or do on a chat forum means nothing and our "knowing" things is not in the least bit important to LE. All they care about or want is for Holly to be brought home safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214