TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me, but the small town and amount of people helping out seems normal to me, almost "utopian" - it's an ideal situation. The money; parents give it, city gives it, her cousin is a singer and her parents (learned this today) can afford championship horses. Mom is a school teacher, I am sure she has watched several families children be raised up - could only bring MORE outpour from the community, I believe.

I don't see anything weird about what is taking place, realistically this should happen all the time.

Color my eyeglasses rosey.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why it seems so weird that he looked outside. I look out my windows all the time. I never know when a deer or turkey might be in my yard and I like to watch them. And I look outside to see what my horses are doing. It doesn't seem so strange to me that he looked outside.

One day I looked out the window just in time to run out and rescue my dog from a mama deer. She had wandered too close to the baby and was getting her butt kicked. I have no idea why I looked out just then, but I did.

I completely agree with you as I am constantly looking out the window for the same reasons you pointed out. In fact we are looking to buy a new home and if it doesn't meet the kitchen window criteria its a no go.

That being said, her brother is young. Most young people get up, go straight to the fridge, then to the couch or PC, then maybe to shower. Do we know if he had school that day? Does he go to school? Does he have a job? If not he could have been waiting for the house to be "his". Pretending to do his routine for the others in the house while planning to play hookie. It might explain looking out the window. But do we know if there is a direct sight to the carport? It might explain the delay in calling 911 if we had the answers to some of those questions.

Maybe it's just me, but the small town and amount of people helping out seems normal to me, almost "utopian" - it's an ideal situation. The money; parents give it, city gives it, her cousin is a singer and her parents (learned this today) can afford championship horses. Mom is a school teacher, I am sure she has watched several families children be raised up - could only bring MORE outpour from the community, I believe.

I don't see anything weird about what is taking place, realistically this should happen all the time.

I thought nearly the same thing earlier. If Holly comes home, I hope she never ever forgets how lucky she is to have the support and love of so many people. And if she doesn't, I hope she looks down and just smiles.

I don;t know if this has been cleared up yet, since I am playing catchup, the sheriff says in one of the morning show interviews, I believe on the 15th or 16th, that the first call was recieved at 7:59 a.m. and mother was on scene when his officers responded. Links are last thread.

Back to catching up now.

LOL im sooooooooo confused lol

I would like to see the brother be interviewed on tv. There are so many inconsistencies in this story. It's been said the brother thought it was the sister's boyfriend, but if so, why would the boyfriend be wearing camoflage and be leading her into the woods away from where she was supposed to be going.

It's also been said that LE think the man could have been familiar with the comings and goings at the house, and waited until the parents left before making his move. But if so, he should have known the brother was in the house, and I'm assuming a 25 year old man would be more of a threat to an abductor than older parents.

Holly was not a child who could be manipulated - she was a grown woman, why would she not scream her head off when confronted with a stranger?

Why did she have her lunch box with her. If she was being forcibly taken away, why carry a lunch box?

This is all very strange

Is there a list of "FACTS" in this case? I have read so many things, I don't know what is correct.

I read somewhere today that her car was found with a cell phone and camouflage clothing in it. I know that can't be right, as she walked away with this person. Do they even know the time the brother saw her walking away with this guy? Was he in camouflage clothing? Was the blood found her's or was that a rumor?

I am trying to get a picture of what happened. The brother looks out the window and sees his sister going with this man into the woods. Her car is in the carport? He later sees blood? So the man may have hit her so hard that there was blood on the ground? Was she walking as she had been hit or injured? If someone hits you hard enough to leave blood on the ground, did she scream? Yell? I read the neighbor heard screaming, so did the brother not hear it also? I am confused as you can see.

The 50,000.00 came from the state of TN

If the brother thought it was the boyfriend leading her to the woods, why would she going to the woods with the boyfriend? What could be the reason he didn't think that odd at a time when she should be going to class? Sorry if this has already been addressed and I missed it.

turkey season

It seems that turkey hunting is very popular with the local young adults

The location of the road blocks today - towards the smaller Rte 20 versus north towards the major east west route is interesting.

I drove home from Memphis today going the route that someone from Holly's area would most likely take if he/she were going/coming to/from Memphis. I have never seen in my entire life the numbers of LE on the interstate. They were at every exit and even in between. Of course I don't know that it was because of this case, but I have to think it was. I've traveled this route many times and never seen such.

I am in the midwest, hunting is common here too, but if she was suppose to be going to class going to the woods would be unusual. jmo

I know others who have gone thru this program, and it's possible that she was doing clinicals and her times to report were not the same all the time. Of course, I don't know where she was in her schooling, but that's the way it has been in the past with the ppl I know. My town in rural West TN also has a TN Tech Center, and they all operate basically the same.

Just to expand on the facebook page of Holly's boyfriend. When a person has their page set to private, the general public can only view the most minimal information. You can view their profile photo and usually their friend list. They have a "wall," which is where your accepted friends can write and send photos, etc....but if the wall is set to "private," no one but accepted friends can view it. If a person's wall is set to public, then anyone can view it along with all photos.

(OT srry)

To all the locals here: I hope you fair well with this storm coming in

Anyone know if the duct tape found with hair on it was her's?

Anyone know if the duct tape found with hair on it was her's?

Almost none of the many questions have been answered; we don't know if it is her hair, or her blood, or if a car was found with her phone in it, etc...more we don't know that what we do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99