TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this article:

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_8617.shtml:

"Holly Bobo is still missing, and police are now using high-resolution underwater imaging to search ponds and lakes for the 20-year-old nursing student."
Is this normal because of the terrain? Or did they find something that would lead them to believe she's been "disposed of" (apology for the harsh wording)

"Last week they found a lunchbox several miles from Bobo's home, along with other items that they believe belong to her."

Does this mean, "along with" the lunchbox or "along with" as in found last week as well? I wish they would release these "other items". Why would they need testing to determine if they belong to her...couldn't they just ask the family? I'm worried that there is some type of DNA evidence (possibly more blood) and that's what they're testing.

Do we have any "official" confirmation that there is an ex-boyfriend yet?

I have been asking this question for a couple of days.....can anyone confirm about the ex boyfriend and the supposed restraining order.

I think maybe this was just a rumor as well as noone has mentioned an ex boyfriend on the Fb pages.

Yeah, he pretty well had to gain control quickly and intimidate the heck out of her with a weapon, JMO. We talked about the possibility that he held a knife to her throat and that's where the blood is from.

I thought about the books and lunch tote also. I think he could multi-task, so to speak, and had a backpack or something at the ready.

I think he had a knife but i dontthink it was held to her throat i think it was her hand (defensive wounds) then he says come quietly and you wont get hurt!
he leads her off...

I have been asking this question for a couple of days.....can anyone confirm about the ex boyfriend and the supposed restraining order.

I think maybe this was just a rumor as well as noone has mentioned an ex boyfriend on the Fb pages.
I haven't seen anyone post any proof of a restraining order.

I agree, you'd think anything she was carrying would be dropped if she was under duress, also, if she was led to believe there was an accident in the woods, one would normally put everything down before heading out to help. I'm a nurse, if there is an emergency I don't carry unnecessary things with me. Also, when someone is very scared they may clutch on to what they are carrying because it is familiar? comforting? or they just do. So there we have it, there is no reason she hung onto her things, she just did. But, I do think it rules out an emergency she thought may have been going on. In that case you you drop your lunchbag etc.

Unless the lunch bag and everything else were in a backpack, then you probably wouldn't take time to remove the backpack if "my friend is just in the woods line and has been shot".

The only two places I have seen that mentioned was on a blog and then one of the comments on one of the articles that were posted. I was just asking if it had been confirmed either so I'm taking this tidbit of information with a grain of salt until we receive official confirmation. I would have thought an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order would have made its way into the MSM by now if one existed.

~jmo~

Maybe a large, forward facing window?
I had one of those in my home growing up, it over looked the driveway. It was sort of hard NOT to look out of it when going to the bathroom (which was across the hallway).

I know their home has this long driveway and isnt the cAR port around the back of the house. My thinking is she went out the back door (if there is one and my guess is there is lol) he may have heard the door slam closed and he looked out to see who came in or who went out.. Thats my logical explanation! LOL

Hi Everyone - I've been on other threads and have been keeping up with this one.

I wanted to mention about facebook that you can customize your settings. It appears to me that DS wall is not set to private but that he has restrictions. If you have a FV account...go to privacy settings and the custom area will say something like "allow to see posts on my wall" and it will allow you to set a different level. But this doesn't make your page private...only posts not able to be viewed.

I wouldn't read anything into the fact that there are no posts on there....because there are **NO** wall posts on there. He appears to have customized his settings.

That is allll....I'll go back to lurking :)

Remember this in the country, where I grew up, and not in a neighborhood watch area. A car, or truck, coming down the road is not a reason to call the cops. Especially, if you are a local, which is the theory.

If you want to escape, time is the key factor. You don't go wandering through the woods just to drive down some other road. Drive the car to the house, put her in the trunk, drive away like normal. Remember, you don't think anyone else is home.

Unless she has a R/O on you . Then your game plan HAS to be different.

Unless the lunch bag and everything else were in a backpack, then you probably wouldn't take time to remove the backpack if "my friend is just in the woods line and has been shot".

I don't know why she would allow a stranger to touch her in any way, by the arm even, unless he threatened her. I think she knew him or he had a weapon. If no weapon, she would have fought him; if he had a sob story, she may have followed him, but not been led.

I've been clicking on her FB friends. I won't link and I have no idea how this person knows her but he does mention he is at school. He has a very obsessive type personality. He isn't violent or anything like that, but his coping and dealing with relationship break ups is off the chart depressive obsessive.

All I know if i was LE I would at least look at this person. After reading his wall, I can come up with a motive too. Her name is never mentioned either. I hate to be cryptic and I don't even know if what I'm typing is allowed.

Someone on YT mentioned this:

[video=youtube;tOn8rh8rBFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOn8rh8rBFE[/video]

(read the very first comment made by Staroth999)

I have to be honest with you guys. I am here in W.Tn and I have had a few conversations this evening with people that do NOT understand what is happening. The governor gives 50000.00 from the state, the family 25000 (which is understandable), and the money keeps rolling in...International News has picked up this story, not to mention all the other MSM favs...and they are getting NO info (just like the public)..AND remaining firm that she is in THAT area and abducted by someone INSIDE her community!

Everyone is glad and wants Holly home, safe, and with her family but we have NEVER seen ANY rescue mission happen the way this one has in one of these small towns!

For some people it even seems the effort is bordering conspiracy theory as we speak..

Im praying for Holly to come home and SOON - before this makes the history books!!

thanks for these.

Do you recall if these times are from news articles or pressers?

I don't know if I'm smarter yet, (LOL - probably not), but I'm still thinking about the timeline.

Verifying these times with the source we found them from might be helpful for the thread in general.

I don;t know if this has been cleared up yet, since I am playing catchup, the sheriff says in one of the morning show interviews, I believe on the 15th or 16th, that the first call was recieved at 7:59 a.m. and mother was on scene when his officers responded. Links are last thread.

Back to catching up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member