TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I argued that there would have been a path or broken twigs to clearly see if someone entered the woods..fresh broken twigs are easy to see..

That's what I don't get either. If it's so densely populated with trees and brush there should be a clear "path" of trampled brush no? You would think you would be able to see right where they walked?

brother took a lie detector test?? They took computers out of the home?? LE has released any of this information. What family member is speaking on NG? sorry in advance for all the questions....new information to me!
It is a family friend of the Bobo's

$80K reward
Local reporter Joe Gomez-desperate search will continue...(he is VERY dramatic)

brother took a lie detector test?? They took computers out of the home?? LE has released any of this information. What family member is speaking on NG? sorry in advance for all the questions....new information to me!

Debra Norville said that Holly's cousin claims he took a LD and passed...no family member on show...

Nothing much new on NG that we haven't already discussed here, except for the brother passing the lie detector test and the risk of hypothermia and dehydration for Holly if she is surviving (good points).

Otherwise, we have covered most everything.

And anyone who doesn't think that, can go back and read the threads.

One thing that I thought was new on the NG show tonight was someone mentioned blood on the lunch purse. Did anyone else hear that? TIA. Also new was the statement about things like computer being removed from the home by LE. I had been wondering if the home had been searched. Guess that answered that question.

As far as LD test...NG show is only source and it was Debra Norville who said that a cousin had said he took and passed one...FYI.

Thank you for pointing that stuff out, Strawberry Fields, appreciate it.

Yup they said should have been bits of torn clothing from all the twigs briars.

That is exactly what I've thought from the beginning. Except for the jeans, it doesn't appear she was wearing anything to go hiking through that kind of dense brush, and nothing has been mentioned as I can recall of what kind of shoes she had on. MOO

One thing that I thought was new on the NG show tonight was someone mentioned blood on the lunch purse. Did anyone else hear that? TIA. Also new was the statement about things like computer being removed from the home by LE. I had been wondering if the home had been searched. Guess that answered that question.

I must have missed this part...I thought they were just saying LE would always remove computers...

I must have missed this part...I thought they were just saying LE would always remove computers...
I heard her say they did remove Computers from the home. It was when the question was asked what evidence they have.

I think I will try to be awake when the show comes on again in the middle of the night and try and take notes because I am not 100% sure I heard correctly on this. I'll repost in the a.m. and let you know what I hear the second time around.

random thought..I'm trying to figure out how they could've gotten away quickly without a vehicle being seen or heard...could bad guy have taken her away on a horse?

She would have either had to go willingly, and LE seems entirely certain that was not the case, or would have to have been, and please pardon the term -- "dead weight" whether one horse or two.

If he knocked her out, feasible. Too much to control a horse (or two) plus a human that is conscious and does not want to be there. Especially a human who knows how to ride well, as I presume she did.

ATV or other motor vehicle parked not far away just seems so much more likely. LE asking for input from locals about anybody having excessively cleaned a vehicle recently or changed tires, that seems to me they have some at least semi-solid info that a wheeled vehicle was used.

Out of sight inside a vehicle. In plain sight, at least out in the open, on a horse.

That said, I would not be surprised to find out the perp had some involvement with horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva