TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have actual pics of the Bobo's house (including driveway), with article about case, am I allowed to post a link on this site?

If I have actual pics of the Bobo's house (including driveway), with article about case, am I allowed to post a link on this site?
I don't know PM mod to ask..I hope so because it helps to see a street view of the area, house and possible tree line other then blurry google maps. I even went on Google earth but no camera from street view.

OT kind of but just saw this article and didn't want people to forget Shelley Mook as I did :( I feel so guilty right now too... until i saw her name i had forgotten.....
She's a teacher who has a 6 yr old daughter and has been missing as well. No several thousand dollar reward offered by the governor in her case.. her family hurts as much as Hollys.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27603674/detail.html

I cant understand these "trolls' on the internet, it is such a huge thing isnt it. Every facebook page about missing/deceased/victims of crime I have seen since being on facebook has ended up with postings by trolls, and they dont stop no matter how often people plead with them or tell them what for. I think the best thing to do is to ignore them, something has to be done as it seems to be getting worse.

Now back to this case, i have just looked at the photo of the house. Is that a little neighbourhood or do they live on some sort of property? as in own a couple of acres. The reason I ask is that we know the neighbour heards the scream. if they are on a property she must have been screaming really loudly, which makes me wonder again about why the brother took an hour to ring 911.

OT kind of but just saw this article and didn't want people to forget Shelley Mook as I did :( I feel so guilty right now too... until i saw her name i had forgotten.....
She's a teacher who has a 6 yr old daughter and has been missing as well. No several thousand dollar reward offered by the governor in her case.. her family hurts as much as Hollys.

I had not even heard about this. So sad. I hope they are investigating the ex husband. That is very suspicious.

Very good point, P; people don't seem to get as involved or upset about what could be a possible domestic, even though the missing person is just as missed and just as important...

I had not even heard about this. So sad. I hope they are investigating the ex husband. That is very suspicious.

FYI there is a FB page to show your support & keep up-to-date on this case.

This article says something different...

Missing Tenn. woman wasin fear for her life
Investigators said Holly Bobo's white lunch box was recovered from a creek about eight miles from her home. An earlier report that her cell phone and camouflage clothing had been found in a car in the area was incorrect, said Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent John Mehr.

Ima

CBS was the one who reported about the car, I am glad they printed this, as LE says it did not happen. I think it is true they found a car, but it turned out to belong to someone else. But I do wonder if maybe the real perp tossed items into a parked car as he drove or walked by, if part of the original story is true, ie. the phone or purse being found...

As far as the "trolls" on FB...it is a fact of our new world. I wish people would not respond to them but I guess it is hard not to do so, when they are so sick and cruel.

What was covered up?

I 40 going out of Memphis and towards the general area of Holly's town and toward MS. There were LE vehicles sitting at every exit and sometimes 1-2 in between the exits along I 40. Not saying it was in relation to this case, but they were everywhere this afternoon when I traveled thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member