TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW if they ever looked under the pool cover at the BoBo Residence.

So not only did they have road blocks but it seemed as though they were covering the exits too? Interesting.

Either routine investigation in talking to everyone and possibly investigating tire threads, or something else is up too. IMO

LOL I guess I am speaking Southerneze...referring to LE being everywhere. Nothing in relation to the car. Sorry for confusion.

no need to be sorry nehemiah. i appreciate your update! maybe we northerners are too literal!

Praying for Holly!

We have tornados coming across the river now into TN, maybe they will lose strength by the time they get to Decatur County!

So not only did they have road blocks but it seemed as though they were covering the exits too? Interesting.

Either routine investigation in talking to everyone and possibly investigating tire threads, or something else is up too. IMO
:waitasec: Makes me wonder if LE doesn't already know what vehicle they're looking for? Sounds like they've got some pretty heavy duty coverage on the lookout for it if that's the case. I just wonder how long they can keep that type of presence in place??? Whoever this perp is, and assuming he's still in the area, he may have provisions in place to be able to stay hunkered down for quite a while.

IF they have an idea who this guy is......I wonder if maybe they've been able to pick up any signals from his phone. Maybe that's why they know he's still in the area but can't quite get his location nailed down. I know, I know :banghead: another far fetched notion. Guess I'm just dreaming of ways they might be able to catch the guy and find Holly.

If this has already been posted...sorry.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979243102

The spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says "reports that a car had been found containg Bobo's cell phone and some camouflage clothing was wrong." LE has, from the beginning, denied a car was found. Websleuths needs to follow the lead of law enforcement. For now, there is NO reason to sleuth out or discuss a possible car. This discussion needs to be discontinued. If you have any questions, please PM a moderator.

I don't know PM mod to ask..I hope so because it helps to see a street view of the area, house and possible tree line other then blurry google maps. I even went on Google earth but no camera from street view.

try this one

ETA: sorry, not meant for street view. Just clearer aerial. Somebody also asked about property size. 2 adjacent totaling about 25 acres. Home on 4.9, rest in agricultural (trees and brush!) land.

Attachments

• Aerial of property.jpg
    Aerial of property.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 37
The re-run of the NG show tonight on now on HLN.

I hope they find Holly soon.

They should stick with the roadblocks. Shake the tree and at the same time it provides a pretty good opportunity to look at the tires and see who may be driving a late model with new wheels that's sparkling clean.

If by some chance the perp was really local it may spook them into a mistake and worst case provides a good opportunity to look at cars.

If this has already been posted...sorry.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979243102

FYI - not related.

that article is full of inappropriate innuendo. shame on them.

body of missing woman from lancaster, pa.

:praying: for her and her family.

FYI - not related.

that article is full of inappropriate innuendo. shame on them.

body of missing woman from lancaster, pa.

:praying: for her and her family.

Yes and the women found in pa is African America

Here's a question I have....why Wednesday? If as HB's dad thinks this person knew their routines well, this was probably well planned by the perp. So what made Wednesday the day he decided to do this? Was it something about the timing of the families routines? The weather? Or was it something about his OWN routine (or those that he lives with). I know LE has said that this person may have missed work or appointments, but if this was planned maybe this person planned it for a day where they wouldn't be missed....

Why would you do the roadblocks on Tuesday when she was abducted on Wednesday?

Generally you do them on the same day of the week as the abduction. I would expect them to have done it on Wednesday, one week after her abduction. For people who have classes, or work every Wednesday but maybe not Tuesday... those that drive through that area the same time each week.

Are they going to do them again Wednesday, were they looking for something specific, did they just not think about doing it on the exact same day? :waitasec:

Bad storms.....heavy rains, very high winds (60mph+) and possible tornados tonight. Wondering how that will affect finding evidence??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214