TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Will Nunleys tweets it is starting to sound more like a ritual ceremony...

I am SO sorry how erm...crass (?) that sounds but really it just makes me feel yucky.

:shrugs:

I cannot help but respectfully disagree... the outpouring of all these people is awe inspiring.. I have never seen the size of community outpouring with searchers, etc.. it is amazing to me.

moo

It's been a long time, but if I correctly recall, the Elizabeth Smart family gave daily briefings, and it was a member of the public who located Elizabeth. I still say if LE wants help, they should be telling the general public what to look for. H could be miles away, and a public awareness would be beneficial, i.e. possible direction of movement, more on abductor, more on H's outfit than just colors and possible height. Was the abductor skinny? Heavy? Possible age?

He's kinda the spokesman.
he knows nothing about anything BUT Holly.
he gets himself on camera, but we haven't sen anyone actually defer to him...
I hope this guy is checked to the hilt, that's all I'm gonna say about Mr. I Don't Know.

Hubby won't allow NG in our house and just having got home a bit ago, I only got the very end of JVM. I hope to be back later to check on what is going on. I will report local news at 9 here if I can as well.

Dumbest quote of the century... who kidnapped Holly Bobo a week ago. In just a few hours it will be tomorrow morning.

she has been reinterviewed (heather sullivan)

SHE ALSO LIVES IN A HOME SURROUNDED BY WOODS

Go, Pat B.
Talking about all of the confusion, lack of info, from LE, from family, etc...why not be open?

Pat brown saying the evasiveness in the case is very confusing

cannot put the info together to make sense

talking head... says it could tip off suspects if LE releases it (also talks about car in woods)

I cannot help but respectfully disagree... the outpouring of all these people is awe inspiring.. I have never seen the size of community outpouring with searchers, etc.. it is amazing to me.

moo

It truly IS amazing that all these people are coming together for Holly.

Religious rituals always kinda give me a weird feeling though so it could be my own bias...I apologize for adding my own bias into this discussion..:shush: me

I totally agree...if the brother was able to tell it was camo clothing the abductor had on he must be able to describe the body the clothes were on ???

why do they keep showing all the photos of Whitney Duncan?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214