TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
community has bonded together thru neighboring towns..

it is AMAZING..

even school children ask to help

i wish they would stop with the "missing country star's cousin". ugh.

Brad Dennis mentioning that they need trained searchers (((thank you Brad!))))

saying that younger people can hang fliers etc

Brad says lunch box gives a place to spiral out from

family spokesperson up next

Opening with trailer that says “flecks of blood found on lawn”.
They have reporter at the vigil.
She says it’s been raining all day, which has thrown off searchers, but some were still out in water, on foot, with dogs.
TBI has been focused on reinterviews, instead if searching today. , hoping that new things have come up in people’s minds.
Items have been found, but they don’t know if they are important, such as papers that could be school papers.
They are now saying it was flecks of bloods, but that is not confirmed.
It is confirmed that DNA is back, but results not released.
Reporter was out searching, in the area where her lunchbox was found with the lunch she packed that morning, rural, heavily wooded area where box was found. Found in creek area, 8 miles from home.
Search expert saying that evidence and search markers will be significantly degraded by rain .Footing will be hard for searchers, and will wash away tracks and any other evidence.
Reporter saying the roadblocks are to catch new witnesses, in the early morning, near the same time that she went missing.
There was no report at the time of a car near the area at the time. Covering the car that had the supposed items in the car in the woods, and that LE has said that there is no direct link to Holly.
Caller asking why CB didn’t help if Holly was dragged into woods.
Psychologist says that he must feel bad, maybe he was busy or altered at the time, and she can’t imgine his current feelings. And that some are more optimistic, and not worried about nefarious things in their everyday lives, and that often we don’t realize things until we see them in hindsight.
Reporter on scene says community is bonded, with signs on major roads in between cities, and that schoolkids have requested time off, people are taking days off to help.
Ex. Searcher saying that they need trained searchrs that can maintain their searches, but community searchers should be on flyers, easier search areas…
He also says that the lunchbox site is a great place radiate out from in the search, spiral out from there.
Commercial, spokesperson for family up next.

If her brother was able to see the 'abductor' close enough to say he was wearing camo clothes, would he not be able to say what he looked like- colour of hair, heavy, skinny, etc... If he was looking from afar and couldn't tell colour of hair, how would he be able to tell it was camo clothing - would they not just look brown, or grey or green..... something about all of this is missing -

kevin Bromley (spokesperson for family)

family knows tbi and fbi very confident.... family has confidence they are following up on leads

"Flecks" of blood means to me that it was dried when it fell... like from his clothing?

How can a family spokesperson know so little... come on. This is getting ridiculous.

natalie bobo family member said clint took a poly and passed

spokesperson passes on this and on any other family polys

If Holly was on her was to school, does she drive there? Maybe she had her car keys in her hands when the perp came up on her and she managed to gouge him somehow with them. IDK, my mom always taught me to hold my car keys in my fist with the ends sticking out when walking to my car in the dark in case someone tries to sneak up on me. Gouging someone with car keys would cause a lot of bleeding.

~JMO~

Ok, slightly off topic, but not really, what is the best background check site?

family spokesperson basically says nothing

I find the attemped abduction 45 miles away in Jan. extremely interesting. The perp may be trolling colleges for women to kidnap. He could track women at business school as well as comunity college. He could follow them discretly, even hide in their neighborhood learning what time they leave in the morning and when they are most likely alone. Both women were leaving home in the early AM, both going to class, pretty blondes who look alike and live close to the perp. His car was most likey hidden in both cases, both cases he tried to walk them away. They need to get a sketch out right now of the Sullian attempted abduction. Time is wasting.
Yeah......I'm pretty honed in to that case right now as well. She's a blonde also. The circumstances are very similar and recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99