TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I havent heard much about this case as far a national media goes and i actually live only about 20 mins from this area why isnt there more out there about it??? I read somewhere (not sure where at) that he reported seeing her leave in a white 4 door mustang or camero? correct me if i am wrong but i have NEVER see a 4 door version of either car

You are NOT wrong! His explanations have no logic and for that reason, we here are suspicious of why he is trying to deflect the truth. Have you ever heard of the family before this case?

Thank you for checking in! :heartbeat:

Thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna tonight.

CHAIN OF HOPE information for March 2013! Get ready to ride!

Attachments

• 394959_10151211667273775_1671721135_n.jpg
    394959_10151211667273775_1671721135_n.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 17
You are NOT wrong! His explanations have no logic and for that reason, we here are suspicious of why he is trying to deflect the truth. Have you ever heard of the family before this case?

Thank you for checking in! :heartbeat:

no I havent before now but from wht i have read on it the guy makes no sense i hate the way the laws are seems lke more offten then not they protect th criminal not the victim

320987_521613877859653_293366353_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Jennifer-and-Adrianna-Wix/312441782110198

This year nearly three hundred people have
signed an online petition. Supporters are demanding that local and state law
enforcement keep the Wix case open and active. Jennifer’s Mother, Kathy Nale
calls the supporters her “chain of hope.”

http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wztv_vid_16292.shtml

Saturday April 6th, 2013. Each year this Chain(ride) has grown larger and we are hoping to see this continue til we get Justice for these Girls and their Family.
Riders(Cars and all) meet at Kmart in Goodlettsville. Begin registration @11 and KSU @12. We will ride to Wal Mart in Springfield, have the balloon release @130.
We will be ending our ride at Pine's Saloon 5870 Fred Perry Rd. Springfield Tn. 37172
This ride is open for anyone wanting to show their support for Jennifer and Adrianna.
PLEASE join us, doesn't matter what you ride or drive. EVERYONE is invited.

https://www.facebook.com/events/506386752717873/

Missing Wix girls case still unsolved
March 1, 2013

snipped...“It has been nearly nine years since Hendersonville resident Kathy Nale last saw her 21-year-old daughter, Jennifer Wix, and 2-year-old granddaughter, Adrianna. The pair vanished from the Cross Plains community of Robertson County on March 24, 2004.

...To see that many motorcycles — it’s just an amazing feeling to know there is that much support,” Leggo said. “Lining up and getting ready to go from there (Goodlettsville) will make you cry. It gives hope to see that many people helping in the search for the girls.”

As time continues to pass with few leads coming in, Nale said she believes someday she will know what happened to her girls.

“I do believe the case will be solved,” Nale said. “I guess if I ever gave up and thought it wouldn’t, I wouldn’t have any hope left. I think it’s going to be hard to solve, and it’s going to take somebody searching their conscience, but I do believe there are people out there that know what happened to my daughter and granddaughter.”

http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/2...3030031/Missing-Wix-girls-case-still-unsolved

From the link --- time progressed photo of Adrianna Wix:

Attachments

• age progression wix.jpg
    age progression wix.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 17
The article made it into the paper again today under the Sumner section. I think about Jennifer and Adrianna a lot. Cross Plains is a small community, it breaks my heart that this case has gone on for this long. I am going to try to go to the balloon release and will make pics if I get there.

How many are thinking about going on the Chain of Hope ride?

BTW, I will be talking about Jennifer and Adrianna and the ride in about 30 minutes on Tricia's True Crime radio! Click the link on my signature line and you'll be there! If you miss it, you can still listen to the archive audio of the show anytime!

Thank you Kimster for doing such a good job representing Jennifer and Adrianna Sunday night!!!

knale - mother of Jennifer and grandmother of Adrianna - will be on Tricia's True Crime Radio Show tonight! Click on the link in my signature line at 8PM EST/ 5PM PST to listen!!!

TODAY is the ride - CHAIN OF HOPE 2013 !!!

Please pray for all the participants and most of all, pray that this year's ride brings Jenn and Nina home!

:praying:

I think we need a bunch of tags on this thread so google searchers can find this place. I am not as inside of the case anymore as I used to be, so I will put a few on but let's load it up!!

ROBERTSON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT 615-384-7971 Lt. Don Bennett
You may also leave anonymous information and tips concerning the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna by calling 1-800-THE-LOST.

Here is an age progression for Adrianna Wix:

WixAdriannaAP4.jpg

So why did Benton say that he saw Jennifer again on March 25, 2004? You know, the whole tax return check thing?

Because, imo, someone saw her with him at the house on that day.

Who was it? Mail person, water meter reader? You guys have probably already hashed this part out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back