TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Newly released age progression pic of Nina:

nina2011.jpg

Thank you Kimster ..But to be honest i just call it as i see it and there was and still is no reason this shouldnt be on the NG show ir issues 48 hours dateline 20/20 the fifth estate 60 minutes . Nancy has really been getting on my nerves latly .Whem theres now people going missing get it on the dam air I mean no harm what so ever but we know what happened to natallie hollaway and we know about drew peterson getting sexy pics in his jail cell . and i dont need to be told of a count down to tot moms trial like come on these people out there that ya they may be a cold case in some cases but at the very least, god forgid if someone were to call in annonamouslly and if nothing else tell the familly where they can be found so they can give them a propper burrial and have a place to go and mourn the loss . I cant imagine what its like the not knowing. i would literally go insane.....

jennwix.jpg

This is a pic of Jennifer that Kathy rec'd just recently! Someone took it years ago. :rose:

Jenn and Nina, I'm thinking about both of you tonight. :rose: And praying that the Lord will move so that you both can come home to Kathy very soon.

Jenn and Nina, I'm thinking about both of you tonight. :rose: And praying that the Lord will move so that you both can come home to Kathy very soon.

Kim, not a day goes by that I don't think about Jenn and Nina. That was the first case I worked here, remembering when my son was missing. I am sending prayers for all that are enduring the pain of not knowing.

Sooner

Hey Kimster . thanks for giving me the info to read and learn some more on this care as i told you before all i really new were just the details of them missing and saying its ashame that no one has done a show on dateline or 48 hrs theres a dozen of them now that should be all doing something . But after reading alot more of the details and just now learning about the B familly just baffles my mind such a sad sad case and i really feel for her familly . I would really like to state again for these tv shows to pull thier head out of thier *advertiser censored*'es and get this and a few others on the dam program i mean we dont need to hear the name casey anthony and watch her own personal cam 3 times on seperate ocasions on the 48 hrs program like come on. get these cases like this one and like amber hagermann on the dam show it drives me crazy it really does . I would be writing letters to ms holloway and vanished and dateline and 48 hrs actually id be on thier doorstep by now i really feel for the familly and hope to god someone from one of the for mentioned programs reads this and gets this done ASAP..

Found this on the Klaas Kids site and wanted to share it with everyone. This is when KlaasKids went to help Kathy find the girls. Kathy is in the middle. :) This is why I love Klaas Kids! :heart:

wixklaaskids.jpg

Fresh eyes looking at this...Is Benton Adrianna's father? I see someone posed the same question years ago and I can't find a response.

Fresh eyes looking at this...Is Benton Adrianna's father? I see someone posed the same question years ago and I can't find a response.

Thank you for posting! :hug:

:welcome:

No, Benton was not Adrianna's father. Her father was completely cleared from being involved whatsoever.

Remembering Jenn on her birthday...........I love you baby girl and my birthday wish for you is Peace........praying that the people who know what happened to you will be brave and finally give you the peace that you deserve.

Jenn, I hope you are having a wonderful day in heaven on your birthday day from earth! And Lord, please comfort dear Kathy on this day. Amen!

I just heard about this case for the first time. I am so sorry for the mom. The fact that there were people taunting her makes me sick to my stomach! I will pray for the doors to be opened on this case! I think this should be revisited on AMW and everywhere.

I just heard about this case for the first time. I am so sorry for the mom. The fact that there were people taunting her makes me sick to my stomach! I will pray for the doors to be opened on this case! I think this should be revisited on AMW and everywhere.

I couldn't agree more! THANK YOU for dropping by! :rocker:

Had it been mention before, that possibly Andrianna could be alive. I wonder if they should focus on that. What if they murdered the mom, and the baby was taken away. If anything, I just found one of the sisters on fb, and my heart aches for them :(

Had it been mention before, that possibly Andrianna could be alive. I wonder if they should focus on that. What if they murdered the mom, and the baby was taken away. If anything, I just found one of the sisters on fb, and my heart aches for them :(

Absolutely there is hope that Adrianna is still alive! There was a tip about two years ago, IIRC and it was checked out. Sadly, it wasn't her. But we will always hope she is alive somewhere! So keep an eye out!

They do age progressions for Adrianna every year!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back