TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ANGELS.jpg

Jenn and Nina deserve justice too!!!

I emailed out a case study to the show that is requesting cases here on ws.
I received an auto response, so at least they got it.

I emailed out a case study to the show that is requesting cases here on ws.
I received an auto response, so at least they got it.

THANK YOU Dreamweaver! I didn't send one because I thought they only wanted solved cases? Was I wrong? Should I send something to them also???

I emailed the county sheriff's office. I summarized the case and how some of the public views things and offered ideas on how to jump start the case.

Something Kathy (aka Mimi, mom of Jenn) wrote on Topix just 19 hours ago:

I was cleaning out the garage and closets this weekend........where all of Jennifer and Adrianna's things are stored.......clothes, toys, shoes, pictures, mementos of Jenn's from her short life and Adrianna's...........all these things stuck in time........stuck on March 25th 2004.........I realized, that no matter how much I want them to come back and reclaim their things, it is likely not going to happen. I tried to smell their things, just to see if there was still a scent of them left behind........but there's not......they are gone. All I could do, is stop and say a prayer for them, that wherever they are, they are safe and happy and cry for their young, innocent lives......taken too soon from a world that needs more people like them and a family who loves and misses them very much. It still seems so surreal that this has actually happened and that my loving, beautiful daughter and her sweet baby were taken from this world soooooooo...............

I have read most of the posts about Jennifer and Adrianna, and my heart bleeds for them and their family.

I have looked on the Topix threads and I am a lost for words at how nasty and unsympathetic some people on there have been.

The good will prevail and you will get answers and justice, the sooner the better. Stay strong.

Someone deleted the Topix thread about this case! Please pray that this is a good thing!

Someone deleted the Topix thread about this case! Please pray that this is a good thing!
----------------------------------------------

I had an email reminder today that a new post was added to topix. But, I could not find it..them.. when I went on topix.
??
I know there were lots of calling names and more on that topix, but no more so than on some others I have checked out.

?

Dreamweaver, you can only go to the last few pages now. Use the link on my sig line and you'll be able to get there again! :blowkiss:

So very sad. I have my own little Adrianna that is about a year younger than Jennifer's Adrianna would be now. I see her picture and know what a joy she would be to entire family. I hope that they are found one day soon.

prayingkitty4.jpg

Lord,

Please let us know where Jenn and Nina are right now! In Jesus name, AMEN!

I have followed this case and the horrifying piece of turd called the boyfriend on the topix thread. This case disgusts me. Everyone knows who is responsible. Any law enforcement who is looking the other way is just as guilty. I am so sorry for this family.

That little girl is simply beautiful, like a little angel. The name suits her perfectly- Nina.

Prayers to Jennifer and Nina's family. You have people on here that DO remember.

Since we lost a lot of the Topix thread online (many people did copy it before it disappeared!), here is the timeline I've gathered so far. Please feel free to add or correct it anytime! This information was gathered from comments made at the old Topix thread:

August 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved to Joey B’s barn (per Joe B Sr.)

Fall 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved into apartment with Jenn’s mom (per Kathy H)

Mid-Dec 2003 – Jennifer beaten and Adrianna kept by Jenn’s sister. Joey kicked in a door and was arrested. (Joey cleared of charges later) (per Joe B Sr.)

Dec 21, 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved back to Joey B’s barn (per Kathy H)

Dec 25, 2003 – Joey made Adrianna (aka Nina) a rocking horse and playhouse for Christmas (per Carrole B)

Jan 15, 2003 – Jennifer (Jenn) had birthday party for Nina at B’s house with Jenn’s family in attendance (per Carrole B)

January 2004 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved into Joey’s parent’s home from the barn because it was cold. Jenn and Joey began to argue because Jenn wanted to move back into the barn (per Carrole B) Jenn wanted to move back into the barn because she and Joey’s parents didn’t get along (per Kathy H)

March 24, 2004 – Jenn calls her mom and is upset about the situation where she was living (per Kathy H) Jenn calls her mom (per Joe B Sr)

March 25, 2004 – Jenn calls her dad and her aunt voicing concerns about her living conditions (per Kathy H) Jenn tells Joey that she has a plan to leave and calls her dad and her aunt (per Joe B Sr) "YOU MAY FOOL SOME PEOPLE JOE, BUT I WAS THERE. JENNIFER TOLD ME PERSONALLY THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED AT A LITTLE AFTER 1 PM THAT SHE WAS HOME ALONE WITH YOU AND WAS AFRAID TO COME OUT OF HER ROOM. SHE HAD SPOKEN WITH ME EVERY FEW MINUTES FOR THAT ENTIRE WEEK THAT I WAS ON VACATION. SHE TOLD ME IN OUR LAST CONVERSATION THAT SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES. YOU DID WHATEVER YOU DID TO THEM SHORTLY AFTER 1 PM THEN CALLED YOUR SON HOME TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP YOUR MESS. YOU CAN LIE ALL YOU WANT TO WHOEVER IS STUPID ENOUGH TO LISTEN BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH AS WELL AS YOU DO.. SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH TELLING THE TRUTH IS THAT IT LANDS YOUR SORRY *advertiser censored* IN PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT U CALLED JOEY HOME FROM WORK EARLY THAT DAY AND INSTRUCTED HIM ON WHO NOT TO RIDE HOME WITH. IRONICALLY MY BEAUTIFUL HUGE HEARTED NEICE THOUGHT THAT JOEY WOULD KEEP HER AND THE BABY SAFE. GUESS HE JUST DIDN'T GET THERE IN TIME." (per aunt Lisa)

Quote From Jenn's Beloved Aunt Lisa (Post #3214

March 25, 2004 – (evening) Jenn asks Joey to take her and Nina to I-65 N exit 112. Joey watches as they get into the back seat of a white 4 door car. (per Joey)

March 26, 2004 – Jenn went to Joey’s house without Nina in the white car he’d seen her in the night before. She wanted to pick up her tax return, but it was not there. This was the last time he saw her. (per Joey) The Bentons had a huge bonfire and partied it up. (Per Lucy) Joe and Joey helped look for the girls with Lisa. They said she was with some people that lived in a trailer. (they were out of town) – per Lucy

March 27, 2004 – LE came to Joe’s home (per Joe B Sr)

March 28, 2004 – Police searched Joe’s home (per Joe B Sr)

March 30, 2004 – Cadaver dogs searched Joe’s land and his father’s and brother’s properties (per Joe B Sr)

April 1, 2004 – TBI took the Bs computer, phone records and asked for polygraphs of which they agreed (per Joe Sr) Joey passed polygraph (per Kathy H)

Oct 21, 2005 – Girls featured on Montel (no leads)

Jan 28, 2006 – Girls were on America’s Most Wanted (no leads)

March 2006 – LE searched property with sonar equipment? (unverified)

March 2008 – Gunfire at memorial for girls. Tombstones defaced. Witness saw Joey jump over a fence (media and memorial attendee reports)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back