TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kimster I have been following the stories of Jennifer and Adrianna and pray everday that will finally be brought home. I am hopeing that all our fine astrologist will be able to help
Kathy. I have been reading that Soulscape is working on some charts.. Let's hope it helps.

Kathy is aware they are working on the charts. She has been tied up with some other personal issues (good ones!) and I'm sure we'll see her here soon once she has settled in.

I'm here and glad to hear about the charts. Can't wait to see what they say! Glad also to see new faces on here!

JenniferKayWix.jpg

"Jenn is a wonderful young woman and a very loving Mommy. She stepped into the role of motherhood like she was born to be a Mother. Looking back on Jenn's life, I think of her love for animals the most often. She loves every one of God's creatures. She has a very special gift with horses. She is happiest when she is around horses. She loves animals so much that she would say that she was taking Adrianna to the zoo when she was an infant, when everyone knew that she was really going for Jennifer!!!

Jennifer is beautiful, she is tall, dark complected, long beautiful dark hair and dark brown eyes. "
~written by KHolloway (Jenn's mom)

Please don't leave this thread before praying that Jenn and Nina are found! Thank you so much!

JenniferKayWix.jpg

"Jenn is a wonderful young woman and a very loving Mommy. She stepped into the role of motherhood like she was born to be a Mother. Looking back on Jenn's life, I think of her love for animals the most often. She loves every one of God's creatures. She has a very special gift with horses. She is happiest when she is around horses. She loves animals so much that she would say that she was taking Adrianna to the zoo when she was an infant, when everyone knew that she was really going for Jennifer!!!

Jennifer is beautiful, she is tall, dark complected, long beautiful dark hair and dark brown eyes. "~written by KHolloway (Jenn's mom)

Please don't leave this thread before praying that Jenn and Nina are found! Thank you so much!

Wow she is very strikingly beautiful and so is the baby....I keep bumping them up on the astro thread! Hope that helps

Dear Lord, please give us answers about Jenn and nina, your beloved children. In Jesus name...AMEN

Thank you, Sooner! :blowkiss:

From what friends and family have told me, Jenn had a very trusting nature. She wanted to see the best in everyone! That is probably why she couldn't see the danger in knowing Joey and his family. They have had a shady past that isn't talked about in the local area because they have lived there so long and keep things to themselves. I almost wonder if some people fear them in their small community? They live on a large "compound" where many family members have their own homes. Joey's sister currently lives in the home that Joey's parents were residing, and Jenn and Nina lived, when the girls went missing.

Another thing about Jenn is that she has some younger sisters and adored each and every one of them. Their hearts, along with Jenn's mom and grandma's, continue to bleed for these girls each and every day. They were very very close.

I also pray the astrologist can give Kathy the answers she needs. Hopefully Soulscape will have some charts available soon that will help this poor Mother and Grandmother in her search. Hopefully justice will pervail...

This case is really disturbing. I have just caught up on the basics. Was little Nina Joeys baby? Is there a way to get the state or FBI invovled if the locals are not willing to do anything to these wackos?

This case is really disturbing. I have just caught up on the basics. Was little Nina Joeys baby? Is there a way to get the state or FBI invovled if the locals are not willing to do anything to these wackos?

Nina was not Joey's child. Jenn and Joey had dated for less than a year when she went missing. I'm not sure exactly how long it was...but they had only been staying on the family compound for about 4 months.

According to the family, LE has to ask TBI to get involved. They were involved at one point, but it was way after the girls went missing. I believe LE thought they just ran off at first, due to the Benton family's stories. Sadly, LE hasn't shown a willingness to share a lot of information with the family and the Bentons tell conflicting stories regarding searches on the property, as well as what was happening the week the girls disappeared. I'm not sure if this is due to small town politics or not, but many people closer to the case believe a lot more could be done to find the girls.

Personally, I'd like to see some media attention. If there was a probe done by media, I think we would find out one way or another if there is more that can be done or not. I've been writing media like crazy since meeting Kathy on Websleuths in February and haven't had any luck. I am surprised because this case is intriguing ~ and terribly heartbreaking. Not only do we have a beautiful young woman who went missing at a family compound, but we have a precious little baby girl ~ both missing under extremely disturbing circumstances!

Please continue to ask questions and I'll answer them the best I can! Kathy has been wrapped up in some other issues, but I can email her at any time if needed!

Most of all, THANK YOU for taking the time to look into this case!!! Finding these girls is LONG OVERDUE! I can't stop thinking about them! I won't rest until we know where they are!!!

I just came across this story today.

It was mentioned that where the boyfriends house once stood, a new house has been built.
Thats a lot of construction work and obviously they would have had to remove debris via a dumpster, etc.

Is it possible that if he had buried Jen and her baby girl he could have snuck them out in the dumpsters?

Gosh, I hate even mentioning this as I know her mother reads this and its upsettng to even type,

I cant imaging reading or thinking of this but where would debris have been hauled to in that area??

Was that ever looked into or considered?....

glitterghost, Excellent points !

I'll put my money on the jealous BF.

It's been proven time and time again, the last person to see/be with the missing person generally holds the answers.

Another theory: possibly buried both under the killers old house or on his property or his relatives property...imo....

It takes a cold blooded monster to murder an innocent 2 yr. old child. Did this guy pass a Lie Detector test 5 yrs. ago?..:liar:

Actually, the new house was not built where the old one stood. The old one is still standing and the BF's sister and her family live in that house. However, Joey's parents built a NEW house and the place is not hooked up to public utilities. Perhaps the girls are around the new house? That would mean the family moved them at some point, however.

It has been said the BF passed a poly. However, I'm not sure who administered the poly and I'm not sure that LE has verified he passed either.

glitterghost, Excellent points !

I'll put my money on the jealous BF.

It's been proven time and time again, the last person to see/be with the missing person generally holds the answers.

Another theory: possibly buried both under the killers old house or on his property or his relatives property...imo....

It takes a cold blooded monster to murder an innocent 2 yr. old child. Did this guy pass a Lie Detector test 5 yrs. ago?..:liar:

You would think that once the authorities got wind of this new house being built,they would have been all over the area and the Dumpsters with Cadaver dogs.

You would think that once the authorities got wind of this new house being built,they would have been all over the area and the Dumpsters with Cadaver dogs.

Yehp! For some reason that cannot be explained ~ or WILL NOT be explained! ~ LE was not allowed to search ALL the property. Bear in mind, this is like a compound where there are multiple homes that various family members live. It's really hard to determine what the problem is, but I wonder if it is because they can only obtain search warrants for areas that Joey was known to live and not other family members? It has been said that Joey's grandmother would not allow LE to search certain areas.

There was a group that came out to search about two years ago. The Bentons said they could search as long as there wasn't any media. Well, you pull a large search team and guess who will show up? The media. So, after all those people show up, the Bentons refused access to the compound.

That's how it has been all along! "Hurry up and let's do nothing!"
gnome.gif

Here's another synopsis I took from the "Help Find the Missing" website.

Jennifer Wix moved with her two year old daughter to her boyfriend's family compound on an 80 acre farm outside of Cross Plains, Tennessee in August of 2003. She had told her mother that she had found her "prince". Her boyfriend's entire family lived in this remote compound, aunts, uncles, grandparents. They were rather reclusive and did not like outsiders.

Jennifer's relationship with her boyfriend turned sour quickly, though and her mother moved to the area to be closer to Jennifer and help her get through this time. Jennifer had told her family members that her boyfriend had made some threatening remarks to her.

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, Jennifer's boyfriend claimed they argued and he drove her to a nearby gas station close to the interstate. He claimed she got into the backseat of a white four door car with Adrianna. He also said he did not see the driver of the car or what direction they were headed. The car was alternately a white Mustang, a white Camaro and eventually, probably along the time the boyfriend realized that neither Mustangs nor Camaros come with four doors, the car became a Grand Prix.

The boyfriend claimed that Jennifer came back the next day, driving the same car, without Adrianna with her.

Jennifer did not take any personal belongings either for herself or Adrianna. She had no money with her, no ID.

His family will not allow their property to be searched, although it is the last place Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. Although the Robertson County sheriff's department never said they suspected foul play, the case is listed as a criminal investigation. They have never pushed the boyfriend's family to search the property thoroughly. At one point, a volunteer search was organized and at the last minute, the family backed out.

The boyfriend does not have a great reputation, according to rumors. In an unrelated incident, when he was placed in the back of a police car, he allegedly kicked out the back window and had to be hog tied. He didn't have a regular job, yet always had a wad of cash. Allegedly, he was working for his family building a home and being paid in cash.

As an update to the above, the Robertson County Sheriff's Dept now has the girls listed as "missing and presumed dead".

Thank you all for continuing to keep Jennifer and Adrianna in your thoughts and in your hearts.................Please continue to write your letters of support to media and local law officials. I just know that one day, the right person will get a letter and it will make all the difference in the world! Then we will get the help we need to bring them home to their family. Thank you again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back