TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping up ~ maybe someone is in a letter writing mood today!

is there an address for the B family compound?

We are not allowed to post addresses unless LE makes an announcement that they are a POI...but maybe we can if I am allowed to post the address of Jenn's last known location?
Dang...now I can't find it. I'll get it for you!

6681 Owens Chapel Rd Springfield, TN

That is the address of where the girls were last seen...

Bumping for the girls and stopping in to say thank you to all those who continue to keep Jennifer and Adrianna in their hearts and on their minds!

Happy Birthday, Jennifer! I love you and miss you with all my heart and I vow to never give up looking for you...............I wish you were here. Mom

Please all who have twitter, Twitter for Jennifer today:

Happy Birthday Jennifer Wix, Prayers that you & your child will be found. Missing 5 years. http://twitgoo.com/2i6hj

JenniferandAdriannaWixMISSINGTN2004.jpg

Holloway and some others have formed the Tennessee Alliance for Families of the Missing, a support group. It is a fledgling organization, with a basic Web site that only lists information about some cases. Holloway said she would like to see the organization grow and become active, perhaps someday even to have chapters across the state.

Holloway nearly lost touch with reality after her daughter Jennifer Wix, 21, and 2-year old granddaughter Adrianna Wix disappeared. Foul play was suspected.

The Robertson County Sheriff's Office is handling the case as a criminal investigation. Holloway strongly believes her daughter's boyfriend, and possibly his father, know something about the disappearances. But no bodies have been found and no charges have been filed.

Holloway became disconnected from almost everything else in her life.

"Everything went to pot, including taking care of my husband and two younger children. I couldn't even go to the store. I slept on the sofa with the porch light on (so if) she came back, running scared from something in the night, I could hear her banging on the door trying to get in."

Holloway searched for her daughter in several states, following up on any clue or lead.

"I lived in my car," she said. "I drove all over Tennessee and Indiana."

One day, a psychic told her that Jennifer and Adrianna were in Missouri, in a town with two names, one of which was "White."

"So I got a map of Missouri and circled every town with the word 'white' in it and went to every one of them," Holloway said. "It was my other two daughters, teenagers, who finally snapped me back to reality. They said, 'Mom, we've lost our sister and we've lost our niece and we miss them so much, but now we've lost you, too.' "

<snipped>

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/23/lack-of-answers-haunts-families/

Bumping up and hoping for someone who would be interested in writing a story about this case. Then I will forward it to media outlets.

Im new here but followed alot of missing person cases for years but I never heard of this case. I'll say a prayer for both of them tonight, and Jennifers mom. Its so sad, I just want to cry.

Please pray that something would break in this case. Jenn's mom, Kathy, has been waiting over five years to find her daughter. And if that isn't enough, her granddaughter is missing also! If this case would have erupted today, there would be the benefit of NG and JVM and other shows to let the public know what happened. The sad thing is, when these two lovely girls went missing, there was only America's Most Wanted - and they only showcased the girls one time that I know of...

So please pray for Kathy and her family. Pray that they would have closure!

Thank you so much for visiting here!

This is Adrianna "Nina" Wix. She was a baby when she went missing.

jwAdriannaa.jpg

This is Kathy (KHolloway) with Jennifer. I think Jenn looks like a Native American princess!

jw3.jpg

Thank you Kimster for remembering................

Kathy my thoughts and prayers are with you and my heart is aching for the loss of your girls.

I thank all who come here! This is a tough case, but our God is mighty enough to solve it! Please pray that He would move and these girls would be brought home to Kathy and her family!

:praying:

I have a lot of ideas about this case, most of which I've already posted to the topix thread. I'm wondering if le ever conducted a search of the bf's car? Technically, that was the last place she was "said" to have been.

Practically, it may well have been the last place she was. I'm going to be frank, and I hope not to offend anyone. I know people do hide remains on their own property, and perhaps this guy would have done that, being as possessive as he was, but I just think it's more likely that even if she and her child were killed in his home, he might have transported them elsewhere and there might be evidence in the car.

I was also wondering - Does the family have access to any of his friends who might know if there are specific favorite places this guy has used for hunting/fishing/4-wheeling (or whatever else), in the past? I live in rural/small-town Alabama, and I'm sure its similar to small-town TN in many ways. I know that many of the boys here grew up hunting, and they have areas with which they are more familiar than others.

If he took her somewhere other than his family's property, is there any information about him that would suggest which areas he'd be most likely to frequent? Also, sometimes you see in these cases that a significant other telegraphs the area where they've left remains by saying that it was the last place they saw the person alive. Or they talk about the location a lot, suggesting that it should be searched. Of course, sometimes they do the complete opposite in order to mislead... But anyway, are there any areas this guy frequents, or talks about, or has mentioned, or any way to find anything out about that?

Was there any search of the land at the intersection where he said he last saw her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back