Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but how in the heck was she found in a ditch near where the Jeep went into the water (as has been reported from the start) if she went to the neighbor's house and called 911? I guess maybe she ran back out of the neighbor's house?
I'm confused about that too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm confused about that too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm confused by all of it.

All that is consistent to me:

1: He and she both were employed by Cheatham EMS.
2: Vehicle was found in the water.
3: She's there, he's not.
4: Search warrants were issued.
5: Media reported she's a suspect, sheriff tells another media outlet he never reported that.
6: Overall general area has an enormous handful of shall I say incidents.

I was wondering what substance(s) were involved.

See, I don't get it. You work with tlhese people, even if not your close friends, they know you, you know them. WHY would you not be talking to them? Telling anything at all about that evening?

I wonder if the confusion has to do with different people talking to media.

The confusion could be meant to mislead... or just so many individuals talking and msm?

I wonder if the confusion has to do with different people talking to media.

The confusion could be meant to mislead... or just so many individuals talking and msm?

Could be, the neighbor's story was to a news reporter. Was the other story about her being found in the ditch what the police are reporting?

Interesting. They haven’t said she is a suspect but there doesn’t seem to be anyone else that was there that could be a POI. Then again there seems to be a lot of info that isn’t being shared, so who knows.

Chris Conte
@chrisconte

Still no sign of missing firefighter Jesse Reed. Officials tell me they don't believe his death was accidental

9:50 AM
March 13, 2018

https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/973572039045996544

Nick Beres (news media) interesting post and comments:

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresN...Hae_CZyQPjLNqYpiVPyeUBzzaAAuCPqbgqBIo&fref=nf

Snipped: .."Ellen Reed said she was able to make it out of the car before it sunk with her husband inside.
More than 300 people have spent countless hours trying to find Jesse Reed, but his body still has not been found.
However, officials say there was a gap in the time the incident happened and the time that Reed’s wife called 911.
NewsChannel 5 learned that although no criminal charges have been filed, officials are looking into whether Ellen Reed may have played a role in what happened."....

I wonder where the seat was positioned on the drivers side of the vehicle. Could she have been driving? Didn't want to get in trouble for DUI etc. Just thinking outside the box. IMO

Did she say he was?

No. The neighbor woman interviewed, Tamera Patrick, said that ER told her that she (ER herself) had been drinking, and that she told police she had been drinking. She didn't say that ER told her "they" had been drinking. The woman goes on to say that ER was not drunk. I think she is speaking of her own observation of ER after she came to her house for help.

I wonder where the seat was positioned on the drivers side of the vehicle. Could she have been driving? Didn't want to get in trouble for DUI etc. Just thinking outside the box. IMO

Surely everyone knows from watching crime shows that you must always return the driver's seat to the correct position! Judging from the size of Jesse, if he was driving, or if you wanted it to appear that he was driving, that seat probably would have been pushed back as far as it could go. But, which one of them was driving? I don't think WE know. I'm sure LE does.

The Jeep had to have been going pretty darned slow for her to be able to get out unscathed.

Surely everyone knows from watching crime shows that you must always return the driver's seat to the correct position! Judging from the size of Jesse, if he was driving, or if you wanted it to appear that he was driving, that seat probably would have been pushed back as far as it could go. But, which one of them was driving? I don't think WE know. I'm sure LE does.

The Jeep had to have been going pretty darned slow for her to be able to get out unscathed.

TRUE, however, I was thinking if she had been drinking etc she may not have been on her game. It only takes 1 mistake. IMO.

The drinking... even if coupled with a few other facts that we know, I'm not thinking this was a DUI accident... I think this will turn out to be a pretty complex situation.

Finally hearing from someone who saw/talked to the wife:

http://fox17.com/news/local/neighbo...11-with-wife-of-missing-nashville-firefighter

This neighbor says she saw them leave at 10:30, at 1:30 wife knocked on her door and sat down and was "in shock" just saying my husband, my husband. Also said the back of the wife's tshirt was wet

From the article:
“”Tamera Patrick told News 4 she believes Reed’s story.

“We know what happened in this house when she came in that night,” Patrick said. “From all I saw and how she was acting, to me, I believe everything she said.””

Dang it. Now I’m confused again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back