Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is it odd to say the back of someone's shirt was wet? As in, only the back and not the front? How might that happen? Especially assuming she was IN the vehicle when it went into the water. Why not just say her shirt was wet?...

I'll try to sit on my hands some more and be patient.

is it odd to say the back of someone's shirt was wet? As in, only the back and not the front? How might that happen? Especially assuming she was IN the vehicle when it went into the water. Why not just say her shirt was wet?...

I'll try to sit on my hands some more and be patient.

And what about her pants? How did she get out without those being wet too?

And what about her pants? How did she get out without those being wet too?

and her hair, and was her purse missing?

Oh wait, sitting on my hands, being patient for more details. It's early so reporting is choppy I guess...

My OPINION

Just NO...NO on all of it...I call BS

Her 1st husband did not commit suicide - LE it's time to re-investigate that.

MB did not commit suicide- LE-it's time to re-investigate that.

JR did not accidentally end up in the water/missing - I think LE knows that.

In the middle of all of this is ER.

(Uh, did I mention that's just my opinion?)

My OPINION

Just NO...NO on all of it...I call BS

Her 1st husband did not commit suicide - LE it's time to re-investigate that.

MB did not commit suicide- LE-it's time to re-investigate that.

JR did not accidentally end up in the water/missing - I think LE knows that.

In the middle of all of this is ER.

(Uh, did I mention that's just my opinion?)

I'm sure hubby #1 was cremated. (IMO)

Someone said her youngest child was from another man, not her first husband.. he didn't mysteriously die too did he?

(I feel bad if this was some terrible accident but there is just so much that doesn't add up. That plus the search warrants make me lean towards foul play.)

Someone said her youngest child was from another man, not her first husband.. he didn't mysteriously die too did he?

(I feel bad if this was some terrible accident but there is just so much that doesn't add up. That plus the search warrants make me lean towards foul play.)

And I'm trying to get the ages straight here. One article just quoted Jesse's age as 35. I don't think that is accurate. He graduated from High School in 2004. That would make him about 32 years old.

ER on the other hand graduated from High School in 1993. She would be about 42 or 43.

Looks like they were all from 1st husband. He died in 2001. They married in 1994 I believe according to photos posted on memorial page

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Has it been in MSM anywhere how long the Reed's have been married?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back