Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In your underwear.

Yeah, I saw some comments suggesting she took them off to keep from drowning but I don't think ever went into the water.. and the neighbor said only her back was wet.there are just too many unanswered questions

RBBM

I’m glad you brought this up; that’s what I thought at first, too.

However, I am pretty certain ER went to one house, where she was assisted by two women, Joyce Dunaway and her daughter, Tamera Patrick [snip]

Ah, I knew I should wait to post that until I was sure. Thanks.

Yeah, I saw some comments suggesting she took them off to keep from drowning but I don't think ever went into the water.. and the neighbor said only her back was wet.there are just too many unanswered questions
If that were the case, one would remove their jacket as well.
I wonder where this neighbor lives in relation to her house.
Did she pass other homes to get there?
Why not go to your own house and call 911?
If she did bypass other homes, why go to this one?
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If that were the case, one would remove their jacket as well.
I wonder where this neighbor lives in relation to her house.
Did she pass other homes to get there?
Why not go to your own house and call 911?
If she did bypass other homes, why go to this one?
MOO

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Apparently the neighbor lives across the street

I think this is not correct. The father of child #3 was not murdered - his brother was.

Yes, it was his brother who was murdered. The father of #3 (the youngest) is still alive. I do not know if they were ever married.

Yes, it was his brother who was murdered. The father of #3 (the youngest) is still alive. I do not know if they were ever married.
Yep. I stand corrected.
The children named are not Ellen's.
Thank you.
So, he was the uncle of her son.

A total guess here...but....

She could still have had a reason to get rid of the brother of the father to her 3rd child. (Geez...I am going to need a flow chart on this case!!)

Possible reason being, paternity of said child? Maybe it was the bro? At this point, I would believe it.

How old was said child when the brother was murdered.

My opinion, of course! In this case...just a possibility more than an opinion.

She could still have had a reason to get rid of the brother of the father to her 3rd child. (Geez...I am going to need a flow chart on this case!!)

Possible reason being, paternity of said child? Maybe it was the bro? At this point, I would believe it.

Didn't husband #1 and murdered bro. of fa. of son #3 both die in 2001?

[ETA: When you get your answer, multiply that by 3.14]

One ex husband murdered, one husband suicide and one husband drives off the road.
Nope!
No coincidence here.
IMO

http://ffjeremy-clark.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Per Wikipedia Pegram is a town of 2093. What are the odds of a woman in that small of a town losing 2 husbands at a young age? I’m with you Pamela_Brewer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife seems to be pretty tight lipped and has been reported as minimally cooperative. Sketchy story, 2 warrants, LE saying it’s weird both windows were downand stating this case is “weird”, sealed 911 call and warrants. Still no Jesse. friends death right before. IMO LE are definitely trying to get her on something. Hope they have the evidence to do it. It’s all just a bit much to be coincidence.

I dont believe he was born yet.
Moo

I honestly can’t keep track of who is who here. This is like a very bad/sad reality show!

ER's Facebook is gone now
I knew I should have gotten screen shots!

I think I figured out where the Jeep went into the water and it's relation to the house.
I could be wrong, but based on a photo from Fox, I think I have it right.
http://fox17.com/news/local/vehicle...iver-in-humphreys-county-person-still-missing
https://earth.app.goo.gl/?apn=com.g...DdMFkJAIXpP5bSn-VXAKg0xNCBXb29kcyBDb3ZlGAEgAQ
07a595d5a1d3ac122c61e7ada3554002.jpg
cf346e95824f4d911f14d953dfc6ca71.jpg
88cc8564c7bfe0a850705e6c2d4ab846.jpg

So it is! Very interesting. There was a pretty eerie picture of what I assumed was her and Jessie in a lake waist deep.. looked like they were walking through it
And the engament ring photo location!
Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member