Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How old are their children? I don’t think I’ve read that anywhere? Old enough to be home alone while they went out driving?

How old are their children? I don’t think I’ve read that anywhere? Old enough to be home alone while they went out driving?

She has children but not with him. I would say yes, old enough to be home alone.

I am so confused. Was the EMT who died by suicide related to ER? Or connected in some way?

And, interesting the FB was deleted ... someone obviously reading here... !

Note to self: delete all social media before being involved in sticky situations ...

I am so confused. Was the EMT who died by suicide related to ER? Or connected in some way?

And, interesting the FB was deleted ... someone obviously reading here... !

Note to self: delete all social media before being involved in sticky situations ...

Huh, figures she would delete her FB. From what I gathered the EMT who killed himself recently was a friend of JR and they worked together. I assume he would also know ER, but how well, or on what level, I'm not sure of.

It's a bit confusing because her first husband I believe also worked in emergency services (correct me if I am wrong) and also killed himself back in 2001. Being an EMT can be stressful and traumatic, as I've worked as one. However, I've yet to know one in our area that has committed suicide. Usually there is a lot of counseling available. This area seems to have an unusually high number of "incidents" in the emergency services field with their staff.

It appears that Jesse Reed went into the water, but how that happened remains a mystery.

"Humphreys County Sheriff Chris Davis said the evidence points to Reed vanishing into the river but it's not clear how he got there, WKRN reported."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/crews-comb...r-vanishes-mystery-sheriffs/story?id=53766374

Nothing new here.
They probably got the report back from the vehicles EDR.

"For instance, EDRs may record (1) pre-crash vehicle dynamics and system status, (2) driver inputs, (3) vehicle crash signature, (4) restraint usage/deployment status, and (5) post-crash data such as the activation of an automatic collision notification (ACN) system."
*"NHTSA has been using EDRs to support its crash investigation program for several years. EDR data is routinely incorporated into NHTSA's crash databases"

https://www.nhtsa.gov/research-data/event-data-recorder

That information would let them know a good bit regarding Town the car ended up in the water.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, let HER be the one out looking in that freezing cold water for Jesse! If this truly is an accident, that he didn't know there was a boat launch ramp there, or was drunk and miss calculated where he was, then I will apologize. At this point, I see nothing that says this was an accident though. I do NOT think Jesse would opt to commit suicide by drowning in his vehicle. And if for some reason he did, why wasn't his body in the vehicle? They may find him in the water in a few more days, but I really wonder if he was disposed of somewhere else!

Well, let HER be the one out looking in that freezing cold water for Jesse! If this truly is an accident, that he didn't know there was a boat launch ramp there, or was drunk and miss calculated where he was, then I will apologize. At this point, I see nothing that says this was an accident though. I do NOT think Jesse would opt to commit suicide by drowning in his vehicle. And if for some reason he did, why wasn't his body in the vehicle? They may find him in the water in a few more days, but I really wonder if he was disposed of somewhere else!

I agree. I question whether he was in that vehicle when it went into the water. Maybe he was disposed of elsewhere. Then, the vehicle was driven into the water. That would better explain how she made it out of the water with no injuries whatsoever.

could he have been standing outside the vehicle, fight ensued, she drove the truck into him, effectively both hitting him hard enough to injure him (head injury?) and tossing him into the river?

They say he got into the river but it is unclear how. ...shrug...

I think the "evidence" pointing to him being in the water is the cadaver dog hitting on a spot. But I do wonder what else they know/have found

Huh, figures she would delete her FB. From what I gathered the EMT who killed himself recently was a friend of JR and they worked together. I assume he would also know ER, but how well, or on what level, I'm not sure of.

It's a bit confusing because her first husband I believe also worked in emergency services (correct me if I am wrong) and also killed himself back in 2001. Being an EMT can be stressful and traumatic, as I've worked as one. However, I've yet to know one in our area that has committed suicide. Usually there is a lot of counseling available. This area seems to have an unusually high number of "incidents" in the emergency services field with their staff.

The memorial page for her first husband states that his mother also committed suicide. There's probably hereditary mental illness, if that's true.

Honestly if poo ever hit the fan in my life I would probably delete my fb too. Like the second I started getting crazy messages from people. Sometimes LE even recommend doing that in order to slow rumors and prevent threats. I don’t think that’s too abnormal.

Just thinking out loud here, because it’s crossed my mind. What if they learned of their friends passing, had some drinks then decided to go for a drive to calm down and talk it over. Maybe they had more to drink then she admitted too and he went off the road. Having the windows down while cruising around (even in colder weather) isn’t too crazy. She bailed out of the car, he didn’t. She either was in shock, too drunk or did have a head injury which caused the delay and weird behavior after. Not saying that’s what happened but maybe? I can’t explain the no pants thing though. Hahaha maybe they were drunk and getting frisky? Maybe even while driving? Just random thoughts.

Also If the kids are still living at home they might have an idea of what the situation was before they went out for a drive. Was Jesse there even? Were they drunk? Upset? They may have some insight.

Maybe LE only had the wife's word that he went into the water. I know there was flooding and river was swollen. Yet with patterns of current they must have a good idea of where to be searching. I believe LE said there were 2 cadaver dogs that hit. Yikes!!!! There is way too much hinky happening in that area lately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back