Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve been waiting for the autopsy report or news from the investigation. I’m so hoping it wasn’t foul play. I hope they update the results from the investigation soon. I’m sure family/friends want the same.

Yes. We all are waiting for news.

It will take weeks for the autopsy reports due to the length of time the toxicology reports take.

Nothing more on this one yet, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find anything new but have been thinking of Jesse this week. The whole situation as described sounds too convoluted to be true. May there be answers for all those who knew and loved Jesse soon.

I can't find anything new but have been thinking of Jesse this week. The whole situation as described sounds too convoluted to be true. May there be answers for all those who knew and loved Jesse soon.

Yeah. I still question how it was that Jesse did not also make it out of the vehicle alive. Whatever the reason, I hope that question will be answered.

Jesse Reed's death has been called a "suspected homicide" due to "drowning," according to the medical examiner's office. A contributing cause of his death was listed in the report as "blunt force injuries."

The autopsy report, obtained by NewsChannel 5 on Friday, stated the Nashville firefighter's date and location of death was March 17 in Waverly at 35 Woods Cove.

A toxicology report stated Reed's blood alcohol concentration was .305, which is slightly more than 3.75 times the legal limit in Tennessee.

Nashville Firefighter's Death Ruled Suspected Homicide

Jesse Reed's death has been called a "suspected homicide" due to "drowning," according to the medical examiner's office. A contributing cause of his death was listed in the report as "blunt force injuries."

The autopsy report, obtained by NewsChannel 5 on Friday, stated the Nashville firefighter's date and location of death was March 17 in Waverly at 35 Woods Cove.

A toxicology report stated Reed's blood alcohol concentration was .305, which is slightly more than 3.75 times the legal limit in Tennessee.

Wow! I’m surprised at this! Thank you for updating. I can only think of one POI. Hopefully arrest follow.

Wow! Happy to see that they didn't just close this case. What happened that night??

Whoa!!!! So there really was something fishy about his disappearance and not just us imagining it!

Great work medical examiner, and now LE, get that suspect!

So sorry for Jesse and the people that loved him. Homicide changes everything. I would say his firefighter family knew him the best and may have an insight to what happened. No I am not saying any of them killed him. Rather he may have told some of them things that were going on in his life that may lead to a suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back