TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Adrienne Bain has Paco Rodrigass listed as her brother on fb.

Fox still the lone source reporting it. "....may be missing Tennessee mom."

We shall see.

I was hoping to find the title of the thread changed this morning to Found Safe, but it only gets worse. :( Thanks of all for the updates since last night. Off to catch up. . . . . . .

So does Kyliyah, but Alexandria didn't specify anybody as family on FB, including her mom and dad. She probably wasn't sure how to.

Obviously he had very close ties to this family.

So does Kyliyah, but Alexandria didn't specify anybody as family on FB, including her mom and dad. She probably wasn't sure how to.

I think alot of teens post as 'brother' and 'sister' to friends they consider close. Teen children of my friends have about 20 brothers/sisters sometimes on FB. I do think they considered him as a close friend. I hope he wasn't grooming them. I can't decide which would be worse - to just snap, or to groom them? I guess the latter... although neither is good. :(

I was curious if maybe Adam Mayes is Joann's husband son. Just thinking out loud.

I thought he was GB's ex brother N law?

It could go either way... married to one of his sisters or JB sisters. I didn't have much luck searching marriage records but I did not search a long time to be honest.

Also I wonder about his alias. At first I thought the spelling of rodrigass was odd but it is a legit surname.

I was hoping you could shed more light on this... where on FB does it seem that's how he is associated with this family?

Sickos usually have a very strict type and age range. I believe he must have been focused on either mom or one (possibly two) girls. I keep trying to figure out -- which one was the object of his obssession?

Okay, I am going to engage in some wild speculation now. Since there isn't any new info coming out, my mind is running laps. These may not even make sense.

Theory #1... Adrienne was the focus. Maybe AM romanced the 14yo, and as mom was preparing to move them to AZ, he and Adrienne planned to escape together. I heard a friend of Adrienne's said she was planning to dye her hair this weekend. That seems odd to me, considering that they say they found evidence that AM cut his hair and that others had cut/dyed hair too. So possibly when the escape was happening, mom realized what was going on and tried to intervene. Mom and youngest could be the two bodies (I hope not), because he really seemed close to Adrienne (14yo) and Alexandria (12yo) in his FB photos.

Theory #2: Adrienne and Alexandria were the focus (which is why I was hoping to clarify his "ex-brother-in-law" status, for this theory). IF he were the brother of Jo Ann's ex (the one who fathered the two older girls) that would kind of explain why it didn't freak anyone out for him to have pics of himself with the girls all over his FB page. Then I could kind of see him being mad that the girls were moving away, and maybe mom and youngest are the bodies found, since they are not biologically related to him. (He is called "brother" on all 3 girls' FB pages.)

Theory #3: JoAnn was the focus, and maybe was running away with the guy... then things got ugly and he killed his own parents, or someone else who tried to stop them.

Okay, like I said, these are all wild speculation.

Sadly, I beleive it may be the mom and youngest also....after hearing of the oldest one's comment about changing her hair color. Hope I'm wrong. So much like the case in VA with 12 yr old Brittany Smith. :maddening:

I hope this is allowed. I read on a blog that the oldest child belongs to her husband from a previous marriage, the next two girls belong to her from a previous marriage, and the youngest daughter belongs to both of them.

I hope this is allowed. I read on a blog that the oldest child belongs to her husband from a previous marriage, the next two girls belong to her from a previous marriage, and the youngest daughter belongs to both of them.

There are four? I must be behind - I thought there were three.

It could go either way... married to one of his sisters or JB sisters. I didn't have much luck searching marriage records but I did not search a long time to be honest.

Maybe a brother to GB's first wife?

Fox news now saying one is the mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper