TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im actually thinking Hubby has something to do with this.
I wonder if JB was ok when she was left that house?

I just started following this case and read up on some of the articles. This isn't good!

I think that he (the abductor) molded mom. I think she fell for his game and left with him willingly along with her three precious girls. I think he was after the girls the whole time. Probably the two younger girls. I hate to say it, but I believe the bodies found will be mom and the older daughter. He kept the younger ones.

I am in no way bashing any victim, just to put that out there. It just makes no sense that in a house with two other adults (dad and adult daughter w/grandchild) that a man could come in and kidnap four people. That is why I believe mom left willingly with the girls. Why she took the girls? I have no idea? Maybe kidnapper told her what a wonderful family they would all be? :banghead:

This is really a very sad case and I pray they find him ASAP before he kills another one. Those precious angels have probably already been through hell and back with this man.

Prayers for all of them.

MOO

Yes, the "brother" thing was discussed earlier, others had noticed that. According to one of the articles, AM and GB were at one point married to sisters. i.e. AM is GB's former brother in law and vice versa.

Maybe his wife is one of the dead bodies?

What is the connection to AM with the house the bodies were found in? So sorry if this was already discussed.

I just started following this case and read up on some of the articles. This isn't good!

I think that he (the abductor) molded mom. I think she fell for his game and left with him willingly along with her three precious girls. I think he was after the girls the whole time. Probably the two younger girls. I hate to say it, but I believe the bodies found will be mom and the older daughter. He kept the younger ones.

I am in no way bashing any victim, just to put that out there. It just makes no sense that in a house with two other adults (dad and adult daughter w/grandchild) that a man could come in and kidnap four people. That is why I believe mom left willingly with the girls. Why she took the girls? I have no idea? Maybe kidnapper told her what a wonderful family they would all be? :banghead:

This is really a very sad case and I pray they find him ASAP before he kills another one. Those precious angels have probably already been through hell and back with this man.

Prayers for all of them.

MOO

I agree!
I dont think he will turn himself in and i do think he will kill the girls and then himself!

Can somebody please tell me how you can have a BOLO and never even give the type of vehicle these victims are supposedly in????? I am in Tennessee and what if he showed up in this area? It is like they expect these poor people to be seen walking down the street.........WTHeck??

What is the connection to AM with the house the bodies were found in? So sorry if this was already discussed.

The house was either owned by his parents, and AM lived with them, OR it was owned by his parents and AM was renting it from them. I saw 2 conflicting stories on that. Sorry, can't give you a better answer then that, maybe someone else knows?

ETA: Oops, nvm, see longtallcold already answered. thanks!

I don't think that Jo Ann left willingly (for long-term). JMO. Maybe to take the kids to school or run an errand before the bus came (and then something went wrong). JMO.

It hasn't been mentioned (that I've seen), but she herself seemed to be in school. Several recent FB posts about studying this course and that course, homework; trading laments with a friend who's also in school. JMO. I don't think I misinterpreted it to be discussions of helping kids with homework.

I doubt that she would have ran off (if she even would ever) without finishing the semester (this close to the presumed end of it), and ditto for her 3 girls' schooling. They apparently were not being home-schooled (per GB's reference to school bus). JMO.

That said, I don't know what school nor the semester end date.

the only part I have problems with is the time in between the family left with Mayes and when Mayes talked to police and was let go...

Where was the family at that time?

Tied up?

Where?

eta: even the mom on her facebook was talking about how excited her little dog was to move to the "heat" (paraphrased... her facebook was posted on either page one or two of this thread).. she seemed very excited to move... were the daughters??

The Union County Sheriff confirmed that the bodies were found behind the home of Adam Mayes' parents in Guntown, MS. He would not release further details, but did say the bodies were found in a shallow grave

Has LE mentioned anything about interviewing his parents regarding the bodies found behind their home? I know that there were newspaper interviews with his neighbors. Has anyone, LE or MSM, mentioned interviews with any of his family members?

the only part I have problems with is the time in between the family left with Mayes and when Mayes talked to police and was let go...

Tied up?

Where?

eta: even the mom on her facebook was talking about how excited her little dog was to move to the "heat" (paraphrased... her facebook was posted on either page one or two of this thread).. she seemed very excited to move... were the daughters??

I wondered that myself...where were they from the time cops spoke to him and when he took off...makes you think he does have some area they are/were hidden in.IMO.

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/articles/2012/05/07/front/doc4fa7f5f115a7c841035461.txt
Siskovic said the bodies were found in a residence, but it wasn’t clear if it was a house, mobile home or apartment. He also wasn’t sure if the residence belonged to Mayes or an acquaintance of his. Siskovic said the bodies were found in Guntown, north of Tupelo. Lee County coroner Carolyn Green said the bodies were found outside Guntown in Union County.

Siskovic said authorities talked to Mayes early on in the investigation, but he fled when they tried to contact him again. The FBI says they were not immediately aware of Mayes having a criminal record.

Tied up?

Where?

They could easily have been tied up and gagged in the house. LE had no reason to search the premises at that time.

Prayers for all of them.

MOO

I think there's also a chance that AM made up some ploy to ride along with JB and the girls to drop them off at school. So they left willingly with him but only planning a very short trip.

It just doesn't make sense to me that a mother who sounds as committed to the health and welfare of her children as Joann did, what with moving to ease her daughters' asthma, would just jump ship like that and leave with minimal preparation.

At the very least, leaving like that would be confusing and upsetting to her children.

I also want to know where are the grandparents in this case.....Good Lord I have questions.:banghead:

http://wreg.com/2012/05/07/photos-pics-from-facebook-of-adam-mayes/
"Though the bodies have yet to be identified, Jo Ann Bain was later removed from the Amber Alert".

" Over the weekend, we learned the main police are seeking in the disappearance of a Hardeman County, TN family had a Facebook page under another name.

On the page, there are several photos of the daughters of Jo Ann Bain."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back