TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why they are digging. If the two graves were shallow, I'm not sure why they would expect there to be something else. Unless there is an area that appears to have been disturbed.

Here's something to consider. Perhaps the wife is at another location, and he is going to meet her there.

Might be digging for more evidence. Clothes buried separately? Cell phones? Dogs picked up scent of something?

Might be digging for more evidence. Clothes buried separately? Cell phones? Dogs picked up scent of something?

BBM That's what I'm thinking. I don't know if it will be another body, but it could be evidence like you said.

MOO

I keep waiting to see, but odd no MSM mention has been made of AM having a brother
( yes according to a few public search sites) Hopefully LE is in contact with to see if he can shed any light on this craziness...but then maybe they are estranged

There is also a person on GB's personal search site as a possible relative or roommate....a gazillion addresses. (female) Curious as to who this person is. IMO

If they are stopping motorists and looking in their trunks, does this mean they suspect he has an accomplice?

Aliahna Maroney Lemmon - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's another case where three little girls were sent to stay with a male neighbor they considered a "family friend." Aliahna is dead now. No telling what the younger ones went through.

Just because the girls were allowed to go over to his home :)banghead:) doesn't mean that one belonged to him. I think he had a sick perversion for one of them to belong to him. I think he was calculated in his efforts to get close to these parents in order to get close to those girls. I bet he struck now because they were moving and he didn't want all his hard work to go to waste. :banghead:

Yes, and Plumadore seemed to be very good at deceiving everyone in Aliahna's group but his own family had abondoned him due to his behavior. He had also lived or had connections in many different states.

The youngest one, IMO, looks nothing like him. If I was to guess, if any belonged to him, it would be the middle child? How long did he even know this family? The little one is 8-years-old, right? Did he even know this family that long? 9 years?

GB and JB have been married 11 yrs. GB used to be married to AM's sister-in-law. So yes, they have known him for probably 11-15 years or more.

The youngest one, IMO, looks nothing like him. If I was to guess, if any belonged to him, it would be the middle child? How long did he even know this family? The little one is 8-years-old, right? Did he even know this family that long? 9 years?

The two older children are adopted by her husband GB, they are from a previous marriage. The youngest is allegedly hers and GB, I believe GB has known AM for a long time, and once he got together with his wife JB, she also became friends with him.

I will say, I got the feeling from looking at JB fb wall, I believe she truly loved GB and he treated her good. I think they may have had some issues, doesn't every marriage, but all and all I believe they were happy. I feel so sorry for GB at this point, but hoping for the best....

I am sorry to ask, but is it believed that this guy is still in northern Mississippi? Is that where the manhunt is at, or do they believe he fled to another area?
Repeating my post:

Today!

GUNTOWN, Miss. (AP) — Authorities searching for a Tennessee mother and her three daughters are stopping motorists in northern Mississippi and checking inside the trunks of their vehicles.
I only did a quick skim and tried to quote only the newest info.

Haven't heard any indication that they have solid info that he's left MS. But I mite have missed something.

Sounds to me like they're covering all the bases while following up on whatever leads they have wrt to his connections to other states.

Latest from WTVA via their FB posts in response to concern that a local school was on lockdown:

School officials tell us they have all the entrance doors locked as a precaution. There's no threat, no one has been spotted, they're just using an ounce of prevention because of the search.

Maybe digging deeper to see if there are more bodies underneath. Sometimes the digging stops too soon because they found something.

In HC, the elem/middle/high school students all ride the same bus. They would have all 3 been on the same bus to/from school. Mother took daughters to school and then probably went to school herself and then the kids were brought back home by the bus.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-mississippi-suspect-adama-mayes/story?id=16296450
Investigators believe that whoever is still alive has been disguised by Mayes.

"We do have information that he has altered the appearances of everybody including himself, primarily from cutting their hair," Siskovic said earlier. "The girls may have far shorter hair than the pictures out there."

"Time is clearly at the essence," former FBI agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said. "If we have the mother who is dead and one of her daughters, law enforcement has every reason to believe that the other two daughters are definitely in jeopardy."

Quote from WTVA on their FB page:

Again, I am wondering what the strategy is behind not releasing the IDs yet? Is LE fearful that the ID release could put AM further into a tailspin? Or is it a case of notifying all of the next of kin?

They are waiting on confirmation from the medical examiner, that is stated in one of the articles linked above. LE cannot make an annoucement about ID's, even if they know who they are. That has to come from the ME's office. Some of it does have to do with notifying next of kin, yes.

In HC, the elem/middle/high school students all ride the same bus. They would have all 3 been on the same bus to/from school. Mother took daughters to school and then probably went to school herself and then the kids were brought back home by the bus.

Now that makes total sense as to why GB would not be surprised that JB was not home when he woke. He would have assumed that JB and the kids were in school....

If they are stopping motorists and looking in their trunks, does this mean they suspect he has an accomplice?
It might mean they suspect that AM might have threatened to kill someone's loved one if they didn't help get him out of state. He is considered armed and dangerous and could be hiding in a trunk threatening to fire if the person doesn't drive. Just a possibility, one of many.

The two older children are adopted by her husband GB, they are from a previous marriage. The youngest is allegedly hers and GB, I believe GB has known AM for a long time, and once he got together with his wife JB, she also became friends with him.

I will say, I got the feeling from looking at JB fb wall, I believe she truly loved GB and he treated her good. I think they may have had some issues, doesn't every marriage, but all and all I believe they were happy. I feel so sorry for GB at this point, but hoping for the best....

Thanks! I didn't know all of that. I just started following this case today. I thought the girls all looked like they could be from different father's because none of them look alike to me? I just didn't want to say anything because I thought it would be rude. Is there any picture of the husband floating around? I don't think the youngest looks like AM at all, so I would be interested to see what the husband looks like?

I think he did what he did now because they were leaving and he had to strike now before it was too late. I'm still leaning towards him having some kind of sick fantasy about one of the girls belonging to him. They are all beautiful girls, but the youngest one is absolutely stunning and my attention immediately went to her. My gut immediately told me that she was the one he was after. My heart aches for all of them. I think the younger one is still alive. Maybe even the 12-year-old.

MOO

Maybe digging deeper to see if there are more bodies underneath. Sometimes the digging stops too soon because they found something.

Too true. Unfortunately, that's a really good point.

I'm glad they are out there with buckets, and hopefully screens, too, for whatever reasons. Even if they aren't searching for more bones or bodies, it's helpful to think that they're searching to turn up any evidence that might lead them to the girls - and to convict the that took them. And buried at least two people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back