TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aliahna Maroney Lemmon - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's another case where three little girls were sent to stay with a male neighbor they considered a "family friend." Aliahna is dead now. No telling what the younger ones went through.

Just because the girls were allowed to go over to his home :)banghead:) doesn't mean that one belonged to him. I think he had a sick perversion for one of them to belong to him. I think he was calculated in his efforts to get close to these parents in order to get close to those girls. I bet he struck now because they were moving and he didn't want all his hard work to go to waste. :banghead:

Well i didnt say they did but we dont know one isnt his.

what if the youngest was really his and he was really PO'd they were leaving.
This is not the way to solve the problem.
Guess we will see in the end
Anything is a possibility! And to me this seems like something that would put him over the edge! JMO

I wonder why they would ride the bus home, but not ride it to school. Did all of the girls ride the same bus and go to the same school?

In HC, the elem/middle/high school students all ride the same bus. They would have all 3 been on the same bus to/from school. Mother took daughters to school and then probably went to school herself and then the kids were brought back home by the bus.

Too true. Unfortunately, that's a really good point.

I'm glad they are out there with buckets, and hopefully screens, too, for whatever reasons. Even if they aren't searching for more bones or bodies, it's helpful to think that they're searching to turn up any evidence that might lead them to the girls - and to convict the that took them. And buried at least two people.

There were comments made on FB that AM/someone was burning something in the backyard earlier this week.

No idea how accurate this latest ABC 'good morning america' coverage is, but this quote implies that the bodies are of two family members:

Police have launched a Mississippi dragnet for Adam Mayes and that when they find him they also find two members of a Tennessee family that disappeared 10 days ago.

Two other members of the family have already been found slain.

And this - which does imply they are deliberately withholding release of the IDs:

Siskovic said officials are waiting to comment further on the case until they receive identification information from the state's Medical Examiner's office, where the bodies were sent.

"Right now we're concerned that the information we put out does not put the victim's lives at risk and doesn't compromise the investigation," Siskovic said. "We're focused on the investigation."

And this...
Investigators believe that whoever is still alive has been disguised by Mayes.

"We do have information that he has altered the appearances of everybody including himself, primarily from cutting their hair," Siskovic said earlier. "The girls may have far shorter hair than the pictures out there."

Time to get police sketch artists and graphic folks busy on creating pictures of the girls with various short hair styles and get those out to the public so they have a better idea of what the girls might look like right now. Same with sketches of AM with shorter hair and no beard.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-te...ct-adama-mayes/story?id=16296450#.T6gwqusqNDs

Adrienne - 14-years-old

Alexandria - 12-years-old

Kyliyah - 8-years-old

Joann - Mom

I have this right? I feel bad that I'm not using their names and instead saying "the youngest one" or "the mom" or "the 12-year-old." I want to make sure I have the sisters names with the right ages.

Thanks! I didn't know all of that. I just started following this case today. I thought the girls all looked like they could be from different father's because none of them look alike to me? I just didn't want to say anything because I thought it would be rude. Is there any picture of the husband floating around? I don't think the youngest looks like AM at all, so I would be interested to see what the husband looks like?

I think he did what he did now because they were leaving and he had to strike now before it was too late. I'm still leaning towards him having some kind of sick fantasy about one of the girls belonging to him. They are all beautiful girls, but the youngest one is absolutely stunning and my attention immediately went to her. My gut immediately told me that she was the one he was after. My heart aches for all of them. I think the younger one is still alive. Maybe even the 12-year-old.

MOO

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000500523075

Here is a link to GB's FaceBook page. The only publicly available photo is the profile pic. But even from that, I can see that Kyliyah has his nose and mouth, as well as his color hair. I think she looks NOTHING like AM, and for some reason I feel offended when people say she might be his. I think it is because I see him as a sociopath who lied about these kids being his so he could molest them, and I believe his lies need to be exposed! JMO

I have a gut feeling that he has the two youngest or did have the two youngest still alive. I think the older of the two young ones was kept to keep the little one calm. I hope he has not done any of the killing in front of them, and they are oblivious to the situation as crazy as that may sound. I think if the older of the young ones does not do her job of keeping the youngest happy, sadly he will find her expendable. I am just sick over this one...:( I have been saying this for days...let me be wrong...please...IMHO

I believe it is his wife, initials TM, who is also listed as a friend on all of the missing persons' FB pages (including the girls).

She's his X, I believe...

In HC, the elem/middle/high school students all ride the same bus. They would have all 3 been on the same bus to/from school. Mother took daughters to school and then probably went to school herself and then the kids were brought back home by the bus.

Mom was in school?

Has there been any interviews with his parents since he has gone missing?

Ok one of the missing posters I just saw has all of the girls and May's but says mother found murdered.LE needs to clarify this so we know who to be looking for. moo

I think there's also a chance that AM made up some ploy to ride along with JB and the girls to drop them off at school. So they left willingly with him but only planning a very short trip.

It just doesn't make sense to me that a mother who sounds as committed to the health and welfare of her children as Joann did, what with moving to ease her daughters' asthma, would just jump ship like that and leave with minimal preparation.

At the very least, leaving like that would be confusing and upsetting to her children.

What I don't understand is how GB slept through 3 girls, a wife and a man getting ready for school in the morning. I have one child and we always wake my husband up in some way when we get her ready in the mornings. Perplexes me

I have a gut feeling that he has the two youngest or did have the two youngest still alive. I think the older of the two young ones was kept to keep the little one calm. I hope he has not done any of the killing in front of them, and they are oblivious to the situation as crazy as that may sound. I think if the older of the young ones does not do her job of keeping the youngest happy, sadly he will find her expendable. I am just sick over this one...:( I have been saying this for days...let me be wrong...please...IMHO

I think this is exactly where it is going. :cry: I do believe the bodies will be Joann and Adrienne (14). I think he still has Alexandria (12) and Kyliyah (8) alive... for how long?? I see him being a coward and killing them and then killing himself. They need to find him ASAP as I believe these two are still alive. I don't even want to imagine the hell these girls are living in right now. But if we've learned anything from Shasta or Elizabeth -- let's just get them home and we can help them recover as much as possible.

MOO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-mississippi-suspect-adama-mayes/story?id=16296450
Investigators believe that whoever is still alive has been disguised by Mayes.

"We do have information that he has altered the appearances of everybody including himself, primarily from cutting their hair," Siskovic said earlier. "The girls may have far shorter hair than the pictures out there."

"Time is clearly at the essence," former FBI agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said. "If we have the mother who is dead and one of her daughters, law enforcement has every reason to believe that the other two daughters are definitely in jeopardy."

Whoa!! Does this Garrett know what he's talking about?? He is identified as a former FBI agent and ABC consultant, so I assume he is not working on the case, but merely commenting, but it sounds like he is saying the bodies are the mother and one of the daughters. Made my eyebrows shoot up!!!

Adrienne - 14-years-old

Alexandria - 12-years-old

Kyliyah - 8-years-old

Joann - Mom

I have this right? I feel bad that I'm not using their names and instead saying "the youngest one" or "the mom" or "the 12-year-old." I want to make sure I have the sisters names with the right ages.

Yes, that is correct. Kyliyah goes by the name "Kyli"

What I don't understand is how GB slept through 3 girls, a wife and a man getting ready for school in the morning. I have one child and we always wake my husband up in some way when we get her ready in the mornings. Perplexes me

I'm a heavy sleeper. Really heavy sleeper. I've slept through a lot of things. Including a Hurricane. My heart seriously aches for the father and his eldest daughter. I honestly believe they have nothing to do with this and he's probably being really hard on himself for not waking up.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back