TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw Union County mentioned, too. My guess is that it's in Union County but that the closest city is Guntown.
It's really confusing....especially if trying to use a map. Hwy 9 has addresses of Blue Springs and Gunman...both in different counties. While "driving" down the city name actually disappeared from the address line in street view. I saw an addy of 1373 on a mail box via video and trying to find it was almost impossible. The county line is right on near Hwy 9 in Alpine....so I think that's the problem...along with it being a remote area.

:what:

O.M.G.

I don't believe that! I think he had a fantasy of one being his! Sick <modslipping myself>

Well for 2 years he was taking the kids to his home.
There has to be some reason for him to believe some of these children could be his?

They are looking for more bodies
icon9.gif

Bones? Bodies that have been there longer?

I don't understand why they are digging. If the two graves were shallow, I'm not sure why they would expect there to be something else. Unless there is an area that appears to have been disturbed.

Here's something to consider. Perhaps the wife is at another location, and he is going to meet her there.

A few observations:

1. Reasons for taking Jo Ann off of the Amber Alert - either she was killed or it was determined she is playing an active role in this.

2. The bodies in the back yard that have yet to be identified - it's very possible they have been there for weeks, months or years and hence the need to use buckets and sift the back yard.

3. What was the trigger? Obviously, AM had full 100% access to these kids seemingly unsupervised. The plan was for he and GB to drive to AZ. It would have been much easier to rid the family of GB during their trip alone, feign a 'disappearance' along the way, rather than kidnap 4 people and go on the run. Getting rid of GB would have been the fastest way to a goal of having Jo Ann and the children in his life rather than vice versa.

This is one crazy case....

Your reading my mind Surfie....I just had that thought....and although nothing has been said about GB, and he is a victim...I wouldn't rule anything or anybody out at this point. IMO

LE did say they thought the bodies had been there "a few days".

:what:

O.M.G.

I don't believe that! I think he had a fantasy of one being his! Sick <modslipping myself>

And I have been saying it for a couple of days now...I don't think its a fantasy, I think the youngest is his child....we shall see....just a gut feeling....IMHO

Bones? Bodies that have been there longer?

considering there was reportedly a fire on top of the shallow graves mentioned in one of the links upstream they could be looking for bones or burned evidence imhoo:moo:

just a guess.

There has to be some reason for him to believe some of these children could be his?

I think he was telling people they were his so that when they saw him cuddling and kissing them, or sitting on his lap, they wouldn't think it was inappropriate. When it actually WAS inappropriate. That is my guess.

I don't understand why they are digging. If the two graves were shallow, I'm not sure why they would expect there to be something else. Unless there is an area that appears to have been disturbed.

Here's something to consider. Perhaps the wife is at another location, and he is going to meet her there.

Just a thought, perhaps the Mom, Dad and wife were thought to be fine. Perhaps he had plenty of time to bury them fully like maybe months ago...he may have many bodies in that yard...IMHO

sadly (and this is jmhoo) I don't think anyone else is missing but the mom and her girls

re: AM's parents and wife

just a guess here... :moo:

I am guessing the same. I am also considering the possibility that although LE feels sure that they know whose bodies were found, there has not yet been a positive ID made by the coroner. If IIRC, LE said that the bodies had been there for a few days and someone here mentioned a news source reporting that there had been some burning on the burial site. I'm trying to be sensitive here. I'm alluding to the possibility that the identities may have not been released because the bodies may be in such a condition that it is difficult to get a positive ID without DNA.

A few observations:

1. Reasons for taking Jo Ann off of the Amber Alert - either she was killed or it was determined she is playing an active role in this.

2. The bodies in the back yard that have yet to be identified - it's very possible they have been there for weeks, months or years and hence the need to use buckets and sift the back yard.

3. What was the trigger? Obviously, AM had full 100% access to these kids seemingly unsupervised. The plan was for he and GB to drive to AZ. It would have been much easier to rid the family of GB during their trip alone, feign a 'disappearance' along the way, rather than kidnap 4 people and go on the run. Getting rid of GB would have been the fastest way to a goal of having Jo Ann and the children in his life rather than vice versa.

This is one crazy case....

Several articles quote Sherriff / TBI as stating that the bodies had been in the shallow graves for 'several days' and were still decomposing.

There may be more bodies in those woods, but I do believe the bodies being identified now are most likely very recently buried. As well, the following quote seems to imply that the IDs are complete, but not being released yet for whatever reason:

"The Memphis FBI said at the beginning two bodies were found. The Union County sheriff, who's been our local contact, said the same thing. As far as the names are concerned, it's up to authorities to do that. Sheriff Jimmy Edwards said they knew who the bodies belonged to, but could not release that information at this time."

Aliahna Maroney Lemmon - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's another case where three little girls were sent to stay with a male neighbor they considered a "family friend." Aliahna is dead now. No telling what the younger ones went through.

Just because the girls were allowed to go over to his home :)banghead:) doesn't mean that one belonged to him. I think he had a sick perversion for one of them to belong to him. I think he was calculated in his efforts to get close to these parents in order to get close to those girls. I bet he struck now because they were moving and he didn't want all his hard work to go to waste. :banghead:

Wondering how well the landlady knew the "wife". Could it have been JB..he introduced at one time?

I believe it is his wife, initials TM, who is also listed as a friend on all of the missing persons' FB pages (including the girls).

I hope the mother and girls are not the bodies they found. I am confused with all the different people. Who is Theresa Mayes and then they interviewed the landlord of the house that was rented to AM and her first name was Patricia with a hyphened last name of something and then Mayes, don't know if she is related, but she sounded like she believes AM is a killer, wish I could find that article again.

And I have been saying it for a couple of days now...I don't think its a fantasy, I think the youngest is his child....we shall see....just a gut feeling....IMHO

The youngest one, IMO, looks nothing like him. If I was to guess, if any belonged to him, it would be the middle child? How long did he even know this family? The little one is 8-years-old, right? Did he even know this family that long? 9 years?

Do any of the channels covering this have live stream?
Not that I can find. We dont have cable so we are getting all our news online. I have never seen wtva do live stream. Not sure action news five will,but they have been real good with updates on fb.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back