TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MFM is AM mother 65- pretty sure that is the one on vinelink

JLM is father, 68

there is a SDM, brother I assume, around early 40's, who just happens to pop up on vinelink/ UGH I am confident this is the brother..in Madison county
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
04/24/2012
Reason:
Own Recognizance

Is the whole freaking family in jail?? Where is AM's Dad???

i didn't find any other sibs
Brother JL.
SC. Posted his mugshot earlier

Hi. I'm from Memphis and watched several breaking news updates today on WMC channel 5. Several points jumped out at me that I have not seen mentioned in this thread. (Excuse me for any repeats -- I'm new to the forum and trying to get acclimated.)

1. Investigators spoke with a Mayes family friend and neighbor (from Guntown) who said that AM did NOT have a steady income source, just odd jobs here and there, and that he "mooched" off of his parents. (Whom he and his wife TM lived with -- already stated here.)

2. I listened to the phone interview with TM's sister-in-law. The woman did state that TM spoke with her about seeing AM dig a hole. The SIL made it sound like TM and herself were both genuinely shocked and afraid of this fact. (Not at the time she witnessed him digging, but later on, when details became to emerge about the case, and AM's role began to come to light. And IMO, after he had disappeared.) The SIL made it sound as though TM WAS being cooperative with le. IMO TM seems mostly in the dark and not an accomplice.

3. No mention was made of anyone actually seeing the parents of AM.

4. That they believed AM IS STILL IN THE NEAR VICINITY OF HIS HOME.

5. Just heard they have positively identified bodies as JB and oldest daughter.

Hi. I'm from Memphis and watched several breaking news updates today on WMC channel 5. Several points jumped out at me that I have not seen mentioned in this thread. (Excuse me for any repeats -- I'm new to the forum and trying to get acclimated.)

1. Investigators spoke with a Mayes family friend and neighbor who said that AM did NOT have a steady income source, just odd jobs here and there, and that he "mooched" of of his parents. (Whom he and his wife TM lived with -- already stated here.)

2. I listened to the phone interview with TM's sister-in-law. The woman did state that TM spoke with her about seeing AM dig a hole. The SIL made it sound like TM and herself were both genuinely shocked and afraid of this fact. (Not at the time she witnessed him digging, but later on, when details became to emerge about the case, and AM's role began to come to light. And IMO, after he had disappeared.) The SIL made it sound as though TM WAS being cooperative with le.

:fireworks::welcome: Great first post and welcome to WS.

JLM is father, 68

there is a SDM, brother I assume, around early 40's, who just happens to pop up on vinelink/ UGH I am confident this is the brother..in Madison county
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
04/24/2012
Reason:
Own Recognizance

Sounds like it. I was wondering about dad also. So they are incarcerated in TN where they beleive the bodies were killed. I wonder if they helped transport the bodies knowingly or unknowingly.

1. Investigators spoke with a Mayes family friend and neighbor who said that AM did NOT have a steady income source, just odd jobs here and there, and that he "mooched" off of his parents. (Whom he and his wife TM lived with -- already stated here.)

2. I listened to the phone interview with TM's sister-in-law. The woman did state that TM spoke with her about seeing AM dig a hole. The SIL made it sound like TM and herself were both genuinely shocked and afraid of this fact. (Not at the time she witnessed him digging, but later on, when details became to emerge about the case, and AM's role began to come to light. And IMO, after he had disappeared.) The SIL made it sound as though TM WAS being cooperative with le. IMO TM seems mostly in the dark and not an accomplice.

Apparently one of his odd jobs was working for the silent Mr. Bain.

JLM is father, 68

There's a 43 yo,JLM (jr)? that comes up in Gaffney SC and Whiteville TN , its uptread a little, the 43 yo looks like he could be AMs twin :banghead:

the family already lived in Arizona- came back to TN and were going back west-what in the world happened this time with AM??? insane

Oh, is there a link re the older to being adopted by GB?? Or is it assumed...I thought they only used the last name....

AM had ties to AZ so maybe he thought he was going to move back with them and things didn't work out?

3onyourside ‏ @3onyourside

Bodies in Guntown, MS identified as Jo Ann and Adrienne Bain #Breaking

Oh no! Just got back on here after being away and saw this. :( There were at least a few posters here who predicted that the bodies were Joanne and Adrienne. Sucks to be right in this instance. (not that it is good that he killed anyone, but....)

TM and MM are both in custody in hardeman. I wonder if they both are in protective custody.

Apparently one of his odd jobs was working for the silent Mr. Bain.

I am willing to entertain the thought that Mr. Bain's silence has something to do with the fact that there just aren't any words left when your good friend kidnaps almost your entire family and then starts killing them off.

Just heard that TBI thought that the other two girls are thought to still be with AM. (Fox 13 news)

The sister in law Bobbi Booth stated that Adam Meyers dated JoAnn Bain before she married Gary Bain. Nobody seems to be discussing this on the thread here... I am floored by it. To me, when he was telling friends and his landlord that at least one of the kids was his, he may have been telling the truth. I had him pegged as a pedophile but now I think he was really believing that they were going to move away with HIS child, Alexandria (whether she really was his biologically or not). She is the one in his FB profile pic. This is key to the case, I believe... and makes me worry even more for the youngest girl since he already killed mom and Adrienne (who was not biologically his).

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found[/

Hey, I know things can be a bit off in the South (I am a born and bred Tennessean!) BUT, here we have a much older husband of Jo Ann, who was once married to either the sister (not sure I am right on this, but to the sister of our suspect with some other reciprocal marriage with his brothers or sister or something like that)... Now we hear our merely 31 year old missing gal once dated the suspect? AND the suspect does some work for Mr. Bain and is seen as a wonderful baby sitter and family friend...

Strange indeed.

I'm going to defend "ya'all" in the south. Things can be just as off in the north and the west and the east. It's a bad stereotype that some have given those from the south, especially those from the hills and hollers, who, in my experience, are really lovely, decent people, for the most part.

Just posted on the HFJTBaG FB page confirming the death of JB and oldest daughter

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Jo-Ann-Thompson-Bain-and-Girls/383639408343945

Oh no.

Ugh. I felt this was inevitable but it is still a shot in the gut.

A shot in the gut is right. I felt it was inevitable as well. But I hoped for the best. IMO, he is a pedophile who wants those babies for himself.

1. Investigators spoke with a Mayes family friend and neighbor (from Guntown) who said that AM did NOT have a steady income source, just odd jobs here and there, and that he "mooched" off of his parents. (Whom he and his wife TM lived with -- already stated here.)

Welcome, friend. I really hope you post more and stick around.

TM and MM are both in custody in hardeman. I wonder if they both are in protective custody.

Who is MM??

R.I.P. Adrienne and Joann. I am so sorry this happened to you. Please guide us to Alexandria and Kyliyah! Follow them, guide them, hold them, and protect them until we can find them. Given them strength and courage. Although I can only offer my prayers from where I am... My heart is with you both and Alexandria and Kyliyah.

I am willing to entertain the thought that Mr. Bain's silence has something to do with the fact that there just aren't any words left when your good friend kidnaps almost your entire family and then starts killing them off.

Lord! I can only hope at this point he had nothing to do with it! This has been a roller coaster ride!

Man, I'm so sad right now. Those babies are out there with a murderer, a monster who killed their mama and sister. Only God knows what they may be enduring. Please, please let them come home. Please!

I don't understand what compels creeps like this to do such things. Oh, I hope they can come home alive. Please Lord, let us have just that.

Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
If you go the FB page for the missing family, there is a statement from a MJ who I am assuming was married at some point to this missing mom....and he has made a statement....to the effect "these are my babies." I can link if I get ok from a mod.

I just don't know how much in their lives he was, I don't think he was on thier fb pages, or any pics there. GB was able to adopt the two older girls.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back