TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been reading here for quite some time on various cases. I decided to register and actually comment here because I have a few questions for anyone that is local to the area. First of all, I used to live in Jackson TN. I am very familiar with Hardeman County as well. Having lived in Jackson for several years, I believe that I might have met "Paco" on a couple of occasions out in a bar situation in Jackson. I have noticed that a couple of posters on here asked about a motorcycle club affiliations. If this is the same Paco that I have been introduced to on a couple of occasions, then I think there is a motorcycle club affiliation. Are there any locals posting here from the area? I made a couple of phone calls, and asked friends if this was the same person, but I haven't been able to confirm that it is. It has been at least a couple of years since I met this person I am speaking of, but I can't shake the feeling that this is the same guy who was part of the biker club. As soon as I saw the picture, I thought I know this dude from somewhere. After seeing the pics of him in biker gear, it dawned on me that I've seen him at one particular bar, which has bike days in the summer time on Sundays. If this is the same person I think it is, this is a 1% club, and the nationwide connections make sense. I don't mean to jump to conclusions, nor make accusations. I just have a gut feeling this is the same person.

What does 1% mean?
And

:welcome:

yes I see the JLM in Gaffney SC- but can't link to these Mayes- he is connected to a lady SCB....not sure they are related???
dunno but wondering where JLM age 68 is :waitasec:
my nosy self just wants to know

There's a 43 yo,JLM (jr)? that comes up in Gaffney SC and Whiteville TN , its uptread a little, the 43 yo looks like he could be AMs twin :banghead:

There is a Mayes listed as on probation or parole with the fl dept. of corrections that looks like he could almost be a twin too!

yes I see the JLM in Gaffney SC- but can't link to these Mayes- he is connected to a lady SCB....not sure they are related???
dunno but wondering where JLM age 68 is :waitasec:
my nosy self just wants to know

Me too. The sil said he lived with mom, dad and wife so where is dad? Maybe helping to track him to some of his favorite spots? I hope so!

Man, I'm so sad right now. Those babies are out there with a murderer, a monster who killed their mama and sister. Only God knows what they may be enduring. Please, please let them come home. Please!

I don't understand what compels creeps like this to do such things. Oh, I hope they can come home alive. Please Lord, let us have just that.

I think Mayes may really think he is on a mission and needs to be with the 12 year old but willing to let the 8 year old be around, probably because she is little. I have wondered forever why we have situations like this too. I am glad you guys on this messageboard care too and I want to understand just like you do why someone would do something so extreme. The odds of something like this happening to one of your loved ones would be against all odds, but still, we can empathize anyway and fear for other children just like they were our own children.

Anyway, this situation is a perfect storm of dysfunction and these little girls wound up in the middle of it, naivity and all. All we have left is prayer, so pray, and hope those who actually do the profiling and investigating receive the benefits of our crossed fingers and catch this guy before he attempts to outwit them with suicide, the ultimate sign of a nonredeemer and coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08
Aliahna Maroney Lemmon - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

New to the site;
been following all the posts... just moved to MS from KY...this Lemmon case (above) was just over the river in IN. When this happened; very similar clues from the fb page...lots of photos of the man with young girls.
started following this case, since it is so close up the road and I found the same thing...a man with photos of these girls on his fb page.
Both cases men with young girls and not much else.

For those not in MS, the woods are very dense here. If he is still here, he must have a cabin or place stocked with food and water to survive...

I have been reading here for quite some time on various cases. I decided to register and actually comment here because I have a few questions for anyone that is local to the area. First of all, I used to live in Jackson TN. I am very familiar with Hardeman County as well. Having lived in Jackson for several years, I believe that I might have met "Paco" on a couple of occasions out in a bar situation in Jackson. I have noticed that a couple of posters on here asked about a motorcycle club affiliations. If this is the same Paco that I have been introduced to on a couple of occasions, then I think there is a motorcycle club affiliation. Are there any locals posting here from the area? I made a couple of phone calls, and asked friends if this was the same person, but I haven't been able to confirm that it is. It has been at least a couple of years since I met this person I am speaking of, but I can't shake the feeling that this is the same guy who was part of the biker club. As soon as I saw the picture, I thought I know this dude from somewhere. After seeing the pics of him in biker gear, it dawned on me that I've seen him at one particular bar, which has bike days in the summer time on Sundays. If this is the same person I think it is, this is a 1% club, and the nationwide connections make sense. I don't mean to jump to conclusions, nor make accusations. I just have a gut feeling this is the same person.

:fireworks2::welcome4::fireworks2:

I'm sorry it's under such horrible circumstances. Thank you for your valuable input.

There is a Mayes listed as on probation or parole with the fl dept. of corrections that looks like he could almost be a twin too!

Do you think he used different names and that is why his "record" appears to be so clean? Could he have used the same last name with different first names? Cousins names? etc...

[:
my nosy self just wants to know[/QUOTE]

You & I both, maybe he's in a different part of the :jail:

I am willing to entertain the thought that Mr. Bain's silence has something to do with the fact that there just aren't any words left when your good friend kidnaps almost your entire family and then starts killing them off.

I would be so angry if i was him, i would be on a personal man hunt.

I don't think it would be good to try and talk to him wanting to kill him if it was me.

Wonder why they chose now to let us all know who were the deceased?

What does 1% mean?
And

:welcome:

You can read on wikipedia about 1% bikers. They are the 1% of bikers that are labeled as "outlaw" bikers. 99% of bikers are law abiding citizens. It's the 1% that operate outside the law. There are many outlaw biker clubs under various names.

This is where I wouldn't mind LE just letting the public go balls to the wall to hunt this guy down. I'd call a State Wide man hunt and have every adult, who is capable, combing through the woods. Like a draft! You have to do it!

MOO

Horrible I have been reading and I just can not believe the level of evil that walks among us.

I am not sure what was the point of not letting us know to begin with.
People should know who to look for.

My assumption is they have not known until the bodies could be identified...also maybe they were thinking he might do something if he knew this info was out IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back