TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Saw a wanted poster billboard thingy on I-30 south of Dallas, Tx. this morning with a huge pic of AM.

Wonder why they chose now to let us all know who were the deceased?

I think they want to absolutely confirm it before they released that info. How bad would it have been if they released it early and it turn out to be two bodies from 3 years ago? I am not defending them... I am just saying I respect the fact they wanted proof first.

NOW!!! We ALL know what a sick.... (I have better words but none socially acceptable) MALE, this man really is! We NOW know there is no doubt he was the cause of the deaths of two truly innocent people. If things had been reported differently, there might still be speculation. There is none now.

Holy carp. Ten pages to catch up on and in skimming quickly, deeply saddened to learn the two victims were JB and her eldest daughter. I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case.

And TM is in custody? And JB dated AM before she married GB? WTH?

This is getting sadder and whackier by the minute. Thanks all for those who've provided ongoing updates for us to catch up on.

Hey, guys. I'm new here. I've been following the thread since yesterday and a lot of stuff has been added.... so, sorry if someone mentioned this before, but the eldest daughter is no longer listed on NCMEC's website and I can't find an article about the bodies' identifications. Could it be...?

Do you think he used different names and that is why his "record" appears to be so clean? Could he have used the same last name with different first names? Cousins names? etc...
I thought the spelling of his name is strange. All of the folks from the area around there with the same pronunciation spell it Mays. There have been several families involved in crime from these southern towns along the MS TN state line that have changed the spelling of their names in small ways. Of course, this is speculation on my part. Hope I am not breaking any rules here, as I am new. I just know that all of the folks I know with that name spell it differently. I was born and in West Tennessee, and my mother was married into a bad family when I was a child. I knew much more about criminals by the time I was 10 than anyone should ever know. Luckily, I turned out alright, lol.

1% usually refers to the biker club the Bandidos or their support club the Pisteleros. Both are considered outlaw clubs and there is are several large groups of them in MS.

Outlaw-but would they help him run/hide for this heinous crime?

Hey, guys. I'm new here. I've been following the thread since yesterday and a lot of stuff has been added.... so, sorry if someone mentioned this before, but the eldest daughter is no longer listed on NCMEC's website and I can't find an article about the bodies' identifications. Could it be...?

Yes, the mother and the older daughter are both dead.

Catching up as fast as I can, but can anyone share if LE released the manner of death? Hoping against hope that it wasn't terribly violent. :banghead:

TYIA and sorry for being a possible PITA and asking if it has already been discussed.

Welcome, and yes the news is bad. Mom and eldest are the deceased.

just reading the release that he may go by Christopher Zachery Wylde 'http://djournal.com/view/full_story/18486523/article-UPDATE--Bodies-of-Tennessee-mom--daughter-found-in-Mississippi?instance=home_news_right

Absolutely if he is one of them they do not believe in turning another person in or "ratting" out anyone in their group. If you turned in a fellow member to the cops your as good as dead. (Don't ask me how I know all of this)

Do you think he used different names and that is why his "record" appears to be so clean? Could he have used the same last name with different first names? Cousins names? etc...

Possible! My last post shows more detail on this.

Catching up as fast as I can, but can anyone share if LE released the manner of death? Hoping against hope that it wasn't terribly violent. :banghead:

TYIA and sorry for being a possible PITA and asking if it has already been discussed.

I have not heard that yet. Our Memphis news starts in about two minutes...will see if they tell anything.

What sort of clues would give them the impression that he is somewhere near the home? It seems like that would have to come from a family member or from the knowledge that certain items are missing. Perhaps they believe he grabbed guns, food, water and maybe left on an ATV or on foot. It seems unlikely to me that he would be in the area. So there has to be some solid information pointing them in that direction.

Since they are checking random vehicles, I get the impression they believe he went into the forest and is expected to pop up at a home in the area and that he may try to take a car from a home and flee the area.

It is obvious that a guy who owns guns and lives in rural Mississippi is probably a hunter. So he probably knows the area very well. And don't underestimate how rural this area is. In the popular travel book, "A Walk in the Woods," the author tells a story about a plane crashing in Maine. It crashed in the forest, and they didn't find it for years and years.

With food and water, the guy could be in the woods for days. At some point, though, he's going to need to return to civilization. This seems like an EXTREMELY volatile situation. If he is still in that area, nobody living in that area is safe. He could already be holed up in a home and could force a homeowner to tell police that things are just fine.

Of course, he also might be nowhere in the area. If he works in a garage, he probably has access to some vehicles.

If he really loves those children, I hope he realizes soon that he needs to take them to a road and leave them to be rescued. That is what a good father would do.

Absolutely if he is one of them they do not believe in turning another person in or "ratting" out anyone in their group. If you turned in a fellow member to the cops your as good as dead. (Don't ask me how I know all of this)

You watch Discovery ID! There! That's the story and you're sticking to it. :rocker:

At the stage this crime is at now, I would say , Yes, any other criminal of his type would help him out for a favor. Made me sick to type that :furious:

140 guests!! :seeya: Sign up and join us! We need everyone we can get to help bring Alexandria and Kyliyah home. The more resources the better!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back