TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WWL, a local tv station has reported that multiple sources confirm it is Nicole, although the official declaration hasn't been made. Her body was discovered when the police department was searching that area. Not known why or how they knew to search the area.

I am off to bed....Not sure if I am going to read anything else about this case...

My Heart can NOT take any more!

Dear God PLEASE bring these 2 sweet girls HOME..They Deserve to Live!

Channel 5 out of Memphis news confirms his wife and his mother are both in jail in Hardeman county...apparently confirmed by the wife's sister....police of course won't confirm.
No other news released.

I think at the end of the news it said something about he might head to Florida? Not sure I heard that correctly.

What sort of clues would give them the impression that he is somewhere near the home? It seems like that would have to come from a family member or from the knowledge that certain items are missing. Perhaps they believe he grabbed guns, food, water and maybe left on an ATV or on foot. It seems unlikely to me that he would be in the area. So there has to be some solid information pointing them in that direction.

Since they are checking random vehicles, I get the impression they believe he went into the forest and is expected to pop up at a home in the area and that he may try to take a car from a home and flee the area.

It is obvious that a guy who owns guns and lives in rural Mississippi is probably a hunter. So he probably knows the area very well. And don't underestimate how rural this area is. In the popular travel book, "A Walk in the Woods," the author tells a story about a plane crashing in Maine. It crashed in the forest, and they didn't find it for years and years.

With food and water, the guy could be in the woods for days. At some point, though, he's going to need to return to civilization. This seems like an EXTREMELY volatile situation. If he is still in that area, nobody living in that area is safe. He could already be holed up in a home and could force a homeowner to tell police that things are just fine.

Of course, he also might be nowhere in the area. If he works in a garage, he probably has access to some vehicles.

If he really loves those children, I hope he realizes soon that he needs to take them to a road and leave them to be rescued. That is what a good father would do.

This scenario is what make me worry for another Joesph Duncan situation! I am in absolute fear of this!!!!

I can still remember the sleepless nightS I spent wish Dylan and Shasta would come home safely!

WWL, a local tv station has reported that multiple sources confirm it is Nicole, although the official declaration hasn't been made. Her body was discovered when the police department was searching that area. Not known why or how they knew to search the area.

Who is Nicole?

I've been taking care of a sick friend and just returned home. This is so terrible I don't have the words to say. I just hope the other two girls will be found alive and well soon!

I hope any locals who are reading will join and speak out. This man needs to be stopped and those precious little girls need to be found.

Rest in Peace Jo Ann and Adrienne. There just aren't enough tears for what we are all feeling.

I thought the spelling of his name is strange. All of the folks from the area around there with the same pronunciation spell it Mays. There have been several families involved in crime from these southern towns along the MS TN state line that have changed the spelling of their names in small ways. Of course, this is speculation on my part. Hope I am not breaking any rules here, as I am new. I just know that all of the folks I know with that name spell it differently. I was born and in West Tennessee, and my mother was married into a bad family when I was a child. I knew much more about criminals by the time I was 10 than anyone should ever know. Luckily, I turned out alright, lol.

I think this happens all the time with criminals. If he had a affiliation to bikers he could easily have aliases and get false id's.

I thought his FB profile, using his alias, with so few friends was unusual. I bet he has another one.

Nicole??? Weird.. different case or one of bodies found... rumor was 3 where found..

They also think he may be go by another alias in addition to Paco/Poco: Christopher Zachary Wild. And they stated that TM's SIL said he confessed to TM, but that has not been confirmed and the report didn't have anything (that I heard) to back it up. (From WMC 5 report.)

Bandidos Slogan: "Snitches are a dying breed."
Now that someone brought this up it totally explains his alias to me.

Channel 5 out of Memphis news confirms his wife and his mother are both in jail in Hardeman county...apparently confirmed by the wife's sister....police of course won't confirm.
No other news released.

I think at the end of the news it said something about he might head to Florida? Not sure I heard that correctly.

Wow!?!?! AM's mom in custody, too?

Wonder if either/both are being held on obstruction charges, or did LE find other outstanding warrants/reasons to bring them in to apply pressure on them for information, and perhaps to apply further pressure on AM? This has devastated so many lives.

Mind you, IF either of them willingly withheld even a smidgen of information about his whereabouts or the girl's, then I have exactly ZERO sympathy for them. Correction: I will have less than zero sympathy for them, and will proactively wish for the book to be thrown at them. :banghead:

Bandidos Slogan: "Snitches are a dying breed."
Now that someone brought this up it totally explains his alias to me.

But would they back one of their own for murdering children? OMG how horrible.

Wow!?!?! AM's mom in custody, too?

Wonder if either/both are being held on obstruction charges, or did LE find other outstanding warrants/reasons to bring them in to apply pressure on them for information, and perhaps to apply further pressure on AM? This has devastated so many lives.

Mind you, IF either of them willingly withheld even a smidgen of information about his whereabouts or the girl's, then I have exactly ZERO sympathy for them. Correction: I will have less than zero sympathy for them, and will proactively wish for the book to be thrown at them. :banghead:

It was unclear...the reporter had talked to the wife's sister...who said something about knowing he was digging a hole behind the house/trailer whatever but she kind of laughed when she said it....then she said something about she was yelling at her on the phone when she said this. God who even knows...maybe they are in protective custody.

Yoda, I also see where a JLM and a MFRM had a baby, SDM, in 1970 in Kings Mtn. That's Cleveland Co., NC, I believe.

Thanks. Super sleuthing.

Jlm photo can be found in SC mugshots. Gaffney sc I think.
He looks just like AM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back