TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I ever posted on the Phoebe Prince forums, so you may be thinking of someone else.

But I'm all verklempt anyway. <BLUSH>

I checked. It was on Terri Horman threads. ;p Voice of reason cutting through.

Not sure when this occurred but I don't think he's on foot either. Not sure what to think about the veracity him selling everything.

Note there are two bikes in the picture you just posted. Maybe he sold one and kept the other?

I can't see him transporting two girls on a bike - too noticeable. But he could use the bike for side trips from where he is keeping the girls.

So heartbreaking. Just woke up to the news. The mom and the eldest girl were my first hunch so that he could more easily control and run with the two youngest.

Praying so hard that these two girls are found quickly!

--- On Mon, 5/7/12, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - Tennessee
To: <redacted>
Date: Monday, May 7, 2012, 7:12 PM

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Adrienne Bain missing from Somerville, TN, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

I was really hoping to wake up and they'd have been found. Pleeease be found today.

That's odd, if GB was calling her all day and her cellphone was still at the house, why couldn't he hear her phone ringing in the home? If the girls had phones and all their personnal belongings were still in the home, wouldn't that tell someone something was wrong? I mean they were suppose to be going to school, it seems to me if he took all four unwillingly, it had to be before it got light outside. Why didn't he just take the two younger ones, why take JB and the oldest just to kill them? This whole thing is so bizarre.

I really wonder due to the horrific and huge media attention that a relative would not make a call to the tip line to turn him in or his wherabouts... I have family that I love and would do anything for.. however I would not even hide where abouts of my own children if they were wanted in this crime.. i would not risk the fact that I would go to jail also.

Maybe his family is different, but he seems not to have REAL stong ties.. to have to real ties to family that is out of state..IMO he has connections and ties to other states.. but one is closest to parents and siblings..I do not think he is with a relative or friend. My family out of state is not visited that often and cousins, in laws, sisters and not ones that would really risk themself to protect a horrific crime.. again perhaps his family or friends would risk that for him.

I have read somthing about a biker gang.. I do not know the code of the groups.. I have read silence on crimes? I would think robbery, past crime of murder where person is NOT a suspect yet, drugs etc... I have seen alot of biker groups that are good people and help in community and do alot of charity.. I really do not think that the bikers are the gang of bad guys they use to have the bad rap they use to have.. of COURSE I could be wrong.. I think any humane man and the rough guys are not into murder, holdng two little girls.. I think with a large group like that if he is with more than a few people.. word would get around.. say more than 15 bikers is like 15 friends.. one would call tip line withholding their name... if they are not as demented as AM.. and I think that being a human one or more has a heart... again my opinion.

If there is one lone person letting him take cover.. perhaps he is threatening them.. however quick call to tip line.

I do not believe he is on his own in hotel, camping, on foot.
If he and the kids are still alive I think he will be found and soon.
I do not believe he and the kids are alive.. I have a strong feeling he has taken his life (coward way out) and killed the girls.. I hope not, but I get a sinking feeling.

MS neighbor said he sold his bike, IIRC (and all his possessions)...

If you look in the pic of him with the girls on the bike there is another bike next to the one they are on i dont think he had just one bike! JMO

I noticed the pig in the back also!

This perp is a total whack job. I don't care if he's been in the family for 100 years.

I keep typing things and then erasing them.....just so angry...

If you notice on his FB page, he has in his info that one of his likes is the middle girl Alexandria and doing pottery with her. He does not list any of the other girls in his likes. I think his focus is her. I have also noticed they deleted all the families pages.

I really wonder due to the horrific and huge media attention that a relative would not make a call to the tip line to turn him in or his wherabouts... I have family that I love and would do anything for.. however I would not even hide where abouts of my own children if they were wanted in this crime.. i would not risk the fact that I would go to jail also.

Maybe his family is different, but he seems not to have REAL stong ties.. to have to real ties to family that is out of state..IMO he has connections and ties to other states.. but one is closest to parents and siblings..I do not think he is with a relative or friend. My family out of state is not visited that often and cousins, in laws, sisters and not ones that would really risk themself to protect a horrific crime.. again perhaps his family or friends would risk that for him.

I have read somthing about a biker gang.. I do not know the code of the groups.. I have read silence on crimes? I would think robbery, past crime of murder where person is NOT a suspect yet, drugs etc... I have seen alot of biker groups that are good people and help in community and do alot of charity.. I really do not think that the bikers are the gang of bad guys they use to have the bad rap they use to have.. of COURSE I could be wrong.. I think any humane man and the rough guys are not into murder, holdng two little girls.. I think with a large group like that if he is with more than a few people.. word would get around.. say more than 15 bikers is like 15 friends.. one would call tip line withholding their name... if they are not as demented as AM.. and I think that being a human one or more has a heart... again my opinion.

If there is one lone person letting him take cover.. perhaps he is threatening them.. however quick call to tip line.

I do not believe he is on his own in hotel, camping, on foot.
If he and the kids are still alive I think he will be found and soon.
I do not believe he and the kids are alive.. I have a strong feeling he has taken his life (coward way out) and killed the girls.. I hope not, but I get a sinking feeling.

His family could all be cut from the same cloth!
He calls on them because he knows they will help him just like his wife did.

This perp is a total whack job. I don't care if he's been in the family for 100 years.

I keep typing things and then erasing them.....just so angry...

Oh i totally agree!
I think if he wanted to take over as head of the family he would have killed
the husband. There is somehting much more sinister at work here.
JMO

He could have left with GB and killed him on the trip and say it was an accident....

Here is the photo that was his FB profile pic. I am almost certain that is Alexandria in the pic. She has a pointier nose than Kyliyah... JMO

I think he had her in his profile pic because of the belief (reality-based or not) that she was his biological child.

If he thinks these are his biological children maybe he wont hurt them!
Say a prayer!

Maybe it was wishful thinking but my last hope to hang onto is family seeing those girls if they are still alive and SOMEONE doing the right thing.. my thread of hope to hang onto... maybe not correct on that.. but it is keeping me at least from crying my eyes out on the strong possibe senario that the very worst has happened.

Very Sad..

It is horrific. And I think you are mostly correct.

Just one picky point: hair clippings don't contain DNA. There is DNA in the hair bulbs but not in the hair itself.

If they found a hairbrush or comb that had hair combed out in it, there's a pretty good chance that there would be at least a few hairs with the bulbs attached. Most people shed a few hairs (complete with bulbs) or pull them out every time they brush or comb.

But if all they had was clippings, it is unlikely that there were hair bulbs attached.

Too bad it sounds like he cut their hair before dyeing it. It would be helpful if we knew what colour they are now if he did dye their hair.

Hmmmmm... the girls had what I would call medium brown hair, so it would be easiest to go darker. Going lighter would mean he'd have to bleach their hair and then dye it (two steps instead of just one). So dark brown, black or maybe a darker red? If he did dye their hair, I hope he didn't have the savvy to do their eyebrows as well, so that they will look a bit odd to most people.[/QUOTE]

No, medium brown hair can be lightened a few shades with just a dye, doesn't have to be bleached first. But most brown hair has undertones of red, and unless he used the ash tones, it's going to be light red. I used to be a hairdresser and I experimented with lots of colors over the years. My hair is medium brown, and I've lightened it to dark blonde or very light brown. If their hair is a light brown shade naturally, (can't really tell with pictures sometimes) it could be close to blonde now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back