TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure when this occurred but I don't think he's on foot either. Not sure what to think about the veracity him selling everything.
True. Also, seems his parents or wife probably had a car and that might be what he is driving.

If a motorcycle was pertinent to investigation - seems like we would have heard about it from LE. I don't see it being viable in the mix of abducting a mother and 3 daughters.

Doesn't seem likely, still if he sold everything??? What's he using?

I suddenly thought: "who would be really good at stealing a vehicle? A GOOD MECHANIC!"

I wonder if he stole a vehicle, maybe an older one, a bit of a beater, that didn't make much of a ripple when it was gone.

Or maybe he had his wife /or mother drive him up to Tennessee and dropped them off at a motel for the night under some pretext. He had a spot picked out, an unused road about three miles away, where he left the vehicle parked for the night.

He spent the night at the Bain house and left with Jo Ann and the girls in their Durango in the morning. He either drove them or forced Jo Ann to drive them to the waiting vehicle (wouldn't be difficult to do if he had a weapon and was threatening one of the girls).

Then he killed Jo Ann and Adrienne, loaded them into the trunk or the back of the pickup or whatever with coverings, and took Alexandria and Kyliyah with him as he picked up his wife and/or mother.

The above is PURELY SPECULATION.

Sorry i cant figure out how To bold from my phone. Re: stealing a car, the mechanic at a limo company i used To work for once told me any gm product up To the early 90s can be hotwired in 10 seconds after he gained entry. Alot of older cars still around down there, i'd guess (no snow/rust). Also most mechanics i know, who have the room, have unregistered Cars lying around. Maybe he had an old set of plates he put on a derelict car?
Sorry about the random capital letters, ive never posted from my phone before.

Oh, there was something mentioned in media earlier that they thought they were
killed in TN and then taken to MS. I am way to tired to find a link right now.

It had something to do with the bodies being found in MS but the coroner was examining them in TN. So would they take them across state lines for ME? I have no idea.
Yes, I was referring to that post (plus I recall similar in other cases).

The state line is about 25 miles, I think it was posted?

So yeah, I think it was posted that they would do that (the bolded). JMO (yep, too late tonite for definites ;) ).

Here is the photo that was his FB profile pic. I am almost certain that is Alexandria in the pic. She has a pointier nose than Kyliyah... JMO

I think he had her in his profile pic because of the belief (reality-based or not) that she was his biological child.

Attachments

• am3.jpg
    am3.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 68
  • bains3.jpg
    bains3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 44
Here is the photo that was his FB profile pic. I am almost certain that is Alexandria in the pic. She has a pointier nose than Kyliyah... JMO

I think he had her in his profile pic because of the belief (reality-based or not) that she was his biological child.
It's really hard for me to tell...plus we don't know when the photo was taken, AFAIK.

She sures looks happy in that pic, tho. :) I wonder who took the pic (JB or GB?)? She's looking rite into the camera and obviously (to me) loves/trusts the photographer.

:sigh:

UGGGG THIS IS SI FRUSTRATING!!!! I jeep hitting refresh to see if anyine has posted anything else then I check facebook all the comments come back here refresh and the cycle continues. I so want these girls found NOW!

Come on God please give LE a small clue as to where these girls are PLEASE GOD!!!

It's really hard for me to tell...plus we don't know when the photo was taken, AFAIK.

She sures looks happy in that pic, tho. :) I wonder who took the pic (JB or GB?)? She's looking rite into the camera and obviously (to me) loves/trusts the photographer.

:sigh:

it makes me kind of sick. this whole scenerio looks like grooming or he was very delusional in his role in the family. i think we need to find out more on his background over the years. including aliases.

it makes me kind of sick. this whole scenerio looks like grooming or he was very delusional in his role in the family. i think we need to find out more on his background over the years. including aliases.
If you think about it, and we can believe BB's comment that JB dated AM before GB...speculated jealousy about that has surely been enough for others to snap and do horrible things...

IF there's also debatable or imagined paternity issues...and IF there's resentment about someone moving too far away...and IF there's a rejected attempt to win someone back...lotta IF's...who knows...

My other post will have to wait 'til tomorrow...too tired and sad...

If you think about it, and we can believe BB's comment that JB dated AM before GB...speculated jealousy about that has surely been enough for others to snap and do horrible things...

IF there's also debatable or imagined paternity issues...and IF there's resentment about someone moving too far away...and IF there's a rejected attempt to win someone back...lotta IF's...who knows...

My other post will have to wait 'til tomorrow...too tired and sad...

me too! heading for bed.

I keep coming back hoping they are found alive.This is just so horrible I pray the girls are found safe soon.

Good morning all. Just looking over the last pages before I fell asleep.
My hope for this morning is that these girls are found safe and are not traumatized any more than they already are. I'm actually hoping he thinks of these 2 as his. That to me puts a little hope in that he might not molest. (I am a WSer so I do realize that fathers do molest)
This morning i'd like the basics like who was up when dad last spoke to his wife at 1 am? Was this the girls very last day at that school? Who was staying behind if dad and AM were moving stuff in the uhaul? I guess really none of that matters.just getting these girls home does but it haunted my sleep trying to figure all the dynamics here.

If this sister of TM knew all this from her sister, why didn't she call the police. Now she is mouthing off about it. This is such a sad case. I just pray he does not kill the remaining two girls.

So heartbreaking....praying for the little girls... on news in Nashville...so sad....

Wonder what set him off..werid.. God I'm hoping the 2 youngest girls are safe, feel sick thinking about it...

Good morning all. Just looking over the last
This morning i'd like the basics like who was up when dad last spoke to his wife at 1 am?

Where did you see this? Where was this revealed? I am curious, cause I have been thinking that is why LE was searching their garage and backyard. I am thinking perhaps they met their demise before ever leaving their home residence. (subject to change of course)...IMHO

Aaron T. Ford, special agent in charge at the FBI's Memphis bureau, told CNN on Sunday that investigators believe all the kidnapping victims "were transported across state lines into Mississippi."

Local, state and federal law enforcement's focus is now in Union County, Mississippi, where Guntown is located, the FBI agent said. Authorities have also pointed out, however, that Mayes has connections to Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida and could be en route to Arizona.

Mayes may be using the alias of Christopher Zachery Wylde or Paco Rodrigass, his Facebook profile name, the FBI said Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/07/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html

. IF GB had plans to move uhaul with AM that day - then what in the hello did he do all day prior to realizing something was amiss when girls didn't come home from school on the bus? Media reports say he last saw Jo Ann at 1 am night before she went missing. I duno - I think Gary Bain is aware of a lot more than what we've heard from media.

He tried calling Joann all day. That was in an article. AS one would expect he was very confused but one would not think a friend helping you had taken your wife and 3 kids. He reasoned the kids were in school and wife and AM went somewhere I expect. When school got out and they did not come home he called LE. This is why originally they thought JB was involved. All they could think was maybe she ran off with AM. Then the truck was found and so on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back