TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doing a collection of other pics I've found at the moment. It'll take awhile to make some but if he had long hair would he be noticed? This is a small pic but to make it larger loses resolution.

attachment.php

View attachment 22090

I think if he is still wearing his hair long like that photo, then no, if everyone is looking for the short haired guy in the alerts then he would be better off to still have that long hair.

that Booth woman needs to shut up. If LE wanted people to know the wife and mother were in jail and what was said and that he may be going to Florida I think that LE would have said something themselves not have some random redneck woman anounce it so that now AM knows whats going on, LE probably wanted AM thinking they were still only looking in the state thats why Florida hasn't been mentioned....I hope they arrest her for running her mouth!!

I don't think AM will hurt the two girls, if he was going to he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of disguising them he would have killed them with the other two. I think the only way he might hurt them is if he is cornered, so I pray for a suprise cath not a stand off

I just thought about it....can you really picture AM dying hair. Wanna bet that is where mama and wifie came into it. I bet at least one of them did the cut, and dye jobs, as well as his makeover...Just a hunch...

I am going to bed, this has me just so upset. I will say a prayer...hope the little ones are found tonight safely. I also hope they shoot the dirtbag, but don't kill him, would love to see him suffer from gunshots, then rot away until they fry his *advertiser censored*...IMHO

Good Night all...
BBM.

Thanx for posting that...much earlier today (well yesterday now), I, too, tried to picture that and frowned...ditto for cutting their (and his own) hair...meanwhile we were all wondering if his parents and his wife mite have been dead...

Somewhat interesting is I've run across a photo of AM on a motorcycle inside a garage. The interesting part is two of the girls are posed with him, one in front and one behind him. Without a vehicle description, tell me I'm crazy to think he maybe on the run on a motorcycle.

Since the pic includes two girls (minors) I won't post it until a mod gives me the ok.

You might be very accurate there but my thought was he conned someone else into picking them up with a story. but then how did he transfer the bodies between the vehicles without someone else knowing?

So, there is something to be said in the transfer of vehicles from JB's to another.

The bodies were brought back to TN coroners office because they believe they were killed there. Then they were transported to MS and buried and burned in the yard.

Where ever her vehicle was left there had to be one waiting to bring them to MS.

I suddenly thought: "who would be really good at stealing a vehicle? A GOOD MECHANIC!"

I wonder if he stole a vehicle, maybe an older one, a bit of a beater, that didn't make much of a ripple when it was gone.

Or maybe he had his wife and/or mother drive him up to Tennessee and dropped them off at a motel for the night under some pretext. He had a spot picked out, an unused road about three miles away, where he left the vehicle parked for the night.

He spent the night at the Bain house and left with Jo Ann and the girls in their Durango in the morning. He either drove them or forced Jo Ann to drive them to the waiting vehicle (wouldn't be difficult to do if he had a weapon and was threatening one of the girls).

Then he killed Jo Ann and Adrienne, loaded them into the trunk or the back of the pickup or whatever with coverings, and took Alexandria and Kyliyah with him as he picked up his wife and/or mother.

The above is PURELY SPECULATION.

. IF GB had plans to move uhaul with AM that day - then what in the hello did he do all day prior to realizing something was amiss when girls didn't come home from school on the bus? Media reports say he last saw Jo Ann at 1 am night before she went missing. I duno - I think Gary Bain is aware of a lot more than what we've heard from media.

it is questionable that they were suppose to leave in the morning. Until i hear gb say it. i think AM had a maniputlated plan so no one would suspect anything for quite some time. when they did start questioning, he had another story about jb and the kids leaving for some reason. that bought him more time.

sorry my caps aren't working

Even tho I "thanked" holly's post, I've yet to see "all the photos of the Whiteville home"...only saw a couple...anyone got the link handy? Maybe LE moved it or tarped it and told media it was off-limits to photograph?

? I must have missed it, was it a gold tooth? They are spaced.

You might be very accurate there but my thought was he conned someone else into picking them up with a story. but then how did he transfer the bodies between the vehicles without someone else knowing?

So, there is something to be said in the transfer of vehicles from JB's to another.

The bodies were brought back to TN coroners office because they believe they were killed there. Then they were transported to MS and buried and burned in the yard.

Where ever her vehicle was left there had to be one waiting to bring them to MS.
Or as someone posted, small or rural counties may not have a ME so they use the nearest one.

I think it could be that the kidnappings occured in TN is why they are in jail in TN (not necessarily that the killings happened there).

that Booth woman needs to shut up. If LE wanted people to know the wife and mother were in jail and what was said and that he may be going to Florida I think that LE would have said something themselves not have some random redneck woman anounce it so that now AM knows whats going on, LE probably wanted AM thinking they were still only looking in the state thats why Florida hasn't been mentioned....I hope they arrest her for running her mouth!!

I don't think AM will hurt the two girls, if he was going to he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of disguising them he would have killed them with the other two. I think the only way he might hurt them is if he is cornered, so I pray for a suprise cath not a stand off

I totally agree, and wonder like i said earlier if she was trying to throw something off.

BBM.

Thanx for posting that...much earlier today (well yesterday now), I, too, tried to picture that and frowned...ditto for cutting their (and his own) hair...meanwhile we were all wondering if his parents and his wife mite have been dead...

Oh, I can picture him doing this. He was the babysitter, leached off everyone else,
he had it all planned and paid so much atention to those girls.

Somewhat interesting is I've run across a photo of AM on a motorcycle inside a garage. The interesting part is two of the girls are posed with him, one in front and one behind him. Without a vehicle description, tell me I'm crazy to think he maybe on the run on a motorcycle.

Since the pic includes two girls (minors) I won't post it until a mod gives me the ok.

If a motorcycle was pertinent to investigation - seems like we would have heard about it from LE. I don't see it being viable in the mix of abducting a mother and 3 daughters.

OK to post since the minors are the two that are missing/kidnapped and already in the media.

MS neighbor said he sold his bike, IIRC (and all his possessions)...

Somewhere, I don't recall where in these 50 pages, there was a report that he had sold his car and motorcycle. Not to say he couldn't have gotten another one.

I suddenly thought: "who would be really good at stealing a vehicle? A GOOD MECHANIC!"

I wonder if he stole a vehicle, maybe an older one, a bit of a beater, that didn't make much of a ripple when it was gone.

Or maybe he had his wife and/or mother drive him up to Tennessee and dropped them off at a motel for the night under some pretext. He had a spot picked out, an unused road about three miles away, where he left the vehicle parked for the night.

He spent the night at the Bain house and left with Jo Ann and the girls in their Durango in the morning. He either drove them or forced Jo Ann to drive them to the waiting vehicle (wouldn't be difficult to do if he had a weapon and was threatening one of the girls).

Then he killed Jo Ann and Adrienne, loaded them into the trunk or the back of the pickup or whatever with coverings, and took Alexandria and Kyliyah with him as he picked up his wife and/or mother.

The above is PURELY SPECULATION.

I was wondering about the addy of CR 226 that was in an article today....saying LE was there. Now I'm thinking the residents noticed something....their car was stolen...or messed with and they called LE?

OK to post since the minors are the two that are missing/kidnapped and already in the media.

Alrighty, I kinda thought so thanks. Just inn case anyone happens to see it driving down a dirt road or interstate somewhere.

attachment.php

adammayeswanted3.jpg

Oh, I can picture him doing this. He was the babysitter, leached off everyone else,
he had it all planned and paid so much atention to those girls.
What I meant :) was that I had trouble seeing him do a good job of cutting his own and the girls' hair...and doing the dye jobs...

Not sure when this occurred but I don't think he's on foot either. Not sure what to think about the veracity him selling everything.

Somewhere, I don't recall where in these 50 pages, there was a report that he had sold his car and motorcycle. Not to say he couldn't have gotten another one.

Weird, just strange...although I see two motorcycles in that garage. Yes I know one could belong to someone else...just don't know.

Or as someone posted, small or rural counties may not have a ME so they use the nearest one.

I think it could be that the kidnappings occured in TN is why they are in jail in TN (not necessarily that the killings happened there).

Oh, there was something mentioned in media earlier that they thought they were
killed in TN and then taken to MS. I am way to tired to find a link right now.

It had something to do with the bodies being found in MS but the coroner was examining them in TN. So would they take them across state lines for ME? I have no idea.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back