Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

Recent Posts....under DB's comment...posts by JM about the wmc tv 5 breaking news that her dad is watching

Again...could be rumor or error...

wmctv.com has a link for live, but I don't want to install MS Silverlight to watch it...

Is it true that Gary and his older daughter and grandaughter where in the house the day/night they disappeared?

This woman could have kept her mouth shut. She chose to notify police what her sister told her. That's not 'interjecting' oneself into a situation, that is doing the right thing, even if it is your sister you're ratting out.
As for her impressions of Adam, that's just her opinions. I know plenty of people who are odd, but couldn't imagine any of them as kidnappers or murderers. Should one of them do something like this, I would be surprised too!
LE may have found this information out on their own and didn't need her help. BUT regardless, she did tell them what her sister told her. She could have sat back and done nothing.
I'm really surprised that some would take this attitude considering we're always saying that we should tell LE if we know anything about a crime. Someone does and they get blasted for it. :what: I don't get it.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I really don't believe that she did contact the police. I think she is just making that up. Especially since the police were already digging up the backyard the day before she claimed to have notified them. Also, the police claim that she didn't call them. So, yeah, I don't believe her.

It wasn't the combination of him being odd and not capable of murder, but instead controlling and possesive of her sister (TM), but not capable of murder. Please reread my post, I do think I made that point very clear (gave example of "if my sister...").

Regardless, my post was made in response to a previous post. In THAT post, it was stated that BB should not be making comments about JB having an affair with AM, when she is not here to defend herself and by all accounts the Bains' marriage was solid. Which I also agree with.

For the record, I do believe everyone should contact LE with any and all information. However, I do not believe that every relative, of every player, in every case,e has pertinent information to share with the PRESS.

I'm just getting caught up on the news. So sad to hear about Joann and Adrienne :cry:

Please let the two little ones be found safe soon. :please:

Watching this video makes you really think about who you could be next to in a store. I'll bet that Dad lost his breath seeing his child standing next to a killer, if he saw the video. Two people on there say it's not the youngest, if they hadn't, I would've thought it was.

That "dad" should have been with his daughter in that store, imo. A child that young should not be in a store alone. I don't care if the parent is sitting in the car waiting, no child should ever be without an adult!

First of all, we don't know how old that girl is. Second of all, the father could be in a store, considering there is a man behind the girl.

A poster is saying wmc tv 5 is reporting it with live pics.

I too aged like crap, but "oh well"...lol. I think this woman looks Hard, evil hard. I am sorry, but I think there are some people that are a good waste of human skin. I feel NO PITY for poor poor TM and her abused self story, I can hear it now...I have no tolerance for trash...NONE...Let them rot...IMHO

Oh, how I do not like comments from other sites that are probably rumors. Been running around looking for something that doesn't exist! :banghead:

Not seeing anything on abc 7 out of Jackson TN. Can't get any other channel while camping.

posts by JM about the wmc tv 5 breaking news that her dad is watching

wmctv.com

Surveillance video of Adam Mayes surfaces

Surveillance video has surfaced of kidnapping suspect Adam Mayes. The video was recorded just three days after Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters went missing.

18215619_SS.jpg

Full Story

The video shows Mayes with short hair, buying sodas from the County Line One Market in Guntown, Mississippi. The video was recorded at about 4:45 p.m. on April 30. That is one day before a warrant was issued for Mayes.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation believes he cut his hair. In fact, one man in the video made reference to the haircut, and Mayes acknowledged it.

VIDEO

Video with him speaking

62928412.jpg

Not seeing anything on abc 7 out of Jackson TN. Can't get any other channel while camping.

O/T..I am so jealous, cannot wait to go camping...have fun....I have camped and hiked in Tennessee, lovely lovely country....(ugly ticks however)...

If he was buying more than one "soda", that would lead us to believe that the girls are still with him and they are alive. :praying:

Looks like to me he is buying a beer for the beer gut... Could be a bottled Coke, though. Anyway, awfully calm and no sign of disorganization or delusional thinking. Where were the little ones?

Been reading article after article for the last hour or so trying to catch up on all the info... can anyone help me clarify a few things....

Gary, his daughter and granddaughter, JB and the girls, AND AM were in the house that night/day?

At some point, TM picks up/helps AM kidnapp/confine/remove JB and the girls from TN and takes them to AM's mom's house in MS. (no verification if JB and AB were still alive)?

LE spoke to AM regarding the kidnapping (when?) but when they went back (where TN or MS) to interview him again he was gone?

If BB didn't contact LE until after they had already started digging....what led LE to his mom's house in the first place?

I apologize if this was asked and answered but who is the little girl we see in the video? Is she one of the missing girls? It appears she's staring at Mayes and looks terrified.

Interesting to me that we heard a rumor about Ramer and now a rumor about Pocahontas, which is immediately to the west of Ramer. I don't think either is very credible at this point, and I am beginning to doubt that he's anywhere in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc