TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like to me he is buying a beer for the beer gut... Could be a bottled Coke, though. Anyway, awfully calm and no sign of disorganization or delusional thinking. Where were the little ones?

Thanks. When I posted, I had only read the article and the video was not yet up. The article stated "sodas" - plural. So, I had hope that the video would show that as well. :( :( :( Now, my hope is diminishing. Where are these little girls?

I am watching WMC 5, and only Wheel of Fortune is on. No breaking news here. Maybe the girl's dad was watching another station. I'm in north MS and get the Memphis station WMC.

Been reading article after article for the last hour or so trying to catch up on all the info... can anyone help me clarify a few things....

Gary, his daughter and granddaughter, JB and the girls, AND AM were in the house that night/day?

At some point, TM picks up/helps AM kidnapp/confine/remove JB and the girls from TN and takes them to AM's mom's house in MS. (no verification if JB and AB were still alive)?

LE spoke to AM regarding the kidnapping (when?) but when they went back (where TN or MS) to interview him again he was gone?

If BB didn't contact LE until after they had already started digging....what led LE to his mom's house in the first place?

Yes, those were the people in the home.

Yes, according to the affidavit TM drove the victims across state lines.

Yes, they spoke with him once and then went back to question him and he had fled.

According to the affidavit, LE was made aware of the digging through interviews with AM's wife and mother.

Hpe that helps!

Here's the affidavit with dates, states, etc.
http://files.wmctv.com/theresamayesaffidavit.pdf

Refreshed the fb page to see if their were new posts on the wtva page and poof everything about him being found is gone

Oh, how I do not like comments from other sites that are probably rumors. Been running around looking for something that doesn't exist! :banghead:

Hmm..those posts are gone now.

I am so tired of the excuses. While I know that there are cases where women really are battered and lose themselves mentally... there are also cases where it has become an excuse and this case, IMO, is one of those cases where it is being used as an excuse. I have no sympathy for TM or MM. None! There has to come a time when you realize that it is 6 against one! They could have taken him or at least died trying. That is what I would do and that is what I believe Joann and Adrienne did -- with no help from Monster Mom and Monster Wife!

This case just makes me so sick. I do not believe women are this weak! This weak to allow a man to do this right in front of them. I think it takes a truly evil person to sit by and watch what he did.

MOO

I apologize if this was asked and answered but who is the little girl we see in the video? Is she one of the missing girls? It appears she's staring at Mayes and looks terrified.

She's a customer, not with him or related to he case

I apologize if this was asked and answered but who is the little girl we see in the video? Is she one of the missing girls? It appears she's staring at Mayes and looks terrified.

From some comments on facebook she is completely unrelated to the case and not one of the missing children.

This is LIVE STREAM for the news station that the person said was LIVE from the chopper
talking about him being cornered.

I can't get anything to load, so I don't know.
But here is the link for someone else to check out and see if they have anything?

Someone else responded to that girl and said wheel of fortune was NOT on earlier.
So it wasn't JUST her...

http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

Yes, those were the people in the home.

Yes, according to the affidavit TM drove the victims across state lines.

Yes, they spoke with him once and then went back to question him and he had fled.

According to the affidavit, LE was made aware of the digging through interviews with AM's wife and mother.

Hpe that helps!

Thank you! Did any reports say where they questioned him? Trying to find out if he stayed in MS or was driven back to TN and questioned there. Wondering where the girls were during all this?

I am glad that the FBI is also involved. I will preempt my comment by saying - please do not throw anything at me
:truce:

I am glad that I do not live in TN. For the cases that I have followed in TN, there are WAY too many that have not been solved. I do not know how their statics stack up against other states, but I am unfortunately not a fan of the TBI. Here are their 2011 statistics:
http://www.tbi.tn.gov/tn_crime_stats/publications/Crime in Tennessee 2011.pdf
36% of all offenses cleared - 1,158 kidnappings reported, only 581 cleared

The Ramer thing apparently stems from a news story that I found a few minutes ago. It says that the McNairy County sheriff had checked out some reports of sightings. It doesn't sound like they were very reliable reports. I'm sure there are reports of sightings all over the place. Here's the link.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/mayes-sighting-being-checked/

This is LIVE STREAM for the news station that the person said was LIVE from the chopper

But here is the link for someone else to check out and see if they have anything?

Someone else responded to that girl and said wheel of fortune was NOT on earlier.
So it wasn't JUST her...

It's not loading for me? It's just the Action News logo?

I am so tired of the excuses. While I know that there are cases where women really are battered and lose themselves mentally... there are also cases where it has become an excuse and this case, IMO, is one of those cases where it is being used as an excuse. I have no sympathy for TM or MM. None! There has to come a time when you realize that it is 6 against one! They could have taken him or at least died trying. That is what I would do and that is what I believe Joann and Adrienne did -- with no help from Monster Mom and Monster Wife!

This case just makes me so sick. I do not believe women are this weak! This weak to allow a man to do this right in front of them. I think it takes a truly evil person to sit by and watch what he did.

MOO

I have a very large Tattoo on my arm, it reads..."SILENCE IS CONSENT". I live by those words.... They should have went to the bathroom and dialed 911. Cut and dry...IMHO

So it wasn't JUST her...

this is exactly the reason we do not bring comments from facebooks.....just to reiterate... so let's move on now... this lands at random

An hour ago, some girl posted on Twitter asking if it was true that he was spotted in Saltillo. But there is absolutely nothing else out there about Saltillo. I think it's just a lot of rumors at this point. I did look at Saltillo on the map, and I noticed something that I had wondered about a few days ago. Could he use a boat to get out of the area via the Tennessee River?

Looks like to me he is buying a beer for the beer gut... Could be a bottled Coke, though. Anyway, awfully calm and no sign of disorganization or delusional thinking. Where were the little ones?

There is another frame to that it has a little girl standing behind him!
Its a few pages ago!

I sure hope NG is "really live" at 8:00 EDT rather then "live" at 2:00 PM or whenever the show is taped for people to call in and then air at 8:00 PM EDT. I want to see more of the latest info right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez