TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have family in Saltillo it's like a suburb of Tupelo..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

He looks like he's growing out the rest of his facial hair in the surveillance video..I would have thought he would have shaved it all off. Maybe he will now.

Funny he talked about cutting his hair. He had to know about the surveillance video. Maybe he didn't think it recorded audio.

I am so tired of the excuses. While I know that there are cases where women really are battered and lose themselves mentally... there are also cases where it has become an excuse and this case, IMO, is one of those cases where it is being used as an excuse. I have no sympathy for TM or MM. None! There has to come a time when you realize that it is 6 against one! They could have taken him or at least died trying. That is what I would do and that is what I believe Joann and Adrienne did -- with no help from Monster Mom and Monster Wife!

This case just makes me so sick. I do not believe women are this weak! This weak to allow a man to do this right in front of them. I think it takes a truly evil person to sit by and watch what he did.

MOO

ITA Lola!! And furthermore I believe these "women" were absolutely jealous of Joanne and her daughters!! Without a doubt!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Oh good grief Nancy!

I do believe its a POSSIBILITY that Joann had some type of relationship with Mayes. Its not pleasant to think about but its also not a crime. Perhaps she got caught up in Mayes' lies and manipulations. It happens quite frequently. Its unfortunate, if true. Still, it doesn't mean this is any less of a horrid crime....a terrible willful act against this entire family. My heart breaks for this daddy....for Joann and the girls.

Could we please have the link to the video again? I can't find one that will play for me....

ITA Lola!! And furthermore I believe these "women" were absolutely jealous of Joanne and her daughters!! Without a doubt!!
_______________...

On march 28, twitter acct, Adrienne has a comment about- not telling her what to do, don't look like her mama. I wonder if this was to TM or MFM. And if it was then possibly they already knew she would be trouble for them. :( Moo

dont read too much into the dates of the affidavits - #1 there are other typos on it and #2 like another member suggested, probably a template

I live in AR in a town that you have to go through after crossing the bridge from MS. I know people thought I was crazy today on my way home from work when I was checking out their license plates and trying to look in their vehicles. I was just thinking that maybe he went opposite of the way he has ties since he might know LE would be looking those directions...

I think they are both typos. Her should say 5/3. Moo

I don't think it'd be 5/3 since they were kidnapped on 4/27.. 4/3 is probably correct as there appears to be planning of this ahead of time.. It just baffles me as to what exactly was his plan and motive??.. I absolutely believe that wife for certain was jealous of Joann and her daughters and probably relished in their suffering and even death.. It sickens me to know these "women" were "conspiring" to commit these acts on three young girls.. Conspiring weeks in advance!!!

____________________...

Have tried my best to follow this. Money suddenly hit me. I am also not sure what auto, if any, he may be in. What is AM doing for money? Not cheap driving around the country with two young girls (if, in fact, that is what he is doing). If AM left with say, $500 in his pocket, he has to be getting desperate. Rob a Bank? Kill someone else and take thier money/credit cards? Just throwing my thoughts out. Errrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez