TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, Nancy was taking calls this afternoon when someone posted the link (don't mean to be a debbie downer LOL)

An hour ago, some girl posted on Twitter asking if it was true that he was spotted in Saltillo. But there is absolutely nothing else out there about Saltillo. I think it's just a lot of rumors at this point. I did look at Saltillo on the map, and I noticed something that I had wondered about a few days ago. Could he use a boat to get out of the area via the Tennessee River?
There is a saltillo MS too I believe...there have been rumors everywhere on FB about sightings in several places from Ramer to pocohantas to savannah tn....they can't all be right, so we need to wait to hear some confirmation I guess. Frustrating, but how frustrating for the family sitting on pins and needles waiting for news too.

I apologize if this was asked and answered but who is the little girl we see in the video? Is she one of the missing girls? It appears she's staring at Mayes and looks terrified.

If ya notice in one of the frames his hand is behind his back like hes holding her there behind him!

JMO

If ya notice in one of the frames his hand is behind his back like hes holding her there behind him!

JMO
He is not holding her anywhere. If he was they would be together, but they are not.
She pays with her own money after he leaves.

wmctv.com

Surveillance video of Adam Mayes surfaces

18215619_SS.jpg

Full Story

VIDEO

62928412.jpg

Are we sure that isn't Kyliyah behind him? With the dark hair? She looks about 8-years-old?

Ya sure?
Im not so sure!

how can he go in a store and leave the girls alone they will run!
He takes one and says to the other one if you run or tell i kill your sister!
Or is someone with him?
It has been stated on a fb page somewhere and it was linked here i believe that the child was not either of the girls. I believe her family spoke out saying something. He could easily place zip ties on the girls' hands and feet and gag them in order to keep them quiet while he went to a store. He also could be getting assistance from others, we just don't know the answer to that question. However, he obviously was in a store alone after having killed 2 people and while holding 2 hostage.

What makes her think the children were sitting in the car while their mother and sister were murdered?

An hour ago, some girl posted on Twitter asking if it was true that he was spotted in Saltillo. But there is absolutely nothing else out there about Saltillo. I think it's just a lot of rumors at this point. I did look at Saltillo on the map, and I noticed something that I had wondered about a few days ago. Could he use a boat to get out of the area via the Tennessee River?

Saltillo is next town to Guntown heading back to Tupelo. Helicopters going overhead in last hour, but haven't heard anything about a sighting here. Keep in mind that the Guntown command post is just up the highway. Could just be more squad cars coming in to relieve others and someone assumes something is happening.

He is not holding her anywhere. If he was they would be together, but they are not.
She pays with her own money after he leaves.

i just saw TBI said she is not with Mayes!

Ill delete my post!

I was wrong :what:

Ya sure?
Im not so sure!

how can he go in a store and leave the girls alone they will run!
He takes one and says to the other one if you run or tell i kill your sister!
Or is someone with him?

I think this video is from 4/27 and also he had help from his mother and ex wife.

There is a saltillo MS too I believe...there have been rumors everywhere on FB about sightings in several places from Ramer to pocohantas to savannah tn....they can't all be right, so we need to wait to hear some confirmation I guess. Frustrating, but how frustrating for the family sitting on pins and needles waiting for news too.

True. I'm sure family members have been hysterical for some time now, and I'm sure all of the false reports are frustrating.

I can't imagine why he would still be in that area anyway. Unless he felt that he was surrounded or trapped, I'm sure he would try to put as much distance between himself and that area as possible.

Knowing that some of this had been planned in advance, it's possible that he already had a safe house in mind. Perhaps he is renting a place hundreds of miles away. I worry that this is the case. If he's out of the area, I can't imagine he'll be found anytime soon. But maybe some of the more frequent posters could provide a more definitive idea of how often these manhunts pay off.

Saltillo is next town to Guntown heading back to Tupelo. Helicopters going overhead in last hour, but haven't heard anything about a sighting here. Keep in mind that the Guntown command post is just up the highway. Could just be more squad cars coming in to relieve others and someone assumes something is happening.

Thanks for the info. I actually read a few minutes ago about a big car crash. My guess is that a chopper was responding to that. Perhaps someone else started a rumor that got out of hand.

In the affidavit it says mom committed the 'conspiracy on 2/3/12???

By the way, in case after case, after a child has been kidnapped for while most of them don't try to run. So I wouldn't expect that these children would try to run either (especially considering they knew him prior). He might very well be out with them in public and they might not try to run anywhere. We've seen that in quite a few cases where the perps are out with the kidnapped children in public and children do not try to run, even when left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez