TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked very nervous to me in the video. Kept looking over his shoulder and watching the guy that walked in. I guess he should be. I wonder if there is surv. video outside the store? That could possibly tell us what he was driving. Hopefully they will release that soon if possible.

The mom and tm will likely be charged later with a murder charge if TN or MS law is anything like here, if a person is killed during the commission of a crime your are charged with murder. Just saying...

if TM drove them etc I really hope that she doesn't get to cop a plea deal - I am really sick of guilty people getting off because LE offers a deal for more info

IMO, the only technicality (SP) with this is the charges. TM was charged with Especially Aggravated Kidnapping (cause the younger girls are under the age of 13). She wasn't charged with accessory to murder after the fact, improper disposal of a body, etc. If AM confined them to the garage and held them against their will...then killed them or they died as a result, he could still be charged with kidnapping them (held against their will) but unless she helped confine them in the garage(which I thought I read somewhere she met them on the road somewhere) she can't be charged with their kidnapping if they were already dead. Unless TN/MS laws are different.

Yes I think they were already dead when she got there and she can be charged with kidnapping because there are other children involved and they are alive and with a psycho!

She said Joann and her daughter were seriously hurt so if she wasnt dead
at her home then they died en route!

She can be charged with Kidnapping and im sure more charges are going to be added to those she already has!

I respectfully disagree -- because everyone says how nice he was. I think he was really smooth, good at seeming likeable and kind, always offering to help people, etc. and his mom and wife went along because they believed this was a righteous cause (keeping the Bains from moving away with his daughter). He may not have planned to kill anyone, but just that he was going to take Alexandria or all three girls and things didn't go as planned. Then once things went south, they stuck by him because "he didn't mean for that to happen." JMO

Respectfully I have to disagree as my ex was the
"greatest guy in the world" to everyone else...to me he was extremely hateful and physically violent made even worse when he was drinking...all behind closed doors...no one suspected he was a monster behind closed doors...
I absolutely am not taking up for either of the two so called women as personally I would have let my ex kill me before I would have helped him harm any children like this case...just saying...I do believe it is who we are and what we believe that sets women like myself apart from these horrible women!
I just cry for Joann and her daughters...how horribly wrong things went for them so quickly...praying for the younger two girls to be rescued safely and soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I hope it is ok to jump in. I think Adam took them because in his sick head he wanted to stop them from moving and make them his family and things just didn't go the way he planned. I read in a link here that Adrienne had a very bad case of asthma. She needed her inhaler at least 3 times a day and at the time they went missing the inhaler was left at home. I'm thinking that maybe Adrienne started having a very bad asthma attack and needed the inhaler or a doctor and maybe Joann fought to get her help and of course Adam seen that as a problem and had to get rid of them.

Maybe his plan was to kill only Joann, but Adrienne had a fatal asthma attack. He seemed to be especially close to Adrienne, and it always seemed strange to me that he would kill her, also. Maybe he didn't.

I see that too!
She looks nervous!

She smiles at the cashier near the end of her purchase. Which brings me to, you are a man on the run with 2 children after murdering the other part of their family.

You allow one of these children to make a purchase in this store, alone,....

I mean, I just really do not feel this is either of the two little girls.

UNLESS the two other children do not know what has transpired with their mother and sister.

GOODMAN: Yes, Jo Ann`s husband, Gary, was married to Adam`s sister once upon a time, and that`s how Gary and Adam got to be such close friends. And they`re both mechanics. They both had a garage, working on vehicles and stuff together.

And even after Gary and his wife divorced, Adam still hung around with Gary all the time and them working on vehicles and cars and stuff like that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/07/ijvm.01.html

The above transcript quoting JB's aunt, Beverly Goodman, contradicts media reports that AM and GB were married to sisters. Instead GB was married to AM's sister (GB and AM are BILs and older daughter staying with GB on the night before abductions is AM's niece).
BBM.

Unless it's all true (multiple marriages...GB and AM to 2 sisters, and GB to AM's sister...

Watching this video makes you really think about who you could be next to in a store. I'll bet that Dad lost his breath seeing his child standing next to a killer, if he saw the video. Two people on there say it's not the youngest, if they hadn't, I would've thought it was.

After watching the video, I don't think that girl is with him. She is buying separately her coke drinks and paying for them herself. She also has long hair in a pony tail.
I agree...I think she is with the guy behind her (probably her dad) and he lets her handle the transaction.

(I deleted my former post which was based on the still photo)

The 50,000 reward, mom and wife "caving" and now charged, this video being released.... I am really starting to believe that there is just maybe one more person helping this monster, but the house of cards are about to fall.

Just a gut feeling.

TBI's FB has said that the little girl in the video is NOT one of the Bain girls.

Which leads me to wonder what/where/when the sighting of him with the girls, in Gunman, was...unless the media reported it wrong...or maybe they were in the vehicle? Like former poster said, maybe they have something on video from outside the store.

Does anyone have the link to the video? Please

The 50,000 reward, mom and wife "caving" and now charged, this video being released.... I am really starting to believe that there is just maybe one more person helping this monster, but the house of cards are about to fall.

Just a gut feeling.

A total of $56,000 has been put up by law enforcement as reward money leading to Mayes arrest and the victims’ location.

Mary Frances Mayes, 65, of Guntown, Miss. has been charged and arrested on four counts of conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping. She is Adam Mayes’ mother and is being held in the Hardeman County Jail on $300,000 bond. Teresa Ann Mayes, 31, also of Guntown, has been charged and arrested on four counts of especially aggravated kidnapping. She is Adam Mayes’ ex-wife and is currently in the Hardeman County Jail on $500,000 bond. Both women were charged yesterday.

31-year-old JoAnn Bain and her daughters, Adrienne Bain, 14, Alexandria Bain, 12, and 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain were reported missing on April 27, 2012 from their Whiteville- Newcastle Road home in Hardeman County. Adam Mayes, who was considered a friend of the family, was with them in their home early that morning. It is believed he abducted them, and with Teresa Mayes, took them to Union County, Miss.

Above from TBI update
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Bureau-of-Investigation/214860218541439

Since we really do not know enough about the family dynamic to make an educated assessment, I am prefacing this post with a HUGE MOO!!!!

Joann was by all accounts a wonderful mom and good wife and mother. I really feel that this is true.

But quite possibly a terrible judge of character or just too sweet and trusting.

I am sorry, but I would NEVER let my child go stay with the likes of AM, or Michael Plumadore, or ANY guy not her father!

I am not saying parents who do allow a more relaxed view of parenting are BAD parents, just terribly trusting and naive. AM and his family just have red flags waving on high!

Nothing will bring back JoAnn and Adrienne, or Aliahna Maroney, but maybe parents will PLEASE learn from this heartbreaking tragedy and keep their kids away from scum like AM.

Again, I am NOT blaming anyone but the sick, evil monster who did this, but the world is full of people like him and we have GOT to keep that filth away from our kids as much as humanly possible. Trust NO ONE.

Please, God, bring those sweet girls back home safe and unharmed. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member