TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the question about why he took all four but killed two, there are many possibilities. It indicates to me that all four of the victims voluntarily left the home or were taken out of the home at gunpoint. If they voluntarily left, they might have met him along a road, where he might have waited under the false pretense that his car had stalled. They also might have driven him home. Since the girls were with mom, we can presume that the time for something like that to have occurred would have been in the morning after the girls were dressed and they were on their way to school. If he decided to take all four at gunpoint, he either thought that the mother would go along with his plan or had to take her so that she could not tell the father.

There may be some logistical reasons for doing so as well... He can easier control the little girls if the mom and big sister are out of the picture. I wonder what tactic was used that all four of them stayed in the car with Theresa across state lines, keeping the girls out of school...

Hmmmmm......Mother MM looks very rough. I am speculating, but alcoholic? Or As others have mentioned, some kind of drug abuse? Something seems to be very, very wrong with this whole family.

To be fair, some women just do not age well (myself included).

In no way am I saying she is or isn't something, just posts like this make me scared to get to age 65.

There may be some logistical reasons for doing so as well... He can easier control the little girls if the mom and big sister are out of the picture. I wonder what tactic was used that all four of them stayed in the car with Theresa across state lines, keeping the girls out of school...

I think that JB and AB were expired prior to ever crossing any state lines...
IMHO

A poster on wtva FB said: wmc tv 5 just reported that AM has been spotted in Pocahontas, TN, and LE has an area cordoned off....they broke into the broadcast and chopper 5 is up...website not updated yet...

ETA: could be rumor, of course...I posted details downthread about how to view those posts...

Cazzie, if this news is true, thank God!!

Prayers for the little girls.

I have a gut feeling that this isn't going to end the way many of us expect it to.

A poster on wtva FB said: wmc tv 5 just reported that AM has been spotted in Pocahontas, TN, and LE has an area cordoned off....they broke into the broadcast and chopper 5 is up...website not updated yet...

YES! hoping....

Hopefully a poster wouldn't lie about breaking news on a TV broadcast...

wmc tv's FB has someone else posting that he was caught in Raimer ? (McNairy cty) but I think they're misinterpreting...

These could both be rumors or errors...

Checking wmc tv website for any live chopper....

JVM is saying AM thought Kyli was his daughter? Not Alexandria? So confusing...

Prayers for these beautiful girls and their families <3

Cazzie can you link us to the post of wtva?

I looked through posts to see if I could find it, and can't (I am horrible at facebook), but there is a post asking "if it's true the found him" at a certain place today.

posted 42 minutes ago

I have a feeling rumors are about to fly around on if he has been apprehended.

I hope so though.

Maybe his plan was to kill only Joann, but Adrienne had a fatal asthma attack. He seemed to be especially close to Adrienne, and it always seemed strange to me that he would kill her, also. Maybe he didn't.

I agree! If Adrienne needed her inhaler at least 3 times a day - I would think she had to be having a hard time without it, mostly if she knew something was wrong. I would think it would make it even harder on her to breathe. I can see mom getting angry and fighting Adam over her daughter's health. It is the whole reason she was moving.

To be fair, some women just do not age well (myself included).

In no way am I saying she is or isn't something, just posts like this make me scared to get to age 65.

Yeah, I don't think they let you brush your hair and pretty up first. I might even look like this after a few hours of questioning in the early AM, ha ha

Click on "People keep telling me Adam Mayes has been caught and the two little girls are safe. Can you please update me on this? " A poster replies her dad is watching it on tv and called her. Take it as rumor of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers