TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a comment posted on the find Jo Ann FB page that RN was not arrested in connection with Adam Mayes, it was failure to report to his probation officer. She claims to be his cousin, and said that his mother lives near AM, and when he was questioned they discovered his failure to report and arrested him.

From FB, so MOO, rumor, etc.

I have some different thoughts on this, GB and AM were very close, he was AM's family, they worked together, and had that relationship for years. It wasn't GB that AM killed, it was JB, what if the reason they were moving to Arizona was because JB wanted to get them away from AM?

AB was 14, you read what her gf said about her and friends being creeped out by AM, always being at the park with the girls. AB wasn't young anymore and easily influenced by AM, her relationship to him could have changed. She probably was seeing him more as her friends were. GB posting on JB's fb about coming back home, we can work this out, could have been a rift about AM in their lives. He was going w/GB to take things to their new home in Arizona, maybe he wanted to move there, also. Could be why GB isn't speaking out, if this is the case, he could be feeling guilty that it all led to this horrible situation. This seemed like an angry revenge murder, because it was the first thing AM did.

I keep thinking strangulation would lead to scratches on AM. And he was interviewed by LE soon after.

I keep reading articles but never finding out exactly how AM was interviewed the first time.

Since LE seems to have thought Jo Ann left voluntarily, I keep wondering if the initial interview was via telephone, since AM was 80 miles away and in another state. Would they have invested the time and mileage to interview him in person in a case that seemed like it was a voluntary disappearance?

Early on someone called this like "Deliverance." I now totally agree folks.

Why would he speak to a little girl if he doesn't know her?

I speak to strangers, babies, children. Just the other day, I watched a little boy take a banana that someone didn't want, and they put it on the magazine rack.

He leaned over me to reach the banana, and hide it behind his back. So I watched him waiting for him to put it on the belt and he didn't. So I said to him, before I put my food up, do you want to put your banana there?

He decided to keep hiding the banana from his mother. He was about 6 years old.

I know ... what a cruel lady I am. But heck, his mother was buying bananas!

The murderous creep is out of funds and out of options. He will be found soon if with "friends" or relatives. Thank God there's a huge reward out for his arrest. He's done.
I PRAY he doesn't murder the surviving children. It's ok w/me if he kills himself.

I keep reading articles but never finding out exactly how AM was interviewed the first time.

Since LE seems to have thought Jo Ann left voluntarily, I keep wondering if the initial interview was via telephone, since AM was 80 miles away and in another state. Would they have invested the time and mileage to interview him in person in a case that seemed like it was a voluntary disappearance?

Ya know, I was thinking it was a face to face interview. But there has been so many stories and so many links I can't recall.

BBM she can drive a car! not that unintelligent........right?
Knows right from wrong!:banghead:

Slow learner-is that code for learning disabilities? If so, again, so what? Many intelligent individuals with special ed diplomas. Does Mom mean she's "educable?"

IMO, she was steaming about something else, whether real or imaginary.

The youngest looks just like GB and the middle one looks like MJ and JB both. AM was telling neighbors, according to media reports they were his, but he's crazy.

Why would he speak to a little girl if he doesn't know her?

Sorry. Should have clarified. IF the Game Over T shirt guy is WITH the little girl in the video, then it is weird that he fidgets a lot and doesn't talk to her.

It was a complete assumption on my part that these two people were together.

The little girl buys two cokes. Gives the cashier a few dollars. Receives change. And exits.

The Game Over guy says something to the cashier and exits. Seems strange to stand in line all the time just to say something and then leave.

So, I assumed they were together.

Also, playing into this assumption is my own world view> that you don't let children walk into stores alone.

The neighbor also said he drank a lot; was on drugs, no job, did basically nothing!

Wow; a double life in MS vs. hanging out with the Bains in TN??

It was posted upthread that he worked as a "Handyman". Now, that's a scary thought!

It appears LE briefly interviewed AM as a routine interview as he is a family friend, was at the house, etc., etc.

Early on someone called this like "Deliverance." I now totally agree folks.

Then, I am glad I've never seen Deliverance. All I know is that when people start referencing banjos playing..the word Deliverance is coming..and the rest is not so good!

With any luck, he is heavily sedated and under Dr's care. He's living in a nightmare that is unimaginable.

I also think LE is carefully shielding him. We don't know what's going on at all behind the scenes. For all we know, LE might indeed have GB communicating pleas through back channels & mutual friends. And if he's not making public pleas, that may very well be at the direction of very wise, experienced people in LE guiding him.

I doubt for a second he'd want to set a foot wrong here or say anything in public that could further jeopardize those two little girls that he loves.

I feel deeply and truly sorry for him. This is a whole new definition of 'devastation'. I can't even begin to imagine.

Thank you.

My theory on the motive is that this guy thinks that the middle child is his. I do beleive that him and JB may have been going out or had a brief relationship before she married GB, in fact that is probably how they met. She may actually be his child. His ex wife could not have children, I am betting he probably made her feel bad/guilty about this and his mum I am sure would see the fairness in him having his own child, her grandchild.

JB was taking her away and this has thrown him into a state, enough to premediate murder.

Yes I think it is about the little girl......with regards to the youngest child, either he became very attached to her as well or he was still having a fling with JB and he thinks she is his...I beleive the former may be true.

This of course is just my theory.

Slow learner-is that code for learning disabilities? If so, again, so what? Many intelligent individuals with special ed diplomas. Does Mom mean she's "educable?"

IMO, she was steaming about something else, whether real or imaginary.

I think that this poster was trying to display that TM can't plead some form of ignorance of not knowing right from wrong due to her special education degree. If she able to operate a motor vehicle without incident, she knew that killing was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582