TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually did have a suspect posting here at one time. It was the Abraham (can't remember last name) case from Florida. He was a millionaire. The suspect, a woman (name started with a D) would post in his thread all the time. It was probably the craziest thing that I have ever experienced here at Websleuths. And she was eventually arrested for his murder.

Abraham Shakespear and murderer Dorice Moore?

http://voices.yahoo.com/abraham-shakespeare-lottery-winner-5445375.html

I am pretty sure that we are not suppose to be using caps. I went back and edited my word so I didn't get a slap on the wrist.

Maybe a mod will chime in about the use of caps on the threads.
lol.. guess I've got about 2 years of posts that need to be edited.. lol.. as I've posted this way for 2 years.. lol

Murdered mother's best friend speaks out to squash rumors

... Bryant says Bain had daughters Adrienne and Alexandria with her high school sweetheart from Bolivar Central High. After the two divorced, Bain remarried and had her third daughter, Kyliyah.

"She was a joy to be around, she never met a stranger, she was happy," Bryant explained.

She said the Bains moved from Whiteville to Arizona, but in 2009 they relocated to Missisippi in order to take care of Jo Ann Bain's mother-in-law.

Bryant believes that is when Bain met Adam Mayes, ... Bryant resents speculation that Mayes and Bain were anything more than friends. ...

Bryant was texting with Jo Ann on April 26, the day before she disappeared. She was excited about returning to Arizona. ...

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18279544/murdered-mothers-best-friend-speaks-out-to-defend-character

Well take it for what you will because the page is now down.

Smile Mayes, which was a 2nd FB pg for TM made a comment about AM needing to wear a heart rate monitor. I know iIm not the only one that saw the post.

CP - I too saw the post on Smile's FB page that you mentioned. :)

:
Well take it for what you will because the page is now down.

Smile Mayes, which was a 2nd FB pg for TM made a comment about AM needing to wear a heart rate monitor. I know iIm not the only one that saw the post.

Nope you're not the only one as I read it as well.. wonder whenand who took the page down?

Bold by me.

That's exactly the sense I get about AM. I and some friends were the victim of someone like that once, who we thought was our friend as well. He told all of us a different story. Including showing me and a couple other women photos of his "daughter" who turned out to be his niece, and telling us a sob story about how he "lost custody" and everything.

He's a Con Man!
Or a con Artist!

Mayes' landlord/friend says Mayes told him on many occasions the 2 girls were his daughters & that he wanted custody of them.

AND They Had Time to Pay the Rent!!

Landlord also tells me Teresa & Mary came last Friday to pay rent for the next moth. Later that night the 2 bodies were found in their yard.

Per Garrett Tenney Fox Reporter
Interview with Landlord for Mayes'

Holy moly. That's cold.

I lived in the area for 35 years. That's why I became so interested in this case. I now live 6,000 miles away. The fact this nutjob popped up where I used to live makes me sick. I can only hope and pray these two girls are safe. Guntown is a very rural area.....lots of places to hide, but there is always gossip. If AM is still there, he will be found.

Is anyone else getting the creepy feeling that AM and the two girls may be lying dead in the woods somewhere?

I keep wondering if AM freaked out when his plan went wrong and decided murder/suicide was his only option.

That's what I've been thinking too. Sadly, I don't see this ending well.

Murdered mother's best friend speaks out to squash rumors

... Bryant says Bain had daughters Adrienne and Alexandria with her high school sweetheart from Bolivar Central High. After the two divorced, Bain remarried and had her third daughter, Kyliyah.

"She was a joy to be around, she never met a stranger, she was happy," Bryant explained.

She said the Bains moved from Whiteville to Arizona, but in 2009 they relocated to Missisippi in order to take care of Jo Ann Bain's mother-in-law.

Bryant believes that is when Bain met Adam Mayes, ... Bryant resents speculation that Mayes and Bain were anything more than friends. ...

Bryant was texting with Jo Ann on April 26, the day before she disappeared. She was excited about returning to Arizona. ...

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18279544/murdered-mothers-best-friend-speaks-out-to-defend-character

Now her I believe. I had a real problem believing GB knew they had a child together and let him have free run of the home.

For the same reason that I use caps in half of all my posts.. half the time I'm posting via iPhone where I can use such nice tools like BOLDING.. the other half of the time I'm posting via tablet where ya can't bold so I'm left to use my caps for BOLDING.. Ive got a loud enough mouth already so I promise im not yelling.. lol..

:loveyou: you and your CAPS Smooth!

It's not down. I looked at it just a few moments ago.

smile.mayes

Don't forget the period
icon7.gif

Is anyone else getting the creepy feeling that AM and the two girls may be lying dead in the woods somewhere?

I keep wondering if AM freaked out when his plan went wrong and decided murder/suicide was his only option.

Oh GrainneDhu I just had that sick feeling 5 minutes ago:-(

Holy moly. That's cold.

Unless AM was with them, they had the option to call LE right then. I'm beginning to get the sense that all the families involved with case are bit off kilter. Either mental issues or dysfuntion out ying yang. IMO

Heads up, I'm pretty sure the adam mayes posting about the VW bus in the UK is actually a guy who is named Adam Mayes who lives in the UK. It is kind of a common name. There are several in the UK, and I found one on FB.

Now, for a long overdue rant about the recent news media coverage:

Does anyone other than me feel that it's rather self-serving for AM to say he thinks these are his kids? Anyone else think that's possibly just a load of BS he fed his wife to shut her up about why he was spending so much time with these girls?

Second point: If just for one moment I believed that he thought these were his kids (and I don't), it means absolutely nothing. Guess who else had a biological parent who "loved" them? Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker, and a whole bunch of other kids whose names you know from these boards. It doesn't make his actions any more understandable, or any less despicable.

Loooooonnnnnggggg ways away...but a man was just shot and killed in the Florida Turnpike outside of Miami. They said he was wearing black, walking in traffic and shooting at cars. He shot two and wounded two police officers before he was dropped. No telling what it was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunaris