TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I'm trying to imagine how that went?

"We'd better pay rent on the burial plot..."

:banghead:
Might have been just like that. Hoping if it were paid for for the next month, no one would notice the mound under the burned trash in the back, even if no one was there.

Or Mary Mayes may have wanted to keep living there.....:waitasec:

I may be off base.....watching too many " CSI" and "Criminal Minds".......but if he is a pedophile as someone suggested, maybe a fellow ped is hiding him? That person would not turn him in...(shuddering at the thought)

I am not recording Nancy, but did record Jane's coverage of Mayes and it will be uploaded to my YouTube channel.

I may be off base.....watching too many " CSI" and "Criminal Minds".......but if he is a pedophile as someone suggested, maybe a fellow ped is hiding him? That person would not turn him in...(shuddering at the thought)

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. In this case, anything goes.

It is habit. We go to conveniece stores, fast food places and stand in grocery lines and at Walmart and don't look at the people around us. Please look. That guy who stands beside you might look familiar.

Think it can't happen? J. Duncan kidnapped two children and had them for 6 weeks. He took at least one of them to a nearby convenience store. No one noticed. The video was found after the girl was finally recovered.

So yes, it can happen. It is important that you actively look for him. Don't approach. Call law enforcement. Get a license number if you safely can. Tell the clerk and ask if he/she can make sure the video is saved.

If you are wrong, you may cost the law enforment officer some time. The person may be interviewed. But if you are right, you could save a child's life. I would say it would be worth it.

This wouldn't be out Adam Mayes would it?

mini tour bus.

Submitted by adam mayes (not verified) on Wed, 2012-03-28 21:08.

im going to bed buying a lwb vw crafter that im going to convert into a sleeper tour van to drive bands in.Im gonna have 2 tvs, xbox, couple of sockets, spot lights and strip lights on seperate switches,dvd/cd player, and possibly a fridge.As I will need power as often as possible I will be needing a mains hook up as well. So I guess Ill wire a leisure battery from the van battery through a split charge relay,and connect the mains socket to a charger to charge the leisure battery? will this provide me constant power when im plugged in? and can i run the power for the sockets, tvs and xbox all from one inverter?
anything else id need to consider?
any help would be great as this will be my first project.

http://tinyurl.com/d5rpuld
Found this searching AM:
http://music.kxoj.info/Adam_Mayes_Band/music.php

I hope I did that right. Anyways, I think this might be from a musician by the same name, possibly.

Oh my his parents rented the house and grounds, I thought they owned the land where he buried the mom & her daughter.

If you live in the area and own property please drive by and check out all the access points. If it looks like someone has been entering it recently and you don't know anyone who should be entering there, make contact with your local law enforcement.

Yes, maybe it is a hunter. But maybe it isn't. Please have it checked out.

AGREE, I live in MS, I look for them everywhere I go...sooo many vacant homes, trailers, cabins, barns and sheds to check...but I keep looking!

I am glad to see it is all over the local and national news and on the radio as well...he could be anywhere!

Thinking about what AM friend said. He talked to him and he was pondering with him essentially playing off he did not know where they were. He also spent time with him again just before he disappeared. I wonder if those children were placed in another location prior to all of this. In other words. Did they go to Mississippi, but only for a stop point. Were they then transported to another "players" house, where they were cared for and held. While AM stayed with ma ma and ex wife, thinking it would all just blow over their heads. But when the police caught up, he fled and now has joined them in the "stash house" location. I wonder who is harboring them, I do not believe they are in the woods, there is another person involved in this....hmmmm....IMHO

Was she convicted?

I know we've had witnesses for several cases post here. Sometimes they're very open about it, and sometimes not.

There is a Canadian case that just went to the jury today that's had several witnesses posting here for a few years now. It's a bit surreal looking back, knowing details they'd shared before one of the perps was even arrested. Some took good advice to 'zip it', and some still have not.

Should be interesting to see the effects in next week or so when the verdict is returned.

I wouldn't be at all shocked to learn that some of the people who are currently being quoted in the media about either family are at very least reading here now, if not members.
Her murder trial is scheduled for July 16, 2012, http://www.theledger.com/article/20120209/NEWS/120209308

I sure would like to know how recent Nancy's interview is with TM's mother. Hopefully it is only earlier today.

TM's mother believes that is is possible AM would kill the two girls rather then turn them over to LE.

Have we heard why RN was arrested yet?

Last night it was posted that it was a violation for not checking in with probation or parole.. TAKE IT FWIW as I am strictly going by what was posted here last night regarding his arrest.. it was also said to not in any way be related to the case.. again FWIW..

This poor woman. Has not talked with her daughter in 2the years.

Per TM's mother: Looks like TM left AM, went back to her mother's home. Then two days later, after TM speaks with AM, AM convinced TM to return to AM.

NG Show:

Teresa M's Mother:

-LE won't allow me to speak to my daughter

-she (Teresa) told me that she suspected [Mom's emphasis] it (affair), but she couldn't prove it

-didn't tell me [why she suspected affair], only that Adam spent t majority of his time w/their mother and them [the girls]-in his home and their home

Nancy G: there is no evidence to support that Adam M is the father of either girl

AM's friend says AM is a skilled mechanic.......then IMO, he could switch cars easily.
According to Josie Tate, AM beat her daughter. Threatened family.
He beat his victims (???) so he must have an abusive hot temper.........
Bless these little ones.
Josie called FBI about the Alero in a convenience store, a clerk saw it just few days ago.
Watching NG.
Josie Tate thinks Texas/Mexico???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members