TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... Nancy asks the mother if she understands her daughter is facing the death penalty. So heartbreaking seeing the mother trying to answer "yes, I understand."

I feel badly for Josie Tate.
She tried to raise her daughter right.

Hi everyone,
I've been following along, not posting much. I wonder where he got the white olds alero? If it was registered to any of the players, LE would have the tag#. If he bought it on craigslist, there would be evidence of it in his internet history (assuming he left his computer behind). For that matter, in light of the attention this case is getting, the seller would recognize him and call LE.
I don't think he's on the move. He's on the same list Osama Bin Laden and Whitey Bulger were on. Just driving on the intersate in daylight would be a huge risk. He's got to be hiding out in an abandoned house or hunting cabin, stocked with food and water.
JMO

Thinking about what AM friend said. He talked to him and he was pondering with him essentially playing off he did not know where they were. He also spent time with him again just before he disappeared. I wonder if those children were placed in another location prior to all of this. In other words. Did they go to Mississippi, but only for a stop point. Were they then transported to another "players" house, where they were cared for and held. While AM stayed with ma ma and ex wife, thinking it would all just blow over their heads. But when the police caught up, he fled and now has joined them in the "stash house" location. I wonder who is harboring them, I do not believe they are in the woods, there is another person involved in this....hmmmm....IMHO
This is very similar to what I believe may have happened.. with us knowing there was in fact planning and preparation put into their abduction... I absolutely believe he had it well planned and prepared where he would take the girls.. if even just temporarily.. without knowing how screwy this mans mind is one can only guess how far into the future did he plan as far as he and the 2 girls living and did he factor in this much heat and involvement nation wide.. that's the one thing I'm unsure of because I'm still undecided as to whether it was planned to kill Joann andAdrienne or was that just the knee jerk reaction of Joann and Adrienne discovering they were abducting the two other daughters..

??? Given AM's reported heart condition got me to wondering if AM is doing all of this for the money. In other words, evidence of planning, heinous/ongoing crime, named to most wanted list, increased reward amount, could he be setting up someone to collect the reward money???

This could be a long long shot but it has crept into my mind a few times now.

re: heart condition
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18276392/mayes-best-friend-recalls-last-conversation-with-murder-suspect

In AM warped mind does he think he can get a free heart transplant through jail???

NG Show:

Teresa M's Mother:

-LE won't allow me to speak to my daughter

-she (Teresa) told me that she suspected [Mom's emphasis] it (affair), but she couldn't prove it

-didn't tell me [why she suspected affair], only that Adam spent t majority of his time w/their mother and them [the girls]-in his home and their home

Nancy G: there is no evidence to support that Adam M is the father of either girl
Evidence?
What evidence can there possibly be unless DNA tests are done?

NG: ...what do u want to say to Adam M, if he's listening
TM's Mom: turn urself and the children in...u destroyed t Bain family, now my family, pls turn urself in

Nancy: according to our sources-death was by strangulation

NG: ...what u say to Adam M if listening
TM's Mom: turn urself and the children in...u destroyed t Bain family, now my family, pls turn urself in

Nancy: according to our sources: death was by strangulation

Strangulation? That makes sense. Quiet and leaves no blood.

Mrs. Tate is the only person I have heard beg for the little girls to be released safely.
NG says he probably take everyone down in flames..................

Mrs. Tate says AM is EVIL and that his own mother is afraid of him!

Don't ask me why, I just hope Adam is not watching Nancy Grace. If Adam held hostility towards TM mother, her begging for him to turn himself in could cement more his reluctance to turn himself in or release the kids. I feel this is a mistake.... My gut just says so.... IMHO

Nancy thanks Teresa's mother...

-pleads to not hurt babies and turn self in, etc.

Nancy asks how daughter could go along w/Adam, etc.

Ms. Tate (TM's Mom):

-Teresa and his Mama was scared of Adam.
-Adam is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member