TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joanne Bain's husband was once married to AM's sister. AM stayed a "friend" of George Bain, was actually supposed to help them move to Arizona when he killed/kidnapped the Bains.
Not George but Gary, just to keep the record straight.

Is there a link somewhere that tells how Joann Bain and her children happened to be kidnapped by Adam Mayes? Did she know him in the past? Or was this random?

There are a bunch of links on the first page.....it is a long story. Basically JoAnn's husband was married to AM's sister. The families (Bains and Mayes) have known each other for years. It is just so sad.

He is the bio dad, but hopefully he will not be taking her anywhere, she belongs with her daddy GB....sorry, Gary is her dad, he has been with her all her life. I feel for the bio dad, but he is her father by blood, GB is Daddy...Just putting in my :twocents:

I agree. Bloodline does not make a daddy. A daddy is someone who has been there for these girls everyday and loves them like his own. That is a real daddy...like Gary.

Whaaaaatttttt?

I have been maniacally checking this thread for days for updates and the one night I am gone to a school program for 2 measly hours, they find him!

And those sweet girls are safe!

I am over the moon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although Adam is on the Top Ten Most Wanted List, rarely do news shows break in when one of Top Ten is captured.

Maybe late night news will carry something and for sure the morning shows will have the information.

It's big news for us, but not for everyone.

Honestly, I don't know if I want him to be dead or survive this and to live a living hell in prison. I just know I want him to suffer. I know that's a terrible thing to say but at the moment that's how I feel.

Thank God!!! So glad the girls are alive. My thoughts and prayers to them and the rest of the Bain family as they work to recover from this tragedy.

Ugh. CNN has the Jacksons on Piers. No ticker. HLN has Dr. Drew talking about people who have sex with their estranged blood relatives. Eww.

Nothing about this. Balls!!! N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I don't know if I want him to be dead or survive this and to live a living hell in prison. I just know I want him to suffer. I know that's a terrible thing to say but at the moment that's how I feel.

I may sound a bit calloused, but I think its best for the girls and for healing if he dies. So, although I would love him to suffer, I must have faith that he is going to hell....please God let there be a hell....

I am really not a nice person...IMHO...
Just thankful he did not kill those girls, for that I thank AM...now to hell with him...IMHO

In thinking about the impact this has had and will continue to have on Alexandria and Kyliyah's lives, I just signed up for the Big Sister program in my area. There's children everywhere who have gone through all sorts of tragedies and horrors that need support from people who care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur