TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never even left the neighborhood.. Alpine is the same community that his parents trailer is at.. where he buried Joann and Adrienne.. he was just mere miles from home.. as in single digit miles..

Did he officially adopt them or did they just change their name? I think a few kids change their name if their mom remarries b/c they want the same name. It can be done without an adoption. Just wondering b/c it would be one thing to want the same name as your siblings/mom, yet another thing for a dad to sign away his rights in an adoption, kwim?

I really don't even know who I am at this point, but I thought I read adoption in one of the news articles.

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Police-search-church-for-Adam-Mayes/BdpPa4VygU2bVyqatdmU0g.cspx

I thought I recognized that church name, this is a church they had already searched this week. Remember this photo?

With guns drawn, police searched Zion Hill Baptist Church on County Road 183 in the Alpine community looking for Mayes.

Church officials said authorities received a tip that Mayes could be hiding in the church because it's located off the beaten path and remains vacant throughout the week.

After a brief search, authorities found no trace of Mayes.

Is there a link somewhere that tells how Joann Bain and her children happened to be kidnapped by Adam Mayes? Did she know him in the past? Or was this random?

Their TICKER/RIBBON on their live show says he's dead and the girls are safe.

Oh, yes, I know that... Just pointing out that when Fox finally updated, they were still behind. ;)

Jason Miles ‏ @JMilesWMC
#AdamMayes in critical says sheriff. #Bain girls fine. Wildlife officers came upon them in woods near church. Mayes shot self in head

He never even left the neighborhood.. Alpine is the same community that his parents trailer is at.. where he buried Joann and Adrienne.. he was just mere miles from home.. as in single digit miles..

He has been hiding in plain sight.... So glad its over....

Now TM and MM face the charges all alone!

The upside to them is that now they can say anything they want and he can't contradict. They can say he held them at gunpoint and threatened to kill them if they didn't cooperate or told.

At least the girls will have each other to help cope with this all. I so just want to hug the both of them right now

I am so happy to be WRONG. I really thought he was going to kill them first, and then himself. I thought he might have done that already. Thank Goodness. :rose:

Hallelujah I just saw the great news! Hoping they weren't harmed while kidnapped.

Are any local news streaming coverage live? I can't believe National stations aren't covering this!! UGH!

J has been following along and praying for his one girl left alive. His oldest daughter is dead in a shallow grave.

OMG the poor man!! At least he has the one to take home with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera