TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Way to make a mom proud of her favorite son.. destroy lives all around him including moms life and she and the wife are left to pay the price ALL ON THEIR LONESOME SELVES.SOOOOOOOOOOO. RELIEVED THAT THE BAIN FAMILY WERE NOT FORCED TO SUFFER MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!

All I can say is my heart and prayers go out for those young girls. What they have endured and will endure for many years is unimaginable to me. I can only hope they will have every resource available to them to help them get through this nightmare for years to come.

Foxnews.com still (erroneously) reporting that he is in custody.

Think DNA will be done as regards paternity?

Who cares? GB is THE dad whose whole family was ripped away from him by a "family friend". Oh I forgot, *some* want Gary investigated. :banghead:

These two are both the bio children of the husband right? And the older one was not?

The oldest child that is deceased and the 12 year old are the children of MJ. The youngest child is the child of GB and JB.

Apparently GB adopted MJ's two children.

Glad the girls are safe !
---And not too sorry that the one who took so much away from these girls is gone.
jmo

I know this sounds dumb, but I just wish JB could have known they would be okay...I always feel that when a parent is murdered, I just wish she could have known. RIP JB and AB.... :( and I am sorry but I hope that scum rots in hell....

Try WMC out of Memphis for news AM either was wounded in critical condition or may have turned the gun on himself per WMC

BOMBSHELL.....er....tomorrow night! :floorlaugh:

The oldest child that is deceased and the 12 year old are the children of MJ. The youngest child is the child of GB and JB.

Apparently GB adopted MJ's two children.

Did he officially adopt them or did they just change their name? I think a few kids change their name if their mom remarries b/c they want the same name. It can be done without an adoption. Just wondering b/c it would be one thing to want the same name as your siblings/mom, yet another thing for a dad to sign away his rights in an adoption, kwim?

Wow! Way to make a mom proud of her favorite son.. destroy lives all around him including moms life and she and the wife are left to pay the price ALL ON THEIR LONESOME SELVES.SOOOOOOOOOOO. RELIEVED THAT THE BAIN FAMILY WERE NOT FORCED TO SUFFER MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!

me too smooth! and I am especially praying for GB right now and hoping he can be reunited with his daughters as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member