TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo:

So so so so so glad the girls were found safe. I wasn't sure he wouldn't harm them.

FM News Chicago ‏ @FMNewsChicago
Adam Mayes found with self-inflicted gunshot wound, kidnapped girls safe according to @WMCTV

No way did I see this ending good. Hallelujah! The girls are alive!

How did AM come to know Mrs. Bain? Or, was this a stranger abduction?

I am so relieved that they are safe! Someone posted previously about donating to the girls care in the aftermath, possible mental issues etc.

If anyone see's any info about a chip in or whatever please post it! I'd definitely chip in!

Did he officially adopt them or did they just change their name? I think a few kids change their name if their mom remarries b/c they want the same name. It can be done without an adoption. Just wondering b/c it would be one thing to want the same name as your siblings/mom, yet another thing for a dad to sign away his rights in an adoption, kwim?

It was stated by their bio dad that he did what was best for the girls and allowed GB to adopt them. He has not been a part of their life at all, but he still feels the pain I am sure. I just hope GB can now hug, love, nurture his family and move on... Whether MJ"s bio dad, GB is bio dad, or even AM is bio dad does not matter. GB is Daddy....

I'm going crazy with these news reports. Some say captured, some say dead, I really want to know for certain which it is!

Most of all though I'm so thankful that these two beautiful girls are alive!

To Gary Bain and family, I pray you're all reunited very soon!

MOO

I did not know that Nancy Grace was not live. Geez.....its worse than I thought.

The oldest child that is deceased and the 12 year old are the children of MJ. The youngest child is the child of GB and JB.

Apparently GB adopted MJ's two children.

Where is the father of the oldest two??!!

Jason Miles ‏ @JMilesWMC
#AdamMayes in critical says sheriff. #Bain girls fine. Wildlife officers came upon them in woods near church. Mayes shot self in head

I hope he winds up alive but in chronic, debilitating pain and disability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member