TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he did find a wife.

Yes, there are women who don't mind some things.

(ETA: We all have things we overlook in people we care for, just as they overlook things in us. Didn't want my comment to come off the wrong way. For me, personally, not bathing would be hard to live with.)

I do NOT believe any of those girls are his and I DO NOT believe JB had any type of affair with this man. I think he was obssessed with them and is delusional.

I hope they find those girls, but I have a feeling he may take himself out along with them. mo

I am leaning this way also because Joann had a nice home, clean girls etc.......why would she ever want this smelly guy??? I'm thinking why he hung around was because he was X brother in law to GBain. In AM warped mind he was around since day 1 of the girls and wanted them .......JMOO

The Mayes family is very large, he has so many options of places to go to. Just hoping they will do the right thing and call 911 on him if he shows up on their doorstep.

From the interview with JLM II, it sounds to me like the family is not close. I wonder if any of them would dare to help him! Maybe he will try and one of them will call the FBI and get the $$ for turning him in.

AM could also have Asperger's Syndrome, they have sensitivities to things and many other problems. My ex husband has Asperger's and ADHD, my daughter has a slight bit of Asperger's not quite as much as her father did. She also does not like to get wet, it is a fight to get her in the shower.

I was thinking the same thing. I was a teacher for 33 yrs, and every student of mine with Asperger's tended to be very finicky, and usually ate the same thing for lunch everyday. The fear of choking on lettuce and secret sauce also makes me think of OCD. Someone with either of those conditions who hasn't been taught appropriate coping skills (and it doesn't seem that he has been) could easily snap when there are too many stressors in their environment. That makes me fear for those 2 little girls.

I believe AM had no emotional attachment to JB, if he did it would not have been so easy for him to kill her. Also AB, he knew she is MJ's daughter so no emotional attachment there. I imagine JB couldn't stand having him around, but put up with him because he is GB's exteneded family.

I am leaning this way also because Joann had a nice home, clean girls etc.......why would she ever want this smelly guy??? I'm thinking why he hung around was because he was X brother in law to GBain. In AM warped mind he was around since day 1 of the girls and wanted them .......JMOO

Why would she let him hangout with her 3 young girls? If he was smelly and weird? Just because his sister was years before married to her current husband? Why would she care about that enough to allow him to hangout with her children?

I believe AM had no emotional attachment to JB, if he did it would not have been so easy for him to kill her. Also AB, he knew she is MJ's daughter so no emotional attachment there. I imagine JB couldn't stand having him around, but put up with him because he is GB's exteneded family.

Because his sister was years and years earlier married to her current husband she let him hangout with her three young kids? Even though she couldn't stand having him around? I find that hard to believe.

ok, I must have missed this completely...but the husband when home sleeping when all this happened? was it the middle of the night?

MSNBC just ran another tease prior to commercial. Mentioned "why AM is sparing lives of the TWO girls".

The segment may not have anything new, but coverage has certainly gone national.

The MSNBC segment (Tom Roberts) had short video of interview with Josie Tate, who mentioned possible relationship betweem AM and JB.

Clint Van Zandt also again mentioned "special relationship" (real or imagined) and made plea for AM to release girls (if he really cares about them) and turn himself in.

FBI agent Aaron T Ford gave the most new info.

Cited AM on 10 Most Wanted and said AM could be anywhere. 10 Most Wanted reserved for violent and aggregious crimes of those who have ability to flee. Significantly increases available resources.

They have been receiving a large number of tips and encourage all to call into tip line (even if importance of observation is unclear).

Tennessee Fusion Center at 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463).

AM could also have Asperger's Syndrome, they have sensitivities to things and many other problems. My ex husband has Asperger's and ADHD, my daughter has a slight bit of Asperger's not quite as much as her father did. She also does not like to get wet, it is a fight to get her in the shower.

very good thoughts... my nephew is the same way (he has Asperger's and ADHD as well)

Knowing how he killed mom and daughter might help know his rage.
Like OJ overkill stabbing would be very personal and intimate.
Rape?
I wonder if GB thought there was an affair???

I keep thinking about Maury Povich with this case and all the lying and wondering who is the baby daddy and who is telling the truth about relationships. Maybe JB liked a smelly man or maybe not. I just don't know. I just feel sorry for the kids and pray they get home soon and he goes to prison or 6 feet under.

I'm just wondering what exactly AM was up to while the family was living in Arizona...what was it about this time that they were in Tennessee that set this situation off? Did he go out there to visit/stay too? I mean it sounds like they all were separated at some point, and how did he deal with that then?
just so odd

From some of his Facebook pix, it looked like he was in a desert/AZ area. I wonder if he lived up there for some time. Perhaps Jo Ann got sick of him being around so much and said he couldn't come back to AZ to visit them when they moved and that's what enraged him

Why would she let him hangout with her 3 young girls? If he was smelly and weird? Just because his sister was years before married to her current husband? Why would she care about that enough to allow him to hangout with her children?
Maybe she liked him anyway? Maybe she felt sorry for him and was trying to help him? Maybe cuz her husband was close with him? Maybe cuz her kids liked him? Maybe AM had her fooled? Maybe he was always on his best behavior when with her family (when GB or she was also there)?

As others have posted, perhaps it took a while to see enough red flags and perhaps that is part of the reason that they were living in AZ. We don't know.

IDK...

Linda Reed went missing not that far down from Guntown, I also posted my thoughts that maybe he ran in to AM on her missing thread here.

Yes...I think it was your post that got me thinking there could be a connection. Certainly worth exploring, IMO.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/1...ht-2-abducted-girls-were-his/?test=latestnews

Fox News Report Today

Mayes' mother-in-law, who lives in Chatsworth, Ga., said she's known him for 25 years but didn't approve of him because his family never seemed to stay in one place and he couldn't hold down a job.

"Teresa's father and I begged her: `Do not marry him, do not go off with him, do not live with him,"' she said.

If there was abuse from AM to TM wonder if that was ever reported to LE?

Also if there was suspected abuse of the girls by AM when AM and TM lived in TN; was that ever investigated or reported?

Agree; grocery/convenient stores need to be looking for specific sales of peanut butter, saltines and tomato soup....AM's favorites...also postings need to be in McDonalds too!

Traveling from MS to WV tomorrow...I will be on the lookout for him!!

The only source we have stating that JB and am were having an affair is tm who is sitting in jail right now for her murder. I am not buying what she's selling. jmo. I too wonder why am was allowed to hang around and take the children for visits. Wish someone from the Bain family would give some insight on this.Maybe after am is caught and the girls are found we will here more from them.Also from JB's family I haven't even heard anything about parents or siblings.

What kind of weather has it been in TN or Miss?
It has been cool and rainy here......if he hates to get wet,
he has to be in a safe place??? DRY.......
I hope he releases the girls at a mall or somewhere so they can go home safe.
I wish FBI would ask him to do this!
Bet he watches news as much as he can in stores etc.......lost in crowd?
BOLO for desheaveled smelly odd wierd man buying crackers,peanut butter, mayo nd tomato soup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75